Name a better pen Sup Forums

name a better pen Sup Forums
pro tip: you can't

Fisher AG7

NASA Apollo/Shuttle, ISS, Soyuz, MIR, French ARIANE Space Program, and Everest North Face Ski Expedition approved

and what makes your pen superior, AG7-fag?

I use this pen
can confirm is fucking top tier
needle is perfect for drawing and ink is great

>hard chrome-plated, metal body
>dependable fisher pen refill
>thixotropic ink, −30 to 250 °F operating temperature
>Nitrogen gas-charged, gero G and vacuum operation
>not a shitty plastic disposable pen
>made in the USA, not in some shitty asian sweatshop factory in Thailand or whatever

When your fancy ass faggot pen is busy sucking dick
This nigga is doing the hard work everywhere bitch

Basic BIC pen

>Forgot pic

dam son, you doin so much work yo forgot to link to da image da first tyme

A blue papermate, 1/3 the cost and probably writes better

Pilot Hi-Tec-C
but thats just my preference

>writes better
thats a good one

Mall cop detected.

any of us more normal fags don't need some shit that works in such extreme temperatures. you'd die in exposure to those kinds of elements. the pen i posted functions greatly in any normal condition, much more so than the faggoty chrome pen you posted

looks pretty good and the design is nice too. how smooth is the writing?

cool story, but some of us actually live and work in places that get cold and where it snows and I need a pen that works in below freezing temps.

buttery smooth. has a bit of resistance to it too, which i like.

yeah i live in one of those places too. i'm just not insane enough to go outside when its that cold

and what bout weight? the v5 has a perfect weight with the pen cap on top. also how runny is the ink when left uncapped in pants?

this was meant to be a reply to

one think i dont like though is that the ink tends to gather at the end of the nib when its not in use. it leaves a bit of a blob at the end which leaves an undesirable flare at the start of each line.

Shit's top-teir

That's captain mall cop to you, civilian scum

thats why i like the v5. it isnt leaky. the only time any ink will come out of the tip is when extra pressure is applied to the ball point.

Agreed.

I can, actually. Not pissing on the V5, it's an extremely solid pen, but the needle tip is prone to bending. The Pilot G2 is about as precise, and has better pocket-durability.

The only think i have against the G2 is that I hate clicky pens.

That's fair. If you don't like a click, you're not going to like the G2. Personally, I don't mind the form factor one bit, and the writing is super-smooth.

Well, Sakura Pigma Micron is way better than Pilot Precise V5.
I personally prefer Stabilo Point 88

Weeb.

Pilot Varsity. Fairly decent nib on a disposable fountain.

that is my pen of choice, can confirm that it's the best there is

Not either of those are ballpoints though

>spyderco knife

Fucking kill yourself.