Hey Sup Forums, I'm in the mood to argue...start any topic and I'll argue with you about it

Hey Sup Forums, I'm in the mood to argue...start any topic and I'll argue with you about it

Why would I want to do that?

I don't like arguing.

There is no God, anyone who thinks so is retarded

Waffles over pancakes. Fuck you try me.

Bloodborne is the worst video game ever made, and I thought it was garbage.

OP is not a faggot.

Earth is flat

last of us is a overrated piece of shit game

Listen motherfucker, I'll have you know there's a load running out of my ass right now and this is the sixth today. How dare you.

Happiness of one person is not more important than happiness of anyone else is.

Syrup puddles on waffles and doesn't truly soak in, so you don't get the full fusion between the two. While pancakes create a nice crossover of flavors. Also you can make cool freehand designs with pancakes.

I love niggers

Have you ever looked in the eyes of a child...smelt a flower...kissed a true love...watched the sunset. Space daddy is real and he loves you

All perfectly explained by evolutionary psychology.

Could you actually finish the game...I have a feeling if you were skilled enough to complete it, you would actually like it.

Yeah...you won't say that once your fucking bike is gone and you are raped

Jokes on you fag I don't own a bike

Lol I thought that response was about not liking the videogame and I laughed my ass off

>Syrup puddles on waffles and doesn't truly soak in
And? I get to flavor the combination of them not some soggy soaked up mess. You're getting a pure dose of waffle & syrup in your mouth. With pancakes I have to dunk and dunk and have the pancake soak it up instead of being able to taste and appreciate the fucking pancake and the syrup. With pancakes I have to eat some pancake-syrup retard child. I don't eat retards in the morning OP that's just crazy.

>Also you can make cool freehand designs with pancakes.
What the fucking fuck OP. Don't be twelve and play with your food just fucking eat it. I can pickup a waffle and eat it on the go, it's hard and stable. I don't wanna flippy flop a pancake in my hands like some fucking queer-on-the-go breakfast eater.

Angry*
fix'd
;)

The sexual revolution was an mistake.
You all have to stay vrigin and marry a vigin.
Especially males have to wait.

Well go fucking buy one, get your fat ass off the computer chair, take the bike through town and get your ass robbed and see how fucking lovey you're feeling

>You all have to
I don't have to do anything

Fuck you and don't talk shit about my this meme I saved. Also weed will grow fine in a soil PH of 6.0 as long as you don't over water and get root rot

you are not a fag

Becauseit makes much more sense to believe in nothing that exploded for no reason to produce everything that exists and somehow spark a single cell that eventually mutates into all the plants and animals and insects on a single planet.

>well go fucking buy one
I'm broke you mongoloid.
And even if I wasn't why would I heighten my chances of getting raped/robbed. I said I love niggers but that doesn't mean that I don't think they're dangerous.

Well if you can't sit down in the morning and pore a proper amount of syrup on your breakfast then maybe they aren't for you. Maybe if you have grown old and have lost the love of art in beauty in all parts of the world...maybe your soulless ass isn't good enough for pancakes.

Loool on what basis your feelings? Sexual liberation is fine and monogamy is a sham in most cases.

>this is how godfags think big bang and the evolution work

It's like an accidental strawman caused by being too stupid to actually understand science.

Come back to me when you actually know what those theories put forward as an explanation.

>nothing that exploded for no reason
>nothing
I don't think you actually know what the theory says. It's not coming from nothing. For god's sake, if you can't read a book at least see a wikipedia article.

Also you need to understand what time in science is. Then you can see there can't be time without matter. And at the beginning of the big bang there was only energy. Big bang doesn't "start" the universe in the way you may think it would, but it starts the time, or rather everything that's needed for time to be there, so it is the beginning only in that way.

They just don't fucking get it. There will always be godfags because there will ALWAYS be people too stupid to understand the true nature of our reality. These people will need to rely on magic as an explanation because they are simply incapable of cognitively processing and understanding the truth.

They need to take a huge shortcut "must have been an ethereal space wizard"