What game does Sup Forums have the most hours on?

What game does Sup Forums have the most hours on?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DragonSoul RPG

Pokemon Go

>dota 2
>3072

ah, the good ol' days

CSGO, 3k hours combined between 3 accounts

4537 hours

league of legends

At steam: Civ V
Overall: Probably GTA:SA but no idea how much

Titanfall/Titanfall 2. Gotto love the fast paced shooter action lol.
Also, battlefield games for sure.

m&b warband ftw

MMR's?

im 4.5k with 4.4k hours

Terraria

Never heard of that, what is it?

Ergh...this kind of thread is always cringeworthy when you realise the amount of minor faggots hanging around Sup Forums.
So obvious by the games they mentioned.

Anyway,before I was busy with college and works, I used to spend hours playing mostly rpg games.

My nigga! wann play? I need help with a bos

mge me you faggot

really difficult mix of metroidvania and bullethell gameplay. it's actually very very good, i highly recommend it if you like metroidvanias

I actually do, will check it out.

Surprising replay value.

€17.99 for a indiegame, that´s a bit on the expensive side, I´ll keep my eyes open if it goes on sale though.

another great metroidvania is momodora reverie under the moonlight, which is less content rich/difficult but heavy in atmosphere and highly recommended. both came out q1 2016

250-300 days in runescape

Never got in to it, thought it was too repetative.

replaying this on 360 only fun with modded weapons

>TF2
>2783

I hate my life

me too

but it's cracked, so no steam hour counter to tell me how much life I wasted on it

M & B Warband - 1000+ hours.
Forza Motorsport 4 - 500+ hours.
Skyrim - 500+ hours.
Subnautica - 300+ hours.

Don't wanna know how many beers and whisky's I have emptied during all those hours..

>CS:GO
>134

Stop being a superior cunt, cunt

>not buying a 10 dollar game to support the developers
>specifically THOSE developers
pathetic

Wow 15k

no one cares gayboy

which devs? the one who released that shit of with fire and sword or the one who will never release bannerlord? top snek, I support who I like, and I don't like them, they are gay

also, I watch trap pr0n!

Oblivion or WoW.

My friends and i used to start new games and then just play through while talking over the microphone. Playing The game wasn't really how we were spending the time.

I can imagine Borderlands becoming repetitive, although strangely, It never got old with me. Having somebody to play it with definitely helped.

My friend got it when it was on a ps3 sale, we both got tired of it after about 3 hours, different strokes for different folks I guess

I can't play any game for more than about 24 hours total before I'm so bored with it that the thought of playing it again makes me sick.

>Leaving the game on most of the time without playing

Show us proof.
number of games played x average length of game (35min) / total amount played

>7714
Wew lad

I am sad for you. You never experienced a good single player game, so. Some of them are better than movie sagas, imho.

I think it takes a high-functioning Autist to want to play a game for more than 1000 hours

>Average length
>35min
You drunk nigga

WoW about 500 days ingame
Feels bad man

damn son over 290 days on a game.

Factorio, hands down.
Best 20 bucks i've spent

On steam is pic related. I know, CoD, I'm a faggot.
But overall it's gotta be SC Broodwar. I must have at least 10 000 hours on that over the years.

Probably Star Wars Battlefront 2, but that time's not tracked. After that, The Binding of Isaac:All of the expansions (around 300), and then Dark Souls(230ish). Then Skyrim, by a hair (220ish).

If you're counting games on Steam, I have 1555 hours in Team Fortress 2. Other games, I don't know and don't have a way of tracking.

casual as fuck user

sry

I got factorio and in 2 days I had 16 hours played. Shit is addictive

~11k in WoW, over 4 or 5 toons. The other 10 are probably negligible compared to DK/pally, each with 100 days+

Subnautica my nigga

RIP Me I got VACd on TF2 because I hacked in MW2 like 6 months ago

>Warframe
>6000 Hours

ahahaa you're so cool dude you're better than us at life because you don't play video games anymore!! you are so grown up and stuff!! cool guy A+ wow!

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT CUCKHOLD AND HAVE SELF-RESPECT.

>cheating in any fps
Kys you degenerate nigger. I'm glad you're banned.

Don't know why

Alex pls go

>rocketleague

Skyrim with 612+ hours. And still playing it after 2 years

Cs Go 976 hours))))

Super competitive pub stomping FPS champion coming thru. All gunskill all infantry.

Roughly 21,000 hours spent on WoW since Burning Crusade.

>M&B Warband
>146 hours
Mfw the rest of this thread

CS GO. 1

that shit never goes on sale,even when everything else is on sale. been on my wishlist forever and i ain't gon spend em' 20 buckos

7714 hours aur like 321
days

been trying to catch up on other games

CK2
> 327h on steam
but it doesn't count the offline

clearly shopped

>~350 days on WoW
>10,000+ games on hearthstone
>1000+ games of LoL
>4000 hours on CS:GO

nice! love this game.
about 50 hours are the last 2 weeks since I grinded the racing weekend pretty hardcore.

do you at least have good ranks?

>posts sad frog next to great achievements

I don't get it

on steam - csgo (800hr)
overall - lol (1500hr) wow (3000hr+)

whines about children

is child

Both games are fine

Get on my level

And like 4K in LOL before to be perma banned

yeah, still not something i'm proud of
recently got global elite but stopped playing CS
legend 3 times in HS
there is nothing great about playing a lot of video games

>402hrs in TF2
casual

Rank?

about +1000 hours not recorded cuz dayz launchers didn't have ''run via steam'' option years ag0

I go from LEM to Global every now and then. Me and my mates dont really give a shit about winning and sometimes we're on a 10+ loosingstreak.

runescape feelsbadman

You excited for the 10 act update? Getting sick of playing through cruel and merciless so I can't wait.

I don't mind the normal-cruel-merciless thing that much but hell yah i'm excited for 10 acts! especially since it seems like the story is going to be wonderful.

any plans for legacy build?

football manager 2012. Still playing it, mix of shitty pc, no money for better one, this game being the best of the series i played.

That's about a year, go outside.

Eu4

show stats boi