How does this make you feel?

Lucky /thread

/threading your own response

fucking poor nigga looks like a scroat sack

That's what I was going to say.
/thread

Fuck off nigger
/thread

makes me feel like my hair is killing my brains.

Firstly, how old is he.

Secondly, what is wrong with him?

>inb4 he's black

like he opened his mouth and let the air out.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit user, this nigga looks like he has a ball sack on his head

someone got a scalp transplant via seedy underworld cosmetic surgery tourism

Im dying right now

Go back to /r/funny

I'd rather be friends with that dude than some pony fag like you. Your way of life makes me want to throw up.

He's a teen, of course that photo is a mugshot after a robbery at a child's birthday

Looks like my balls kek

He doesn't need me to tell him how I feel. He can easily just extract the information from me using his mind powers.

Dumbass nigga Cheeseburger doesn't know that you blade on the forehead.

Kek I was going to post a pic of that wrestler with deep blading scars all over his forehead but I can't remember his dumb kebab name

Crinkly

Abdullah the Butcher.

He's actually a Canadian named Larry though.

New Jack.

Abdullah the Butcher, probably

Isn't that the rapper Testicool? His album "Head in the game" is amazing, with such classics as,
"Rub my nut slut"
"Cum in my brain"
"Ain't easy, having threesy"
And, of course,
"My head looks like a ball sack, watch me sneeze bitch please" whereby he lyrically relates the tale where he sneezed, once, and impregnated a whole room.

Fuck off newfags.

just wanted to eat something, but i thing i'm good for now.
probably going to print that thing out and put it on my fridge

Get on my level fam

tfw too smart for racism

>nigger spotted

It's funny how true this is.

Every single black person I've met has been way better to be around than an mlp faggot.

I hate niggers.

Professor Xavie[nigge]r.

Cutis verticis gyrata (CVG)

listen normal queer, just because your small mind cant understand the beauty of a pony dosnt mean your not a total nigger

Same

Hello fellow mlp-friend. This is Random. You want to go to /mlp/. That's where we keep our degeneracy.

I'm pretty sure you're a nigger if you can't use the correct for of "you're/your"

scrot*

Eat a cuck burger you bitch, I'll watch you from my mansion in Kekistan the holy city of TRUMP wile YOU'RE gorilla fucked by hordes of monkey like Africans