hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will die anyway

Everything

Niggers

Howard Jones

that seems like kind of an existential question
and every time i think about life the people in my head get pissed at me and i end up hitting a brick wall metaphorically speakiing

Your life is meaningless.
Everyone you care about and could possibly benefit from your life will be dead, everything they know will be dead too.
The human race is pitifully small, insignificant on the background of the whole universe. The immensely vast cosmos is governed by principles and reactions that are inimical to all life.
We can't even leave our planet. Aside from it being doubtful that we will ever achieve sufficiently advanced technology to get anywhere beyond the solar system in a non-absurd quantity of time, we are fucking up our environment and tearing through our available resources so bad that in a couple hundred of years we will either be dead or fighting for caves.
Life, in itself, is meaningless, a self-perpetuating chemical reaction with enough awareness to want to self-perpetuate more. Life's only goal is to create more life. Works wonders for microbes, not so much for beings that actually have time to sit down and think about the ridicolousness of it all.

You're poor, and the prospects of you ever get out of poverty are very slim. Plus, your efforts mean absolutely nothing, since reach and influence matter way more than any quality product you produce. No matter how smart you are, your success will depend entirely on luck and your social status. You, alone, account for little more than what your arms can reach, and without help, you wouldn't be able to get out of your house, that's how little power you really have.

Also, nobody worth it will ever genuinely want you if you are not, at least, a 7/10, and they will only stick around if you never act like yourself. You won't have any friends in life, no matter how hard you try, or how much you try to convince yourself that other people really enjoy your presence, you're doomed to be alone. Don't believe me? Stop replying to messages, and stop contacting everyone. See how long it takes for you to be completely forgotten. Nobody really cares about you.

You are never going to be successful, and your efforts do not guarantee you anything. Success depends entirely on luck and connections, and those connections will never exist, unless you get out of your way to keep them pleased.

Do you want reasons not to live? I can give you infinite reasons not to live... but if you are curious to know why do I still live, it's because I'm too afraid to die. That's the only reason I have to live.

inb4: edgy

get off b and find out

hewillnotdivide.us/

hewillnotdivide.us/

hewillnotdivide.us/

hewillnotdivide.us/

/b is really the only reason to stay, one day last year, before Halloween, I packed up my shit and left the town I was in, so far only 2 people have messaged me on maybe 1 or 2 occasions, I think it took them a while to realise I was gone, really solidified that nobody really gives a shit,

the internet.
Every day, the internet makes more entertaining content than you could consume in that day. Plus you will probably always have internet access, even if you are broke and homeless you can go and use a computer at your local library. It's a somewhat shitty existence if that's all you live for, but its better than committing suicide, because if you commit suicide then you miss out on even that.

This fucking meme. Every fucking time you ask someone " reasons not to live " they give you the same clichĂ© old bullshit. This fucking talk that life is meaningless is more relative than time itself and you even argued that those two things are correlated to each other, making it an argument to " not live ". And i'll fucking tell you why, you close headed bitch. The first proposition, that our lives is meaningless and we are all going to die, only applies to small individuals. First, with this argument, you imply that mortality and death stops you from making shit. Fucking not. Of course your every day shit like " getting a job, find a girl, raising a family and etc " is useless. So, in order to transcend mortality and overcome this clichĂȘ argument that we are all going to die, one must aim for greatness. The key to imortality lies in history. For example, Hitler. He maybe dead, but he is imortal now. Everyone knows him, everyone knows of his thoughts and actions. Even in death his memory make us company. He is imortal. And he is imortal because of his actions. Therefore, saying that life is meaningless and we are all going to die is bullshit, unless you are a beta pussy male that cant enter the hall of imortality

"Imortality" is the goal of life?

youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

Yeah my dude. At least imo

Okay then
What happens 600 years from now when we are all dead and the cockroaches aren't eveolved enough to read our history books?
Also what we remember of thsoe guys is not a person, they are not immortal. The more time passes the less they become people and more a name with a list of dates and achievements attached. Gengis Khan has raped and pillaged his way to being the direct ancestor of roughly 1 in 10 human beings alive, yet who remembers the person he was?
And ultimately: who gives a shit if you are made great in the eyes of human beings that are as insignificant as you? Do you care about the great deeds and dynasties of the generations of microbes in the shit you flush down your toilet?

Dubs don't lie OP

Because you're a pussy.

In the big picture, we are incredibly insignificant. Whether or not you live or die matters to almost no one, and no matter what you do, how hard you work, or how rich you become, you will ultimately be dead and forgotten with nothing you ever done having mattered at all because people will not give enough a shit to even remember. Also, your life has no purpose, you are literally just walking around consuming resources ,enduring pain until you die having lived a meaningless life.

Hitler will eventually be forgotten.

Someone forgot about the heat death of the universe. Sorry, pal, humanity is doomed.

Define pussy

>inb4 dubs don't lie

Never,heroes don't die

As i say, time itself is relative. When you say that our actions are useless because time is gonna swipe them, i must point out another example. Ever heard of fucking pharaoh menes? Yeah, first nigga to unite lower and high egypt. Nigga still remember to this day, and he 5000 years before christ. And we still remember him. Same with julius caesar. And when you say that these people " die " because they are only a former of themselves since we dont know them, i disagree again. For you may picture them on one way on your head, and i may picture it another different way. But his actions, what they are remembered for, is the connecting dot between our thoughts, our different perspectives that we have on them

This user gets it

just give me one reason to live?

Nothin.Wellcome to existential crisis.