Do your country's leaders use social media?

Do your country's leaders use social media?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841967881516679168
youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Do yours?

shitposter in chief

Holy shit, it's real.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841967881516679168

Is he doing anything? How can american president possibly have time to tweet about stupid shit all day?

Doing a lot actually. You'd have to look for yourself though, because media is still going full RRRRREEEEE

What is he memeing about?

He's making the rich richer which is great

Trickle down economics works

Why do you assume that he is the one typing? He calls this shit out to an army of aides who do it, dumbass.

>Is he doing anything? How can american president possibly have time to tweet about stupid shit all day?

Because the president doesn't actually do all that much, and it doesn't take much time to post a few statuses on twitter.

Do you think the president literally just spends 16 hours a day working on shit?

I'm not sure, the acting pm is temporary, we're waiting on snap elections.

Don't forget he's always fucking golfing.

lolno

Snoop Dogg and the failing New York Times in cahoots. Sad!

trolling is a art

Is golf a real sport? I'm convinced it's a status symbol pretending to be a sport.

I like how you leave out that he conducts business and meets with people on those outings. Tsk tsk libshit.

If golf were a real sport, he wouldn't be so fat.

What does that even mean?
No shit he would go to jail if he shot obama what the fuck is he saying?

He's trying to really make us think.

>Using a golden driver

Ah yes, truly a man of the people. Also you literally named only one example in which he conducted any form of governing while golfing. What about the several other times?

Black on black crime. Just the usual Trump's 4D Chess

What is the context to that tweet?

he's referencing a music video Snoop Dog just released where he shoots a Trump lookalike.

>REEEEEE HE'S RICH

How can he make us really think, when he can't even think for himself?

Well I guess that sort of makes sense, despite being pretty petty.

No context, just him trying to distract from the many things and incoming scandals to affect his ability to govern. Then again, even as it is, he hasn't even filled all the undersecretary positions or fill the 500 or so other seats. It's just another way to cope with the fact his whole administration is dysfunctional.

this video: youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE

in two minds about it, because it's very artistically done, and i like the music, but his message is absolute trash.

>Explaining the video, Snoop said: “The whole world is clownin’ around, and [Jesse Wellens, the director’s] concept is so right on point with the art direction and the reality, because if you really look at some of these motherf**kers, they are clowns."

this coming from the person who's made a career out of being a charaicature glorifying gang violence & done more to promote weed smoking that anybody else in history. i'm a smoker myself, and i'm not a huge trump guy, he's definetely not above 'satire.' But the shitposter-in-chief has a point here.

Plus the Sup Forums in me thinks: career promoting degeneracy and then virtue signaling about trump.. hmmm (((pure coincidence))) I'm sure. Shit like this unironically makes me like Trump more, try as hard as I might not to get drawn into the left/right paradigm.

Pretty much this. Those who voted from Trump and refuse admit any fault are often times doing so out of a sense of pride. They just don't want to admit they're wrong.

No argument, just wishful masturbatory fantasies. Nothing new here.

Back to 9gag

You bernouts are pathetic. What's it like getting tricked by a commie?

Not an argument

Any fault for what? Where's your fucking argument?

What scandals? You mean the made up shit dems keep trying to push?

Also it has been his plan to shrink the federal government and has stated some positions won't be filled. Actually he just signed an EO giving departments 6 months to come up with ways to reorganize and cut the waste.

You're so ignorant it hurts.

kek. Thats a pretty big deflection.

also, "work" vacations

He totally worked on sensitive matters and actual issues while golfing. You have to be delusional.

Well... not THE leader. But others in government use our social medias and twitter very often, yea.

Yeah, probably actually. It's extremely commonplace in the business world to hold meetings over things like golf. Why are you so butthurt about it?

>Calls me a bernout

Why doesn't is surprise me Trump supporters immediately resort to name calling as though it's an argument. It doesn't matter if Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping meet at Mar-a-Lago.

What matters is Trump, being a fucking moron, removed the US from the TPP agreement. In turn, the Chinese just recently spoke to all TPP members at a conference and guess what, China gets to write all the international rules on global trade now.

shariablue please kindly fuck off to your containment board

>Do you think the president literally just spends 16 hours a day working on shit?
well that's what he's been voted for

They are not talking about anything substantial while golfing. I just want people to stop being delusional. He's just a lazy asshole who wants to go on vacations at his own resorts using tax payer money so it technically goes back into his own pocket. While at the same time pretending he's doing something of value.

I guess it is America though.

>Calls me shariablue

I think you have it all wrong. You're the one who needs to go back to Sup Forums. Only pol posters use that term.

Removing us from TPP was objectively the best thing he has done, from a left or right standpoint, fuck off commie.

Well, you can't deny that Trump acts like a clown, regardless if Snoop Dogg is the best person to point that out.

[citation needed]

What is this based on? You're just making shit up and projecting it on him, this isn't based on fucking anything. No evidence, nothing.

>Removing us from TPP was objectively the best thing he has done, from a left or right standpoint, fuck off commie.

Not sure if you're trolling or being an idiot. Could be both, but how can I be an advocate for neoliberalism and a commie?

No, you'd be retarded.

Your world view is fucked

@72323293
you're an obvious shill though. i've never called anybody a shill before.
either that or you might feel more comfortable across at reddit.

Not an argument.

Holy shit a TPP shill

>you're an obvious shill though. i've never called anybody a shill before.

>Anyone who doesn't support my opinions is a shill

Ok Sup Forums, go back to your board.

how you could consider yourself remotely informed and an advocate for neoliberalism is beyond me.

i do agree it's funny that poltards don't actually understand the political terminology they throw around tho.

t. classical liberal

The very foundation of neoliberalism is non-arguments, why should I waste my time making one if he believes in shipping what remains of our manufacturing overseas to spite the Chinese and demographically destroying the country to be tolerant?

>Labeling a proponent of free trade a commie.

Donald Trump truly turned American politics on it's head. Suddenly half of the conservatives are Putin loving protectionists.
I wish he had followed through on his healthcare promises and proposed a system which is better, cheaper and takes care of everyone.
Donald Trump bringing universal healthcare to the US would be the ultimate banter.

Trump is doing what we all wanted.
Fucking USA in the ass.
Thank you Trump. :))

>The very foundation of neoliberalism is non-arguments, why should I waste my time making one if he believes in shipping what remains of our manufacturing overseas to spite the Chinese and demographically destroying the country to be tolerant?

Wew lad

>how can I be an advocate for neoliberalism
having no moral compass, arguments, or brain

I just hope Trump doesn't wipe his arse with the treaties between Sweden and America.

Oh wait, he can't because we weren't stupid enough to trust them in the first place.

>Suddenly

Conservatives were always evil though, didn't The Simpsons teach you anything?

>to be tolerant?
I don't think you understand how free trade works.

So Drumpy watches random youtube videos?

>having no moral compass, arguments, or brain

All that butthurt in one sentence. Enjoy your undervalued currency and expensive consumer goods in the near future.

>responding to accusations of having no arguments by posting le American bear and "wew lad"
It's time to stop posting

where's your argument, though

>moral compass, arguments, or brain
>Trump

Sure thing user.

seriously guys what the f is going on
why are shariablue on int?

>no argument

>still no argument

Yes, our president is know for his cringy posts on Instagram.

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

Yes, plus a huge portion of US Sup Forums posters are bootyblasted Mexicans.

No. Our former PM wrote a book on how Swedes are all racist and stupid though.

One would assume that the president of a superpower would be pretty busy, yeah.

Trump is president of the EU?

yeah but there's trolling and then theres... this.
sometimes it's hard to tell the difference, but i don't think this is one of those occasions.
i'm honestly a bit surprised to see it here is all.

>shariablue
Are you sure you are from Sup Forums? I've been here for years and have never seen someone use this term before

>americans now hate free trade
>they call you a commie when you ask them why

>now
It's frankly offensive that you're asserting this is a new thing considering the state of the Rust Belt.

Somebody tell me what the heck it even means, please.

Yes, now, yankee, you literally forced the concept on the world and now you cry faul.

>his "superpower" welcomes invaders and taxes its citizens to support them

I don't know what it means either

The irony...

What irony? If you want to argue with Facebook memes go back to Facebook. Nobody here wants to read that shit. And stop samefagging.

So you're from Sup Forums

good song, and fuck trump

>it's a childish twisting of the name of some website or whatever the fuck that is
I don't know what I was expecting.

This post sums up modern Sweden to a tee.

I'm not "from" anywhere, most people on this site use multiple boards you know...

nofunallowed.jpg

>well that's what he's been voted for

>One would assume that the president of a superpower would be pretty busy, yeah.

They are busy but they don't spend the whole day working on shit. The president really isn't that important, he's mostly a figurehead. There's a hundred other guys behind him doing all the important shit.

yeah, I go to other few boards too but I don't get the "wtf why do people disagree with me here" you posted some time ago, this board is only unified in its hatred towards immigrants and tfw no gf/bf

Yes, constantly. It's a meme war over here.

That's actually quite a catchy tune right there.