Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a...

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lKHIL1eSVU
resort.com/~prime8/Orwell/nationalism.html
ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The larger the mob, the harder the test. In small areas, before small electorates, a first-rate man occasionally fights his way through, carrying even the mob with him by force of his personality. But when the field is nationwide, and the fight must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre—the man who can most easily adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.

The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron

Aware of it, sure.

Kind of difficult to care when you're living in an information hellscape, though. I want nothing more than for the American people to get their collective shit together and stop being so fucking insane and the people who need to hear it the most certainly aren't paying attention to what the rest of the world thinks.

You're wrong. Not only is a lot media in the US strongly against Trump, but there are many countries that are on his side. Especially Russian media praises Trump. I've yet to meet a Russian who would rather have Hillary as a president.

enjoy your sandniggers eurofag, trump is gonna kick Mohammad back to his sand hut.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lKHIL1eSVU

We literally have this thread every day

resort.com/~prime8/Orwell/nationalism.html

George Orwell's Notes on Nationalism

OBSESSION.
As nearly as possible, no nationalist ever thinks, talks, or writes about anything except the superiority of his own power unit. It is difficult if not impossible for any nationalist to conceal his allegiance. The smallest slur upon his own unit, or any implied praise of a rival organization, fills him with uneasiness which he can relieve only by making some sharp retort. If the chosen unit is an actual country, such as Ireland or India, he will generally claim superiority for it not only in military power and political virtue, but in art, literature, sport, structure of the language, the physical beauty of the inhabitants, and perhaps even in climate, scenery and cooking.

-I noticed most Trump supporters defended Trump's decision to basically finish every trade agreement with the argument "we don't need them, they need us"

INDIFFERENCE TO REALITY.
Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them, and there is almost no kind of outrage -- torture, the use of hostages, forced labour, mass deportations, imprisonment without trial, forgery, assassination, the bombing of civilians -- which does not change its moral colour when it is committed by "our" side.

Y o u a r e a s h i l l, learn to try and be less of a faggot k?

Since when has Americans cared about what other Americans think? That's the American way.

Fuck off weak fag.

The globalists are mad the US was fed up with their cuckoldry. Live with it.

another shitty opinion added to the list.

Didn't take long to show this is true lol

the sad truth is we always cared. we just didnt want everyone else to know about it

>So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?
Why should we care about what's going on elsewhere in the world? It doesn't affect us.

why is trump bad exactly? I wrote in bernie on my ballot because I didn't care either way. Not a bernie supporter either.

Reading this and then the posts right following it ... Orwell what a beast.

Reminded me of the time where I visited Holocaust Museum at DC during inauguration weekend and trump supporters with MAGA hats were reading about the third Reich.

I like to think most of us are aware, there's just jack shit we can do aside from ask the House and Senate to find some reason to impeach him.

2/3s of us are. we'd appreciate the assist honestly.

Our President isn't where the insanity is emanating from.

Because he's not a cool collected do-nothing president like Obama.

Even "Obamacare" was a direct copy-paste of Mitt Romney's health plan. Obama did jack shit.

I don't really fucking care what some third world shithole thinks about amerilardland. Been to all but one continent and you all have your own fucking problems. Like refugees and islamicniggers.

>why is trump bad exactly

Just curious how many Goys realize that all the Jewish media on Planet Earth inside and outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of propaganda at what appears to be the sheer ballsyness emanating from your president. The media is actually openly attempting a constant character assassination on Trump and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office and continue globalisation,as it's clear to absolutely every cuckold on Earth that he's not gonna put up with liberal bullshit

I use (((Google))) "News" to look at US propaganda and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the retards of the planet are aghast at what is clearly sanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of Cultural Marxism in a matter of days, takes shit from nobody, and threatens to wage war on degeneracy, the US media is acting like the fucking world is going to end.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats red-pilled on what's going on outside the shitfest of the US media?

>I'm an uneducated Deplorable
>and damn proud of it

I bet you can't answer that question with out resorting to name calling.

Mainstream media is complete and utter cancer. You're simply another one of the cancerous cells forming part of the tumour the mainstream media propagates itself as in order to maximise profit.

Any media corporation lacking journalistic integrity (ie. all mainstream media) would be braindead not to spread fear and shock through the populous in any way possible to maximise views and generate maximum profit. The easiest way to achieve maximum effect today is through Trump.

Do some proper research on his current policy and you'll find that he's far from the character the media portray him as. Many U.S. presidents before him have been far more hardline without this sort of outrage.

You act intelligent yet lack the knowledge to back up your claims just as 90% of other 'Trumpragers' do. Stop being part of the global problem and instead of shutting down intelligent political conversation with screams of "he's bonkus in the conkus" do some research outside of whatever shitty news corporation manages societal opinion in your country.

Grow a brain you fuckface.

>goys
>jewish media

I can, actually. There is a thing called Google. You should type that very phrase in there and find out why.

Nice brojecting :DDD
Breddy good argumant/points
11/9

>Not answering the dude's question.

Not an argument

Just keep on wishing. Trump is the first polititian in forever to actually do what he campaigned on.

What media source are you referring to? The US media has done nothing but smear Trump from day one and continues to do so

>Do some proper research on his current policy

We have. Trump is a fascist xenophobe who is pushing for trickle-down economics and wants to start trade wars. He has no respect for our environment and has no plan to create jobs.

These are the reasons we oppose him.

>argumant
8th grade confirmed

>still hasn't answered the question

I'll help you: Trump never claimed there was a terror attack in Sweden. He said "look what's happening there, they invited too many immigrants now they're having troubles."

Trump's immigration ban is NOT unprecedented. Immigration from Asia was completely stopped in 1920. The ban WILL stand up in court.

The Russia bullshit is entirely speculation.

Simply put, we don't give two shits about the opinions of other countries that manage to fuck up the area within their own borders. This means most of continental Europe, parts of Britain and Australia, and especially not the Durka Durka lands. We have our own problems.

And therefore, fuck you and your opinion OP.

That is all.

The last president was a narcissist as well. So concerned about his image, that he ignored the needs of the people and refused to do his job.

Horeshit.

If they wanted to maximize profits they would support him and eat his shit up.

As much as alt righters like to pretend, MMS was plenty hard on Obama. Drones, Guantamo, Obamacare, bank bailouts, hard on all of it. And his fellow Dems constantly took him to task.

The Republican party has been for three decades a party of the minoirty of ignorant evangelical and poorly educated. Although they ironically slash taxes for the rich constantly and buttfuck the middle and lower classes.

They havent won the popular vote since Reagan, sot hey gerrymander and create strawmen. As long as their supporters think that liberals, trannies, poor minorities and ISIS are affecting their lives more than rich old CEO's, libertarians, total lack of inheritance taxes that allow daddys boys like Trump to inherit 200 mil and subsqeuntly achieve political influence immediately, they will continue to win.

The Republican part doesnt give two shits about anyone who isnt a top 10% earner. It is a party for ignorant and angry people who act machismo and cant function without being told who to hate next. There is no critical thinking involved. This MMS narrative is there to discredit the last group of professionals on earth with the insight and influence to report on the audacity of this narcissist and is record-breaking ineptitude.

Stop being a fucking sheep and wake the fuck up. There is no shadowy cabal of jews and SJWs out to get you. THEYVE NEVER ACHIEVED SHIT. This country is run by oligarchs pure and simple, and its appaling how eager hardworking men and women drop to their knees to accept every log this administration drops into their mouths..

And the rest of the world is niggers. Color me surprised.

so you think we are now a fascist nation because of Trump? but its the left that is banning free speech being totally p.c. sounds regressive not progressive.... and they continually are imposing their view on everyone else.. sounds like the left is pretty fascist to me.... I see trump as wanting to protect america and trying to do so while the whiney left cries - seems that is all theyre good at. complaining and having rallies and marches that dont have an end goal.. Im marching for the people... they say.. yeah and the people voted and trump won so what the fuck? how fucking stupid is this shit? you will see in this next year Europe will be following the ways of Brexit, france, sweden, germany they will all elect people that will be hard line right wing they will come into power because under all this left wing bullshit the world is imploding its fucking insane what has been allowed to go on and it needs to end.. so go fuck your nazi flag bullshit its flat out ignorant.

>Why should we care about what's going on elsewhere in the world? It doesn't affect us.
Fucking idiot American fag. Of course things around the world affect you.
What happens when other country's don't want to trade with you?

Because he is giving legitimacy to people who seek to implant a totalitarian regime based upon religious doctrines and traditionalist ideals that should have died out centuries ago. He seeks to further himself and his closest allies, and that's it, he's in it for the corporate benefits and himself, not the american people. If he was for the american people as he claims, he would be focusing on bringing about total equity among the people where everybody has an equal chance to succeed, allowing the best minds and talents this nation has to offer the ability to apply their craft to achieving progress unlike any we've ever seen in history. Humanity has to capacity to unite under a single banner and devote the earths resources to achieving the impossible. Mastery of medicine, space flight, genetic manipulation, environmental conservation, energy production. We could be terraforming mars right now if people like Trump weren't constantly forcing humanity back for the sake of personal gain and religious ideologies.

Trump is a threat to the ascension of Humanity, just like social justice morons and any country that tries to isolate itself and preserve outdated traditions. That is why he is bad.

The reason you oppose him is because you're paid to.

>playing dumb
>playing debate teacher

fake news.

I don't know.

But do you know how many people in the U.S. give a fuck about what your 3rd world shithole thinks?

The U.S. didn't become a country that you care about by being a country that cares about you.

Go buy another scarf, Pierre.

They can fuck off and die. FYNQ.

I don't need any help pointing out what a shameless Trump Humper you are

Definition of fascism

1: often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

>Exactly which of these apply, and how have they been implemented?

This. Your country is cucked op

if by "uneducated" you mean "not cuckold nor gay" then yeah, you're right

Really? Who do I work for, faggot?

The reason you suck his cock is because your a fag

Show one single fact about liberals attacking free speech.

Link an article non-Breitbart.
We have larger wealth disparity than most European nations you brainwashed fuck. We have the single largest prision population, massive welath inequality, and dying industrial industries that Repubs accept kickbacks for too ignore renewables.
The worst part is his denial of Climate Change.
Its going to be the end of the international community, but this piece of shit and his oil mogul buds rather earn a couple more millionaire in the short term rather than investing in long term prosperity.

>Nitpicking spelling errors in an obvious joke
Autist confirmed

Yes. Trump meets that definition. Your point.

Because he can't be controlled by guess who

>damage control
Worried about passing 8th grade again?
I'd be.

... what?
You mean the ACA, that thing that was written and conceived before Romney was even running?

yep. 53% of us are aware

>Trump isn't being controlled

This

How so? Be specific. Act like it's your gender studies class.

The only thing I can think of is "forcible suppression of opposition" and it's largely on the political left. Dissenting opinion is verboten to the Dems, the Alt-Left and with some exceptions, the entertainment industry (there really is no "media" anymore)

Not that user, but if the ACA was a "copy-paste" then why didn't the Republicans support it?

>when confronted with facts, call someone a cuck. This will fix everything.

Hes best buds with Netanyahu you stupid fuck
Kill yourself

>durr Trump isn't fascist

I'd rather act like it's watching a faggot get his ass handed to him for being a Trump Humper.

Like what's happening now

What media are u watching? I live here and it is non stop Trump bashing, u fucking idiot. Btw, all mainstream media has proven to be pushing a leftist agenda. This cannot be disputed

Moooaaar like this!
ipanon.com

>The only thing I can think of is forcible suppression

I'll bet you do you sadomachochistic teddy bear you

gay

>Actually being this autistic
>Still no point made
>Low energy insults
Lmao.You're pathetic af
Worried about the day of the rope?

we know, we know
>...---...

Every politician accepts kickbacks. I mean, Obamacare was the ultimate kickback and the biggest Big Pharma gimme in history. If you want renewables, don't wait for the government to provide them, go get them yourself. I know a guy in California who produces so much energy from wind turbines and solar panels that he actually sells electricity back to the power company.

I've been to 17 countries and have seen all kinds of shit all over the world. If you don't like the U.S., get the fuck out. If they'll accept you (which they probably won't). I bet other than college you've never even been out of your hometown for more than a month. Of the two of us, you're the "brainwashed fuck."

If you want your life to turn around, you have to do that yourself.

WTF are you talking about majority of american media hates trump

OP is watching mostly trap threads and posting threads like this after blowing his load

First of all it was a version of Paul Ryans because...you know...they were supposed to be fucking working together

He never called it Obamacare you dumbfuck, his critics did because you sheep bark at anything with his name attached

And yea cracking down on Wall Street, improving US international standing to its highest levels since Clinton, restructuring trade agreements, protecting EPA regulations so coal and industrial sectors couldnt poision water to save money, improving our economy, reducing the massive debt laid out by Cheney and Bush

Just keep eating up the memes but at least dont leave your hugboxes where you special snowflake dumbass ideas have to be made public to be laughed at

>Horeshit.
Do you know how the billionaires that fund the media got rich? GLOBALIZATION. Yes, you're beloved democrats outsourced the fuck out of labor. Trump wants to stop this. That means costs are gonna go way up for big business because they can't get around environmental regulations and sweat shop laws anymore. Even if Trump damages the EPA our regulations will still be stronger then China's.

What was Hillary's plan to deal with the country hemorrhaging jobs? Oh right, NOTHING.

>Trump buzzwords
>Sup Forums buzzwords
what were you crying about again faggot? I forget
lulz

this is the only defense trumpeteers ever have. what about ______. pathetic

>muh privilege
Amerifats will never realize what's going on.

nice dubs

and yes, deflection is key
along with character assassinations
that's how the political right still thrives

>Trump is a fascist xenophob
You forgot racist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic, transphobic. Kek

Some of us are aware; but let's face it -- no one's opinion matters if they aren't American.

I work in renewables you stupid shit

I live in a state (Ohio) WHere kasich and Boehner arbitrarily froze renewable tax incentives on net positive homeowned solar panels and increased wind farm minimum sizes because the butthurt AEP CEO paid them too. We lost around 50 mil in outside investment and tens of thousands of jobs.

>hurr durrrr ive traveled

THen you know that renewables are the future but because they require long term investment pure capitalist governments with limited regulation will never adapt.

>he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days

sounds like pretty crappy diplomacy to be torn away so easily

Maybe you should try meeting a Russian? In my field I work with almost a dozen and their general feelings toward their government are fear and concern.

Still no actual argument. It's helpful to try to see both sides BEFORE forming an opinion.

By strict definition Trump isn't fascist. But then you probably already figured that out.

They didn't tell you this in school, but it's ok to be wrong once in a while.

>biggest Big Pharma gimme in history
That's just factually incorrect. Medicare Part D passed under the Bush admin was a billion dollars and completely unfunded or offset. It also outlawed competitive pricing.
ACA perpetuated that problem but didn't create it.

still not gay

>shillary shillary shilllaring
No, they're not, if they're sane (and I do live outside of the US).
Second, if they are, it's filled with lies (see the German media's purposeful mistranslation of Trump's speeches to fit The Narrative).

It's amazing how the globalist shilling is ever-continuing here on Sup Forums.

I've yet to meet anyone without mental illnesses who wanted Clinton over Trump.

you mean like "what about bush?"

funny how the table turns...

>You forgot racist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic
That speaks for itself.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Trump also reversed the transgender bathroom protections, too.

HE HASNT DONE A GOD DAMN THING TO KEEP JOBS IN COUNTRY

His own fucking businesses are outsourced! Link to me right now a single act hes passed to protect American jobs.

You know what brings jobs to this country? Solar and renewable tech. Which they dont believe in.