Thoughts on this guy Sup Forums

Thoughts on this guy Sup Forums

For those who don't know he's a youtuber who goes by the name if The Amazing Atheist. He's the living incarnation of a fedora

The one time a banana meme would be appropriate.

someone post all the fetishist shit so he can jack off on it

this guy drives me bananas

He's a joke.

extreme

EUPHORIA

no seriously he's an dickwad. fundamental atheists are even worse than fundamental religious people 'cause there really smug about it alongside being an asshole.

Has no morals nor standards. He's the walking embodiment of a sellout and hypocrite. Every time he's caught in any kind of scandel or backlash, instead of defending himself, he constructs strawmen or just admits that he's wrong and doesn't care because he knows his fans will continue to support him.

The RV trip across the country, Not Productive, Candid, Athiesm-is-Unstoppable.

He's a walking piece of shit.

Who is this?

Apprantly he "destroys" religion and all that with "science" and "logic" not that Im that religious but I think we should live and let live. Most of his so called research is half ass'd at best

Some cuck

> fundamental atheists are even worse than fundamental religious people

> Most of his so called research is half ass'd at best

> jack off

That pretty much sums up my thoughts

unjustified narcissist

He's the fat, white hipster version of the young turks, who are equally worthless

Fun to watch after living under a rock for 4 years.

Holy kek'd.

What's so amazing about him?

His narcissim scares me, he's the type who can't be reasoned with. There are 2 sides to everything meaning 2 perspective, he'll believe with every fiber of his being that he's right and his is the only correct one, he wont even want to listen to your side of the story/perspective

I like him. I love how Triggered people are at his mere mention.

Self proclaimed

>NOW IM TRIGGERED!!!
>Now im not triggered

He's a radical atheist, even worse than a jihadist

How's he worse then a jihadist?

I'd rather get beheaded than listen him ramble for hours about why god is not real