Hey Sup Forumsros im getting arested for 2nd degree arson. what have you guys been arrested for

hey Sup Forumsros im getting arested for 2nd degree arson. what have you guys been arrested for

Like right now?

pwid cocaine got me fucked up for a while

in a bit when the fire investigator comes im just going to tell him.

Why..?

were you raised in a single mother home by any chance?

DUI is my only actual arrest.

what is 2nd degree arson, or 1st degree ?

Story, now.

i have been arrested for my swag!

Probably a good idea. Wha'd ya torch?

Nothing because i don't get caught or implicated

Ya...this op.

You're better off remaining silent and speaking to a lawyer first. SAY NOTHING TO THE POLICE OR FIRE INVESTIGATORS.

stealing money from a charity
the weird part was I only got 1 month and I didn't have to pay anything back.
1 month for biggest pay day of my life 10/10 would recomend

You know it's fake right?

no i am actually an upper middle class 15 yo white boy parents still together

got bored filled empty bottle of henney with gas went to house with toilet paper lit and ran. cameras saw me.
one of the houses being built. like wooden one
ehh to late someone ratted

underaged b&

nothing

>ehh to late someone ratted

It doesn't matter...you ALWAYS have the RIGHT to remain silent and in this case I STRONGLY suggest you do. ALWAYS speak to a LAWYER FIRST. A L W A Y S .

Holder the phone. The dumbass 15yo wants to ruin his life. I suggest we let him.

parents want me to do juvy and then get a court date where we can get the charge down to a misdemeanor

'cause of having a huge penis

Yep. Parents know exactly what kind of kid they got. Underachieving waste of space kind. A misdemeanor will at least give you an opportunity not to be so fucking dumb in the future

Possession of Marijuana

youth offenders get fucked with pretty hard in prison, or atleast did where i went to, they try to get them into fights so they fuck up their program and do full time. Good luck op

I shot a man in Reno

was his name sue?

For 2nd degree arson.

it was him or you don't feel bad

Only time I've ever had to deal with law enforcement, and I get caught in a sting on my weed dealer. Had about 8 g of bud on me outside of his door. Shit sucked, but I'll only get a fine. What sucks worse is not having anyone to buy weed from. It's a nice way to relax in the weekends.

Just to watch him die

No, I mean why tell him dumbass

Public masturbation

I killed a man... I put the gun against his head,
pulled the trigger, and now he's dead.

Police came to my home to arrest me I hit someone with a table and stamped on their head a few times in a barfight, in front of multiple witnesses and cctv. Managed to get out of it because father was a PR guy for the guy in charge of my nation at that point. i'd have been looking at jail as I left the other guy with multiple injuries including a few broken ribs, broken nose, chipped teeth etc. He shouldn't have slapped me. long time ago now.

>arson
>assault
>breaking and entering
>larceny
>drunk and disorderly conduct

Shoplifting when I was like 12. Stole a laser pointer thing

>I hit someone with a table

Goddamn. Did you need to grab a whole table? I mean a chair, understandable.

A table? Now that is just overkill.