Me 15 year old cousin is having a sleepover, dubs decide what to say and trips decide what to do

Me 15 year old cousin is having a sleepover, dubs decide what to say and trips decide what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>roll

Put some paracetamol up your ass, like 5. Keep us updated

roll

rolle

Roll for this

roller

youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

Insert those in his anus

Start ranting about really ridiculous conspiracy theory's

Crush em up and put into yogurt for them to eat

shove them up your ass and make them take it out with their mouths

shove them up your ass and go talk conspiracy theories

rape

What the fuck is dubs and trips?? Explain im new here

Dubs is what you just got, son.

roll

rape

if its a grill= drug her then rape her
Boy= leave him be, he has rights.

Winrar

cum in his/her mouth

Op here, 2girls

Getting double the same number or triple, even quads rarely

What pills do you have?
Sleeping pills?
Roofies?
What?

Legit done this before.

Rape both and film it

Pics?

Use your pants as a shirt and your shirt as pants, also your underwear as hat

Got nothing relaxing just some sertraline, 2 50mg oxycotin and Vitamin D

Will post pics when they come back from walking the dog

Rolling

Record yourself slapping them in the face with your own excrement.

Try and offer them something to eat, something sour, like lemonade or whatever.

Try and earn their trust, ease into it, Strick when you find out they are not going to be able to remember anything.

Or wait until they fall asleep and go to town.
start by touching them on their ass, breast and pussy, if you notice they aren't really reacting try and get of to that,

Better if you can somehow get them drunk, since todays generation always wants to be edgy.

If they wonder why they are blacked out simply blame it on the alcohol.

If you cant get them drunk or drugged. simply try and touch them while they are sleeping or try and move their clothes/ underwear enough so you can beat of and or take a video to save for later.

Not OP, but please explain more.

Dubs: Ask them what their favorite show is.

Trips: Give them a warm blanket.

kys literally

Dubs: "You guys ever listen to coldplay?"

Trips: Walk into the room without speaking or making eye contact, hold up your phone, and press play on a Coldplay video.

FUCK, so close. Oh well, do this anyway before raping them or whatever.

Rolling for this. Trips get.

Main point, get them to get pissed drunk or try and get them on oxy until they pass out in a nice deep sleep.

Until you are the one in control, best thing is to get them drunk, since you can push their normal limits, and they would have a better nice sleep, since they are females and are pretty young, they should be lightweights.

Get something that makes them black out, and is about 40%+ alcohol,
Get them to play drinking games, something where they are forced to drink and they can have fun, without knowing they are going to get fucked by you later.

Best thing would be if you get something like tequila, patrone or vodka, that shit is pretty much more then enough to get them black'd out drunk.

What would you like to know more of, on how to make a girl sleep with you, or just seduce her?

Run into the room screaming Smash Mouth's All Star and then push one of them out of the window.

On passing out, safely.

When I stay at my sister in law's house, I sneak into her room when she is sleeping. But she is not a deep sleeper.

Show them this thread.

Show us her pussy

girls, my fetish is to have girls stand on my throat to knock out who wants to go first? record reaction and post

Try and plan something with her, like a drinking game or whatever, cheat and force her to get shitfaced drunk,

Or if you want her to fuck you willingly, try getting MDMA, it will release all of her seratonin, aka the feel good chemical, after that she will be feeling more horny, confident and generally happy,

If you want to touch her and if she dosen't drink or do drugs, try to make her fall asleep in the living room, or just make sure she falls asleep next or close to you, since if that happens, you can touch her all you want, and if she wakes up just say you were trying to wake her up, or moving her away from you.

If you manage to get her drunk, its easy just be sure that you are alone and not as drunk as she is, since if you want to win the game you gotta play the game, be sure that she is in a good mood, have lots of fun, maybe go out, have fun make sure that her day is on the good side,
and when you finally get her drunk, if thats the case, try and get her to sleep in the living room, and make sure you can touch her all over her body, and whatsoever.
Get her up to a safe place, if you want fuck her, if you want to play it safe, just touch her breast, maybe put a finger or two inside her, and if she is out cold, be sure to take advantage of that.
Its up for you to play.

roll
if trips walk in, play and dance to justin bieber song