Fingerbox thread

Fingerbox thread
Who remembers these as kids?

That's a nice one. my grandfather gave me his collection including the ones that he tight welded out of aluminium before he died.

Sadly someone stole them out of my garage a few years ago

Tig welded*

Kids are supposed to have these you pervert.

These are so tight butthole

used to have one of those stupid disney packs. now that i have a job and shit I'm thinking about getting a 3900d standard model but idk. might not be worth the credit card bill tho

Classic Sigmunds edition 4th series if im not mistaken. Very impressed OP.

My friends dad had a metal one in his garage. He wouldn't let us use it, but he did show us how it worked a few times.

Is this a cultural thing?
I'm from the states and have never heard of these.

2008 called, they want their meme back.

Newfag detected

imho it is way to cold to play with finger boxes, these magic things are made for the summer only

Newfag detected

So

my grandfather was in the coast guard during WWII. he brought back a fingerbox made from ebony. i have it locked away in my safe.

fucken newfags. just go ahead and KYS

Pretty neat, although I prefer the classic Friedrich design. The metal-plated casing just adds a sort of vintage flavor.

now gentlemen, I know we can fabricate our fingerboxes out of almost any material imaginable this day and age, but I'm such a traditionalist- call it bravado. call it panache. but I will always stick with quality woods. Sitka spruce with Celtic runes on the faces accompanied by a tobacco burst background was my favorite for years upon years.
a velvet lined interior really makes a universal difference.

The only finger box I had as a kid was the little girl next door. Her name was Alice, and I loved fingering that box everyday.

Your mother has my finger box between her legs.

>Who remembers these as kids?
i have one fingerbox since my childhood with four holes, but it was wooden and one day he caught fire

man Sup Forums really used to suck

call me old fashioned, but the originals had 2 holes

I'm glad to see another fingerbox thread. I just recently saw a late 19th century Coltwestern-Smith Mahogany box at a swap meet, but it was only a three finger which took away some of the value. Went for a solid $300 though.

fuck is a fingerbox

what is a fingerbox?

Dude, how do you not know? These things are classic.

If you allowed refugees in, maybe you would experience some culture, cracker

Picked one of these bad boys up at a garage sale last week.

If you dont remember these things you're too young to be on Sup Forums

Hey bud, you dropped your pocket...

Too soon

What an uncultured pile of shit you are. That's like asking what a piggy bank is.

Grow up you huge retarded faggot

Oops. Wrong meme. I mean--nice one, OP

"Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag."

THERE NOW EVERYBODY SHUT UP

the fuck is this shit?

you fucking ignorant piece of shit
how could you not know

the op's image is literally from that same page lol

Fuck off, newfag.

Fuck off

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

we all know that you retard, but what the fuck IS a fucking fingerbox

Get a load of this faggot.

Trolls will make up any sort of bullshit to derail a thread

uncultured swine

Wow, what a queer.

>I know, ill ruin everyone's fun, that makes me cool and better than everyone rite guys?

You are an faggot

This is what is killing Sup Forums

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

gloryhole training for kids. get your sister to help practice

Cancer

I get you but there's something magical about the wood effect.

I'm saving up for a mrk 4 andalusian hybrid. It's been a dream of mine for decades.

I member

Playing upon the subject’s irresistible desire to “touch,” Ay-O’s box features a finger-sized hole with various hidden materials placed inside (different in each, like nylon stocking, rubber or nails) to challenge tactile perception.

I've heard the 3900d wasn't worth the price tag in comparison to the overall functionality of the 3700s model. Take a look at those instead, might be more worthwhile

thank you :)

Fucking newfag

newfag

GEE IT SURE IS FUN WATCHING OP SAMEFAG HIS OWN THREAD FOR AN HOUR SUCH FUN RIGHT GUYS XD

Mine has a crank on the outside and feathers on the inside. Cedar. Smells good.

Fucking cancer

Spread

Although the trolling mainly takes place on Sup Forums, the term and its mystery have escaped out of Sup Forums into the web.

Sup Forums Archive Thread Sup Forums [NSFW]

Sup Forums Archived Thread Sup Forums [NSFW]

Mention in ‘You Might Be A Sup Forumstard if…’ Thread [NSFW]

URLesque Article

Encyclopedia Dramatica Entry [NSFW]

Single-Topic Fingerbox Blog

Why We Protest Thread

XKCD Thread

IGN Thread

Zoklet Thread

Yahoo Answers Query

Fingerbox.org

Brand Flakes For Breakfast Blog Post

Urban Dictionary Definition

Crushable Article

I make my own custom finger boxes. If you're interested in seeing my collection or purchasing you and see everything on my twitter. @realDonaldTrump

>simpsons image

THE 90'S CALLED THEY WANT THEIR DEAD CARTOON SHOW BACK

OMG I love these. Had a nice engraved one made of brass when I was little

best post in this thread. also i was here before that shit joke started

>tfw you have successfully ruined someone's thread

in a finger box thread only appropriate

Has anyone ever dismantled a fingerbox? I was thinking of relining one of my inner velvet 5550s with suede. Thoughts?

>I was here

Newfag detected

Wow, very informative. I've had an old mahogany fingerbox on my shelf for the longest time, but I really didn't know much about it.

these are the worst.

>Newfag detected
fag detected

Lying newfag trying to be an oldfag alert

>fag detected
detected

>trying to be an oldfag
why would anyone care about seniority on Sup Forums? this site wasn't part of my identity then and it's not now. kys

>ted

>t. Ed

>kys

Exposing your newfaggotry this hard

Te. D

>come into thread expecting discussion about fingerboxes
>thread going well, then ONE FAGGOT shows up and ruins the thread
>thread has now devolved into complete and utter chaos, thread will never be the same again

good

Good, the fingerbox forced meme is stupid.

clearly you do if you feel the need to tell us about your experience on Sup Forums.
I myself have been on Sup Forums since 1910, back when kekistan was just a nickname for a jewish pogrom!

>i don't adopt new convenient abbreviations because i'm a hipster about Sup Forums
i hope Sup Forums makes you happy. but i doubt it

What makes you categorize a meme as "forced"? I rarely see these threads, and if anything is forced, it's really Kek. People seem to try a lot harder with Kek and pepe, but that isn't forced?

i know Pepe, but who is kek

>implying I said "I am an old fag"

My Pop gave me one when I was young. The first thing he told me when he gave it to me was to never put my dick in it.

>unable to decipher straightforward implications
sure dishpit

>who is kek

I'm out.

u have no right to call a meme forced if u have no idea who Kek is.

Top kek

Papaw brought one back from WWII. He used to bring it out on special occasions. It had swastikas on it and the German eagle. He said he took it from Hitler's Nest, the other 8 from the set were split amongst the other guys in his unit. Papaw died a few years back, my cousin got it in the inheritance which is a shame because he didn't appreciate it except for the money. He'll I wouldn't be surprised if that little shit shows up on Pawn Stars one of these days with it.