Any swedish fags here??? Is sweden really becoming a shithole?

Any swedish fags here??? Is sweden really becoming a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanine_Hennis-Plasschaert
bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=EgUIPtetD50
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/swedish-police-investigate-riot-predominantly-immigrant-suburb/
youtube.com/watch?v=giRHlAU4Q-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
thelocal.se/20170221/swedish-press-photographer-assaulted-in-rinkeby-riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes it is.

Sandniggers screwing the ladies ain't they...

someone post captain Sweden, thanks

Bigger shithole than germany for sure

swede here, its bad in the cities but keep in mind that the population density in sweden is really, really low. So basically when we swedes get tired of getting our daughters raped or our cars stolen we just kick back in the archipelago or in the mountain side

swedenfag here,
since 1960 the violece rose by 1031% rape by over 3000%, since 1960 we import hundreads of thousend of muslims.

new law makes it illigal to report race/religion when crime is done.

its illigal to say anything against feminism.

yes it is.

Like in every country, in major cities there are problems with wannabe gangsters, criminals and drug addicts. Also Sweden has taken in too many immigrants, and they can't
integrate them into productive members of society.

Another swedish fag here. Sweden is becoming a shithole with all there cancerous feminists and muslims indeed

Seems like legit figures, not going to factcheck you. Kek

go ahead, fact check it. its importent to do it.

yupp

Are you drunk?

GIMME DA PUSSI B0ss

The "feminists" in Sweden have a very marxist nature to them, and really feel like they have to enforce equality from the basis of how they see the world.
This was shown to be very true in a show between Danish feminism and Swedish feminism. Denmark was liberal and rational, ergo saying the group's choices as a whole has led women earning less, where Swedish feminists simply say "the result isn't equal, we need to enforce some shit!"

The weirdest thing is also that they see a baby as "gender neutral" when it comes to education and all that.

>TL;DR:
>Sweden is the fanatical SJW land of Europe

That Dutch chick is a right wing conservative. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanine_Hennis-Plasschaert

You wouldn't even know it was Sweden anymore OP. It's now the middle east of Europe.

It's true, people actually believe this.

I've seen It, and I agree with it. But the numbers and laws you claimed in the other post were completely pulled out of your ass.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Late yesterday night, Immigrants in the Stockholm suburb-ghetto of Rinkeby rioted, assaulting police with rocks. They burned cars and generally chimped out.

Video of the riots.
youtube.com/watch?v=EgUIPtetD50

How could Swedes just let this happen to their country? You used to be vikings for Christ's sake. You were the ones doing the raiding and pillaging. And now you guys just rolled over and allowed yourself to be swallowed up by a tempest of religous fanatics that want to destroy your country. And you did it with open arms. Why aren't you guys angry? Why aren't you guys fighting back against the Muslim scourge and your oppressive government allowing this to happen?

don't be racist biggots guys, c'mon

The president says that Sweden doesn't exist anymore. There's a smoldering IKEA table where it used to be

It's nice to see that the slutty-looking ones are still white.

Yes and no, not more than anywhere else.

I'm from Sweden, been travelling all over Europe for the past three years. Shit's degrading in the same way everywhere.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT CUCKHOLD AND HAVE SELF-RESPECT.

From what I've read, everything pretty much lines up. I didn't know about the bit where saying things against feminism is illegal. Do you have a source for lazy people?

Last friday my cousin was mugged and threatened with a gun by a group of 5 somali immigrants.

Nice.

wow look at that hat
what a cool hat
he must have to intimidate the citizens so they can be defended from themselves

yes it fucking is, its because of the immigration

>CUCKHOLD
Ignoramus, can't even spell his epithets or ad hominems

I never stated that they had made many laws, I stated that this is the marxist feminist solution to seeing inequal results. Whether it goes into politics or not was not of my concern, it was that this opinion is seen as fine.
And since I am against marxist and communistic ideals it is extremely worrying from my perspective.

Except that was in 2013

This, I can't help but listening to these stories and thinking everything must be made up, because how can it be possible that so much shit goes on and on and people just stand by it, your country is literally burning down and you're just ok with it? Are random people really murdering and raping everyone and you don't give a fuck about it to the point to not even report the crimes just because they're foreigners? Is this even real life?

alternative facts

it was last night 20th Feb.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/swedish-police-investigate-riot-predominantly-immigrant-suburb/

This was yesterday and police was forced to shoot with projectiles aiming directly at severely harming the rioters.
TL;DR: They had to do what cops in the US have done all along.

?
What he said is true. The % are from his ass but they match the trend

Yeah. So? Does that equate to "good at fending off external threats?"

Swefag here, it completely depends on where you live.
Settle down in Malmö = enjoy getting robbed and raped by some mudslime.
Or you move north. Area known as Norrland and Norrbotten. Covers about 75% of the country. Compared to the south it's paradise.
Only a few towns and areas have refugees.
I live in a town up north. Never see any muslims or niggers. People fly the Swedish flag in the yard, there is no crime. You can leave your door unlocked.

Swede has closed eyes as not to suggest stare rape to their enemies.

sweden is if you took tumblr and turned it into a country and then threw in a bunch of muslims who like to rape.

Get ready for them. They spread like a disease. They'll be heading north sooner or later.

It's true. Just our media and politicans which are under high damage control at the moment trying to fool everyone that "its ok" and that we need to take in more refugees.

Far left looks like tracer from overwatch

I call BS. Those ladies don't look strong enough to armlock their male countrymen, holding them steady while people ram them in the ass.

so Trump was right again.

And that's exactly why you are losing. You don't stand up to anything. You always give in, and you willingly let them take more and more of your homeland.

And do what? Here you gotta either work or die.
The refugees can't even handle a winter in Stockholm, even less a winter here where it reaches -40 degrees.
And the last time a busload of those fuckers came even close (a bus of refugees 220 km down south) they refused to leave the bus. They wanted to live in the south, not here.

We need a 65th crusade

Swede here. Everyone saying it's getting bad isn't from sweden.

It's a shame because I really liked Sweden even 10 years ago but now it's just... shame.

If they don't spread completely, they will divide the country into two states in the end.
Either way it's cancer or cholera.
They need to be deported and/or exterminated

why do the people in this video all sound like fins rather than swedes?

Kys

As if you fucking pacifist politically correct brainwashed retards know what it good for yourselves.

Any of you Swedes ever been tempted to get armed and go in there and slaughter a whole bunch of them?
Think you ever will?

Of course a load of "straight off the boat" refugees aren't going to want to live up north. What will happen when their children are born in Sweden and acclimatized to the temperature. They will move to your area eventually. Like I said, sooner or later.

>divide the country into two states in the end
Kek this has been a dream of northern Sweden for about 80 years..
We are already like two different countries.

This tbh. I'm a 27yo ethnic Swede living in a suburb south of Stockholm. Threads like these are depressing as fuck and then you go out and experience real life and it ain't even close to being that bad. People boil down all the worst occurrences and make it seem like everyday life. The murder rate in Malmö is still lower than the national average for the US.

Yeah, we just awaiting civil war at this point.

Ave Seger.

youtube.com/watch?v=giRHlAU4Q-U

this is probably due to their retarded definitions of rape. you're a rapist if you send a girl a dick pic

also its a question of what gets reported and not

>We are already like two different countries.

Truly spoken like someone who has never traveled.

>compares the murder rate of one city to an entire country
See, this is why your entire post is bullshit.

Not at all, just compare it to Norway and their numbers.

I can promise you the numbers could be higher and the demographics almost exclusively one sided which is why they are not collected.

Why are you wishing for excuses?

To the rest of you who are not subverted, learn.

Learn, for god sake, learn.
LEARN.

Gee I wonder where you're from. You guys get everyone else thinks your fantass country is a joke lmao.

I think you missed the plot buddy

All you did was call us names. No wonder nobody respects you or your president.

Sweden is a shithole!

Traveled a lot mate. First of all, trucker by profession. Sweden (north/south) Norway, Denmark, Germany and some times down to Italy.
The fact remains that the north of Sweden is completely different from the south.
Different people, different culture, different way of thinking, different politics on and on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

>learn
>LEARN
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And if you knew anything about the USA you would know that the vast majority of the USA has a murder rate that is on par with the best european nations. It's the big city liberal urban utopias where the overwhelming majority of crime and murder occurs.

When the Swedish media need to whitewash the race of criminals, you know you are living in a shithole.

That's hardly traveling. The rest of your post is bullshit. Different people? Really man. What differences in culture? You think because people speak a little differently it should be a whole different country?

Sweden, yes

So exactly like Sweden then. The most "dangerous" city in Scandinavia, on a record high year of murders can't even touch an average American city, yet Sup Forumstards will have you believe Sweden is on the verge of civil war.

this cant be real, right?

this couldnt be more true. reporting from gothenburg, yes its a massive shithole

Country of 9 million kek

ITT: trump fags pretend they're swedish

Still no evidence from a Swedish website. BBC has nothing since 2013.

I think this is the work of a fake news troll

oh yes im swedish just had a new muslim neighbor move in and he's already raped my wife and dog, terrible being swedish

you dont get the point
south sweden will be swedistan
north will be sweden

However i still believe you when you say swedes want that, they are after all cucks who'd settle for bread and water.

Greetings from your not-so-cuck and more rational neighbor.

Do you know what an average is or was that part of your education cut in favor of learning more about creationism?

That's the most faked news article I've ever seen.

Yes different people. We are a lot more laid back up here in the north. Life goes slow.
People don't bullshit.
If you didn't know this it just proves that you never sat foot here..

a Swedish website on the riots
thelocal.se/20170221/swedish-press-photographer-assaulted-in-rinkeby-riots

Come to the U.K and see how different the north and south are. One country, but Scotland and England try to be as separate as they can be.

Very different cultures.

This is not a reliable source mate.

35yo swedefag here. What Trump says is true.
Parts of Sweden is dangerous. Theres parts where ambulance cant go without police protection. If a policecar have to go somewhere another have to follow just to protect the first car. Women are scared of walking alone. Robbery, rape and violence is peaking.

Hospitals are maxed out and they even have to hire guards for protection because of imported middle east shit people. Other hospitals are closing due poor funding.

Schools have major problems with education levels, funding, and even they have to hire guards and a lot of parents dont want to send their kids to school due violence, robbery and whatnot.

Fuckin mudpeople are even raping disabled women in wheelchairs. Aint even kidding.

Sweden is a sinking ship.

How is it fake?

Me and friends are only waiting for the state as we know to fall. After that its open season on these goatfuckers

Denmarkbros got true Swedebros back when shit goes down.
I bet Norwaybro wants in too.