Are modern women shallow?

Are modern women shallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study
thetab.com/uk/2016/11/16/women-shallow-men-comes-judging-people-looks-says-research-25773
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will they learn?

Yes.

Dont hate on women. They only want a tall handsome rockstar athlete billionaire. Thats not too much to ask for.

I fucking hate meninists and usually am a die hard feminist but this landwhale got what was coming to her. Cunt.

Or just bant
Or b8
I just can't tell anymore
Maybe you just hate women?

>usually am a die hard feminist

You must hate this place, then.

>Maybe you just hate women?

No, I hate everyone ,but I hate uppity cunts especially.

Yes

Nah. I agree with some of the qualms Sup Forums has with feminism. A lot of the mainstream shit is bullshit.

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. Now.
Well.....what are you waiting for? Become an hero.

No, but men are.

No argument there. The difference is, we're called all sorts of names for being so but girls can do it with no backlash.

Sorry. I'm too busy doing great things with my life not getting bogged down about why women won't fuck me. Maybe you should hit the gym, fat fuck.

Explain.

>Are modern women shallow?
Till they hit 29 or so. Then they are either married or suddenly available and willing to do anything for any guys attention

> I agree with some of the qualms Sup Forums has with feminism

then why even mention you're a 'die hard feminist', autist

I'm sorry that you can only see the world in black and white. That's why most of you are useless fat fucks that live with their parents while I run my own startup in NYC making 200k+ fucking all the feminist bitches.

I wish I was gay, girls arent with shit guys. Here's a piece of advice never trust women they all fucked in the head, just fuck a guy a pretend its a girl

How often do you see a hot guy with a ugly girl?
It is far more women that dates guys that are less attractive than them self.

preach

thats cos there are alot less "hot guys" than hot girls but im probably biased as I dont want to fuck boys

>yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study

Enjoy being wrong.

>yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study

>citing statistics from okcupid

You're gonna need to get an academic source retard.

Usually for money, drugs, big dick. Mostly for some shallow superficial reason.

I guarantee I can bench twice what you weigh. And if you're a feminist, you have done nothing good in your life. You really should apologize to the trees for wasting the oxygen they provided to keep a cuck like you alive.

>I dont want to fuck boys
And the hot girls don't want to fuck you.

heh too late

>a dating site where women literally judge men based on looks and snippets of their interests isn't good enough.

Also

>academic study painting women in a bad light

Lol, no.

Fucking liar. Let me guess...you're 6'3, have a 9" cock and an IQ over 150, amirite?

>thetab.com/uk/2016/11/16/women-shallow-men-comes-judging-people-looks-says-research-25773

Small sample size, but is this sufficient?

tits

Nah. I'm just an average guy that works hard. That could be you too. But you have such a myopic view of the world that you really won't get anywhere with your life. I'm sorry user.

/thread

First of all OkCupid is for men that can't score a date in the real world, so there is not really the "top shelf material" you as a women sort through.
You are making my exact point, if women find men so ugly, why do they date them? because of other traits like personality and so on..
Men however only cares about physical appearance

Nope.
"Modern" men are pussies.
Like all of you.

>why do they date them?

Who says they are?

HAHAHAHAHHA

Dude we live in the social media age. Everyone is a shallow cunt now

Implying there was a time where women where different.
>society grows
>life gets easy
>women get control
>society fails.

i dont get it, are you insinuating that OKcupid is dishonest? Or do they just not represent a trustworthy group to gather data. I mean either way you are missing a pretty big point. This data doesn't help okcupid in any way. If anything it'll discourage average men from joining, a demographic which literally fuels their entire business.

>tl;dr OKcupid releases "opinion" that will potentially harm their own company.

Are women this stupid?

I have no words for this discussion, it's so unbelievably retarded.
This guy is only semi-retarded

>if women find men so ugly, why do they date them?
Most likely money, and wanting security. A port to hang out in until they find their Mr Hawty, and then they ditch their current.
> because of other traits like personality and so on.
No personality only tells them how much of a doormat the target will be.
I find really good looking women to be total train wrecks. So I pretty much am not attracted to them. They will be the ones with the 1000 dick stare, and most likely a case of the herpies. But then average women, and even the fatties have an inflated view of themselves. For some reason women seem to think that just because they have a hole they have the advantage. It is not so for some of us males. Especially we older males. But today you women have gone way past delusional. None of you are looking for a real relationship, you want a servant, not a partner. Despite what comes out of your lying pie holes.

I guess it depends.

My personal experience is that fairly educated women have more normal values compared to uneducated ones. The typical nightmare woman in my opinion is the one that looks superhot an knows it. Who was/is popular as hell in school, but drop out because she has 200.000 followers on instagram and think she will become the next thing.

Beautiful educated women are different. They do have standards of course. But in a different way.

Elliot Rodgers, is that you?
It's clear to me now that you have like most men have a poor insight in the life and mind of a women. It's 2017, we do not want "A port to hang out in until they find their Mr Hawty"
One day when you are older and have a wife you will understand.
you seem so angry at women in general, you should work on that.