Does anybody know where i can find women who have younger man fetish or unexperienced man fetish...

Does anybody know where i can find women who have younger man fetish or unexperienced man fetish ? I am 20 but look like a 14/15 year old regarding my height and facial features.
I am sure (I prey) there are woman like that.
Otherwise i will just get a hooker.

bar

You're just into older women, or more experienced ones?

There's an ass for every seat, they definitely exist. Pretty sure they're called cougars.

Option 1: Use tinder, put your proper age and post a picture of yourself looking particularly young.

Then set your settings to only show you women who are 30-50 or whatever you want.

Then hope you get lucky.

Option 2: Start finding proper pubs around where you live. Not nightclubs, or anywhere where young people go to drink, find a pub where the demographic is mainly middle aged people.

Start talking to some guys there, have a nice drink, and don't miss your chances to talk to an older woman.

If you're in or near London, there is a milf on there who has fucked at least 3 guys from /soc/

its not that i am into older women but that i think my chances to get laid are higher with women who have a fetish for younger man.
Its hard to get laid if you are only 5'4 / 1,64m

Your mom

i'm 1m65 and i've fucked more girl that i could count.

Unless you are in the USA, then enjoy your freedom

Try FetLife. It's a social networking site for kinky folk, they have groups to discuss that stuff. Young/old or mom/son roleplay.

source? contact?

are you really handsome ?
if not then teach me your ways user.

whats your secret

unfortunately not.
Location is Germany

jesus the options in the role selection are huge. I dont know what half of this shit even means.
time to learn new stuff

i look like shit.

Pic related is me.

I'm just kinkier than most people, and embraced it.

Gee dude, I am about that short still I get laid.
You got to have more self esteem. For real.
I have been rejected as a shorty of course, but I really lauged at their face telling them
"Wow! If THAT was the ONLY thing that made you reject me, then thanks be my guest.
For real. Being short is not something that can change anyway and to be honest only one out of the 17 women I fucked didn't enjoyed it, but I didn't either LOL.
Now, if you wanna fuck elder to score easier, be my guest, but not because of low self esteem. It will be nice though to get experience to satisfy women a LOT. If you fuck ONE, then others will know about you, and you will start scorring all the time. Also you are a fag, because you are OP and I am an ultrafag cause I replied seriously instead of trolling you.

just stop caring about your height, and embrace who you are.

you're and you'll always be a shortie, no matter how many women you fuck to compensate it.

see and value yourself by who you are, and not by how you look

thanks for that little inspirational speech dear ultrafag. I will try to act with more self esteem, alcohol should help me with that as usual.

I've been trying to do that user for a couple of years but i always fall back

>I've been trying to do that user for a couple of years but i always fall back

maybe then the problem isn't your height ? maybe you're just boring ?

My short height never stopped me from fucking, once i was out of highschool

no i mean that i always fall back to my fixation over my height.
I look in the mirror and hate my body height. I stay fit and have a good physique but i cant stop shit talking myself and that probably kills my self esteem.

You don't know any guy who looks like shit and has a lot of success with girl ?

It's rather common. Girl are less into physique than men.

most of my friends are regular/good looking and well the few who look below average but are successfull are really confident and/or charming.

>Wine bars
>hotel bars,
>Pof,
>ok Cupid just set your age range to exclusively search milfs

Obvs being in Germany brothels are an easy option but I'd scope out the wine bars first. Nothing better than bagging a milf.

Also hit the bars near bank office buildings in the finance district. You can find a lot of rich ones who have sacrificed family for carear and are desperate for a fuck.

Good luck Mein Sup Forumsrother

Holy fuck user, this

Danke for the advice Sup Forumsro

if he think he's a loser, no milf will want to fuck him

It's a mind set.

You sit at the bar and and act casual, you catch eye contact and smile. If they smile back great, go over and say hi. Ask about them they love to talk. Especially the milfs.

Come up with a good story for yourself and stick to it.

If they don't smile or rebuff you when you go over don't lose heart, it takes practice.

Plus trills are usually the most forgiving.
Great to practice on.

You'll do fine user.

Just be calm and enjoy

Depnds how you define loser. If loser= virgin then yes
Otherwise yes i have a lot of friends. I am studying at a university so icant be that stupid. I am fit and fluent in 3 languages and currently learning a 4th one. Still a virgin tho

I guess i have a plan now for the semester break.

Good, once you get over the initial fear of approach you'll have a great time. Don't t be afraid to fail!

actually most females over 35 would do any man over 20...