It'll flop, right?

It'll flop, right?

So Kevin got caught balls deep in a 14 year old boy right? That's why he has to do.

No, it's about some rich businessman that molests his daughter, so god turns him into a cat for a week so he can tell what it's like to be a stupid pussy or whatever the moral is

Proof that your career can only go downhill after starring in a call of duty game.

>A film by Barry Sonnenfeld

Depressing

Oh okay.

He was pretty good in that, fucking infuriating you couldn't side with him. Though I might be biased cause I love Kevin.

It will usher in a new era of cat kino

>Me on the left

I'm hyped for it. Great cast, a good comedy director, plus you can never go wrong with talking animals, that's why Cats vs Dogs and Stuart Little are classics

oh fuck lol, that old jew just can't be stopped

>put on paws

Jesus Christ

JESUS CHRIST

Nah. He was right about almost everything he said. He was a likeable character.

you should see the commercials

the narrator literally says 'rock out with your paws out'

i am NOT FUCKING KIDDING

he actually says 'rock out with your claw out' which is arguably worse

Is this catkino?

He truly was a """villain""" who did nothing wrong. I hate how often games do this. Force you to play as the boring "good" guys. The twats who maintain the status quo. I want to do something different for a change.

It's more of a test to see how absolutely little effort can be put into a kids movie and still attain massive revenue.

It's going to work.

didn't cats and dogs 2 flop? worst poster i've ever seen for a movie too

Catkino already happened.

what kind of a cast is this?

AAA movie of the year

Reminder Dog-kino>Cat-kino

I want to see Kevin Spacy turn into a cat

I saw commercials of it. I thought it looked similar to that movie with the shitty covers with a dog and a woman and a man

peoeple mention that kevin spacey is in this but not christopher walken

Will he get killed again in this one?

Seems like a zany comedy. I can't wait to seen the crazy antics.

I wonder if him becoming a cat will teach him a valuable lesson and ultimately make him closer to his family

>his life just got put on paws.
>his
>life
>just
>got
>put
>on
>PAWS
>HIS LIFE JUST GOT PUT ON PAWS!!!!!
No, seriously, the guy who came up with that deserves to get a blowjob from the secretary-general of the UN.

lmao

I like both of them tbqh.

Honestly that is a fucking amazing pun.

Probably. It looks fucking terrible. Like direct-to-DVD tier shit. Worse than those animal movies from the 90s like Beethoven but not even the first Beethoven. Like the 5th one.

>quickly scroll past the thumbnail
>looked like "A FUCKING CAT!?!"

I probably got more laughs out of that then this movie will provide.