I have no piece and don't really want to smoke out of a can or make a shitty bong...

I have no piece and don't really want to smoke out of a can or make a shitty bong. Haven't smoked in forever and got enough weed to load up half a cigarette.

I've heard about it not working though because THC molecules are bigger than nicotine molecules and they can't pass through the filter. Can anyone confirm or deny that you still get high?

Yes confirmed for that plastic filters.

So take that filter out and roll one yourself and put it back into the cigarette.
Done.

Get a tooth pick and poke 3 holes into the filter, make sure it goes all the way though. Do that and it should work. If you don't poke at least one hole you won't get that high, if at all.

just take the filter out bro, I usually just squeeze it roll it upside down to get the tobacco out, the you start easing the filter out until enough is sticking out to just pull it out, then put some rolled up paper or something as a buffer.

just use an apple or a potato or any other fruit/veg you can carve

Sounds good, I'll try that out tonight. Thanks user.

Spend a dollar on some papers jackass

If he's drunk or bad at rolling he'll fuck that up, best to poke holes in the filter.

just get a bit of cardboard and turn it to a roach.

I'm only going to use them once and I don't have a bunch of weed, just a nug I stole from my buddy. I smoke weed like once every 6 months and they'll just get wet or I'll lose them.

Completely forgot about this. Might just carve up a carrot pipe.

No you fucking idiot.
Just pull the fucking filter out entirely.... cut the paper surround the filter in half, or just use a regular piece of paper, twist it in a spiral and stick it in the area that is unpacked.
The fuck is wrong with you idiots

You Americans don't even use roach card. You people make me sick.

Calm down you fucking sperg.

I don't use a roach "clip" because I'm not 13 and don't smoke fucking joints. This idiot asked how to use a cigarette paper you smoke yoy fucking illiterate cunt. So if he cant afford some fucking papers you think he has a fucking cord or clip?
Get the fuck out of here there's already enough retards in here. We dont need you.

If you live close to fast food you can get a straw with a paper wrapper you pop one side of the straw slide it out a bit then drop the herb through the straw and when you have the desired amount twist both sides and decided which end you want to smoke out of boom done. How do kids not know this shit when they have the Internet?

American here. Most people use roaches. And the ones that don't have never smoke a joint with a roach in it.

If being a sperg means I'm not a fucking retard I'll take it.

Not even that guy but
roach card≠roach clip
nubblet

Do this! Cigarette paper burns twice as fast than regular smoking paper so you're bound to not smoke half the weed in your joint. Go for a carrot pipe, it's much better.

Retard, I'm taking about roach card. A bit of card that you fold over and put in the end of the joint. So you don't gwt weed in your mouth. You Americans never use that shit, its retarded.

(Am that guy) clips and cords are both for idiot stoners that think smoking blunts and joints are what reeel stonerz do mang.
You're ruining the flavor, ruining the hit, losing product, and look like a fucking idiot.
Spend fucking, i dunno, $20? On a glass piece.

Every american I've smoked with has rolled with no roach. But I'll take your word for it.

Our papers come with them... ever heard of Raw? They're just not called cards. It's called a fucking filter you none American. Go whipe your was with your right hand.

Don't be triggered, Trumptard.

Just buy rolling papers. It's like 1 dollar. You're wasting a lot of weed even if you remove the filter because ciggs paper burns way too fast.

If you get a swisher sweet cigar (no filter) you can unpack it an repack with your weed. For a better stronger high you can mix your weed into the tobacco. I do it daily.

You don't even know what roach card is. Google it and stop being so dumb.

Sorry. Sometimes autistic idiots trying to sound like normal, even semi smart humans does that to me.

Confirmed retard that doesn't know how to smoke a roach or a joint in general.

You read? It's just not called a fucking card here. It's a filter. Cards aren't meant to be fucking rolled up. I'm assuming you're a UK fuck.

Okay....

people that dont use the filter paper to make a filter aren't good stoners, its not an "american" thing its just a stupid people thing so fuck off at least we use deodorant and dont smell like shit

This is a question for /DIY

stronger high but lasts less time. google it

Just do the cigarette thing if you have no other methods. Pull filter out entirely, twist a piece of paper that's roughly the length of the empty space left, put it in there. Bam. Weed.

If you can't make a bong then you don't deserve to get stoned.

kys

Your mad over nothing. Shit has different names in different places. Where I'm at we roll up a bit of card, we call it roach card. You put it in the end you suck. You a faggot mane

This.
Btw only faggots and jamaicans roll without a filter.

too poor for a glass piece or too young to keep one in your mommy's house.

Dude why are you such a salty little bastard? I got a plastic bong, 2 glass ones. A galss pipe and a wooden pipe. Here's a pic of my shitty bong i never clean. Faggot.

Ewwwwwwwww enjoy cancer m8y

I don't suck...
But thanks "mane" I bet you is a real thug og puffah representin'.
Bitch its it's a fucking filter. You are aware thst just because it isn't a "cigarette" filter doesn't mean it's not a filter.
You also kept saying roach card like it's some fucking official thing. It's just a form of filter. Not a card. A card is something you okay card games with. Or hand out for a business/loved one.
Filter, clutch, catch, who the fuck shoves an entire card into their joints?
Again, you're still smoking paper like an idiot and tasting mostly just that. Get a chillum, or "straight piece" whatever you fucking call them over there if you want the same convenience without tasting shit shot and ruining the experience. Though it's hard explain until you've actually used one so. Stay 13 mane

Excuse my tard typos.

all fucking wrong. it doesnt filter anything, its a fucking piece of card that makes the mouthpieve more stable. the smoke is not filtered in anyway. that my friend is why you call it a "tip" cause its the tip of the joint. greetings from amsterdam. im out.

My bong is there I live in the uk we call what you call a filter roach card. Mane, you know i was being ironic right my nigga? How so you even go though live being such a little pissy bitch? I thought stoners were cool.

The fuck?

Cotton is not some kind of super filter. Hell the water in a bong filters out more THC than any cigarette filter.

I put wax on cigarettes everyday to smoke at work and they always work.

But das wax. Try with bud nd it will only get you slightly stoned.

....it filters the fucking particles aka your fucking weed from going into your mouth. Good try though. Again, there is more than one type of filter you Neanderthal

get a bottle...
aluminium foil
fill up bathtub with water

do you know where im going with this ? too lazy to write whole description

I think you're arguing with the wrong guy. Or at least half way...
I'm fairly calm and quiet. But watching idiots feed idiots idiotic information is something that annoys the fuck out of me.

lovin the deuchars

get a fucking life you sad bastard

I don't think he has enough product for that hahah

Yeah, I did that before wax was easy to get.

I don't think you understand how small molecules are. A cotton filter can never filter much, it only filters out things that can stick to the cotton like tar. They don't want to filter out nicotine at all.

If you want I can prove it by looking up the sizes of nicotine vs THC.

Also, i smoke every day regularly but only fucking dumb Rasta wearing fucks call themselves "stoners"... I just smoke dude.. I dont need to be a stoner to smoke. Stoners are fucking idiots that think they're smart or intellectual because they smoke.

Or do it the easy way and fill a 2L bottle about 2/3 with water. Use foil on top for the bowl. Poke a hole in the bottom then light bowl and release the water.

>Easiest gravity bong ever. no bucket or bath tub of water. Just a 2L bottle and some metal foil.

Not using a glass filter

>I smoke out of glass pieces I blow myself with a 3-shot hole bowl push cunt....

Your autistic dude. Plain and simple.

Using a piece you need a fucking glass jack for.
Bet that bowl hole is as wide as your asshole.

Reeeeeeeees the tard escaping from his wrangler.

tear a page out of a bible instead

I dont think i am... though hey i bet a stoner would know better.

Rate my lemon og.

I dunno my cousin is autistic and hes always in a pissy mood.

A asshole that small would be a medical problem.

>I hope he is ok.

When you show up probably yeah. They hate competition I hear.

Plz make sense user.

7/10
Mmmm, can almost smell it from here.

Why don't you like me user. I wanna be friends ur like hella cool nd stuff.

....fine...maybe I'm having a bad day or something.
I

Oddly enough im willing to bet we would get along just fine...

U lik teenage mutant ninja turtles??

So bomb. Nugs could be larger tho.
>heres wax for the replie.

i bet that bong looks just like your asshole. you live like a hoarder

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are gonna be the best of franz

Nice nice man, strain is hard to get good glass consistency from. Good work user.
BHO or CO2?
Guessing good ol BHO

I only have time to smoke weed nd lyft. U see muh weights bruhh, i can lyft hella weights bruhh.

420 lyfstyle on da edge dude

BHO, my buddy blasted it. Shits good for 20$ a gram .

the only weight you lift,is your bong you fag. get out and do some real lifting like i will in a couple minutes. i'm god,you can't touch me

Looks worth every penny, kudos my man. I'm working with some super silver haze and bubbaK at the moment, no pics yet unfortunately :/

I bet u dn't even snowboard or watch the X games. Ur not living the wicked extreme 420 lyfstyle bruhh. Ur dnt even sk8

Look at you, fucking quartz and everything.
:') I'm so proud haha there really are smart people on here at times.

Its gorilla glue and tangy mixed. Kinda interesting because ones a sativa and the other is indica. Solid high tho both body and mind.

Im past the age of nigger rigging. I have my card and can afford the proper apparatus. I hate using shitty dab rigs, might as well not dab at all.

i said i'm god and you can't touch me

If u dn't even snowboard ur not cool.

no,i'm god

The UK term for a piece of paper stock used at the inhaling end of a marijuana cigarette. Also called a Crutch in the states.

>The spilf had a roach card to prevent suck through.

Wellthen ur a lamestain lameo