Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Is Dr user here?
I have a problem I can't pee and when i try to a blob of blood shoots out. Sometimes it's dark sometimes its bright red, I've touched and it feels slimy.
What do?

Dude, go to a doctor.

shoot it in someones face and say

"YOU WILL HOLD THIS CURSE"

I'm a nurse not a doctor but you need to go see a doctor about that. Do you have any underlying medical problems? Any history of kidney, prostate, or bladder problems?

You're a girl.

It's your first period.

IMMEDIATELY GO TO A DOC YOU FRUITCAKE

Doctors is closed

No I have no medical problems what so ever

Are you a girl and playing a joke?

It seems you have urinary stones or sand inside your blader. Go quick to see an doctor otherwise you can be poisoned by your urin

They just keep coming, as soon as I leave to toilet I get the feeling to pee but more blood

No mate I'm a male

Yeah that guy is probably right about you having stones. Could be kidney or bladder stones. Does it hurt when you pee?

Go to a Hospital...

where have you been swimming lately?

Only really hurts in my dick when the blood shoots out

Sounds like you have a stone lodged in your dick. Go to a hospital and they can get it out. That user was right about built up urine making you sick

Shit! how do they get those out?

Well usually it will pass on its on but they can lazer it to bust it up

Rolling if dubs ill go get lazer cock surgery

Winrar user

Wish me luck user. I'll keep you posted about what is happening. If thread dies I will make another.

Its urethra degradation probably from TC. I wouldn't bother going to a doctor, it's probably already too late.

Good. You'll be fine

You need to see a urologist
Could be a cyst on anywhere from your prostate to your urethra or unusually aggressive prostatitis in which case you'll need antibiotics for a couple months.
The ph of the prostate is lower than the rest of your body and somehow that makes it take longer for antibiotics to work on it

I forgot to mention you'll also have to get a catheter. If you can manage, intermittent catheterization could be a viable option and you'll have to do it every day til you're better. It'll be a few months though

They may just have to take out your prostate and then you're just fucked