We can all agree that

We can all agree that

semen demon = breaking in the VHS house > Halloween meme men > ayy lmao > psycho dykes > camping trip glitch man

>psycho dykes
>anything but also the framing stories were equally trash

semen demon>halloween meme men>camping trip glitch man>ayy lmao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>breaking in vhs house>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>psycho dykes

For you

you know the segments have proper titles, right?

yeah and I remember exactly 2 of them

bone storm and safe haven

Yea sounds right

For who

What's the story behind the picture?

a scene from the movie, the ayy lmao segment

Was this from V/H/S, which one? I really like those films, even the 3rd one.

The first one

But what I want to know is that was the boyfriend really in the same room as her? How was he able to appear out of nowhere to get the ayy fetus out of her

He was in a neighboring apartment, I believe.

I like you, Sup Forums

But she wasn't aware he was in the neighboring apartment? Isnt implied they're having a long distance relationship?

No she thinks he is out of town. The whole point of that segment is that its playing on the assumptions you would normally make about the situation.

I would maybe rate alien face time above the halloween one, but I am biased toward ayy lmaos.

The "powers that be" didn't want her to know he was there.

I thought the halloween memers were the best

Will there be a VHS 4 after the abortion that was VHS 3, lads?

There's a spin-off about the Semen Demon and the same creators made another horror anthology called Southbond that I haven't watched yet

Name's Southbound, not Southbond and the Spin-Off is still being worked on. Just clarifying.

thanks fâm, gunna check it out

Anyone know where to watch Southbound? Legally is fine, but I can't find it. kat is kill :(