Apologize

Apologize.

No, as a pretty big Twin Peaks fan FWWM was fucking trash.

I've heard the opposite as well though

Maybe you have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it

It was alright (there was definitely flaws), but i hope S3 is going to be fucking crazy without the soap opera shit

We're not going to talk about Judy at all, in fact we're going to keep her out of this.

>without the soap opera shit

How can you have Twin Peaks without the "soap opera shit?"

Well i hope it's not the only thing that's gonna happen, at the last episode you'd expect things to change by a lot

Nice try, Mark Frost.

>says he's not going to talk about judy
>mentions judy assured him the meeting was real
was phillip jeffreys autistic?

The flaws were all with the crazy shit, the soap opera shit in S2 was fine and we can all agree episodes 14, 15 and 16 were some of the greatest episodes ever filmed. It was all the other shit that ruined it.

Lynch is all about the soap-opera atmosphere with nightmare undertones. Blue Velvet & Mulholland Drive are the same way. It doesn't just come from Mark Frost

Sheryl Lee's performance alone prevents FWWM from being trash.
The visual imagery and the ending elevate it to a masterpiece.

Said nobody ever

>Blue Velvet
>Mulholland Dr
>soap-opera atmosphere
We apparently watched different movies.

FWWM ruined the mystery of the show. I don't want to see a gritty, realistic version of what happened to Laura.

FWWM is the best thing to come of Twin Peaks by far. Can't believe all the plebs in this thread who hate it because it didn't have Andy getting hit in the balls enough or whatever.

FWWM is ascended Twin Peaks. The true artistic redemption.

That's exactly why the movie is great. Confronts you with the fact that at the center of all the quirky fun mystery is the sexual abuse and murder of a teenage girl.

>that tv show that makes no sense
>that fanbase
>le psycho dwarf meme
>le log lady meme

literally r.eddit before r eddit, terrible

Must feel bad to be as retarded as you.

If you don't like FWWM you are going to be sorely disappointed by the new series of Twin Peaks.

Especially the Las Vegas story arcs.