Hey Sup Forums, I've smoked weed a few times with friends in the past but I finally decided to buy my own...

Hey Sup Forums, I've smoked weed a few times with friends in the past but I finally decided to buy my own. What I've smoked before looked like nuggets and clumpy, so what's up with this?

thats not weed

that's wet
that shit ain't pot son

What is it then? I smoked it and I got high.

How much did you spend? Because that's some nice looking dank bud right there

that looks like the cactus shit in a salsa bar

LMAO looks like seaweed

looks like half-baked retard-dmt

thats the true sensimilia my friend. where did you get that, and for how much. i could really need some

Nothing, looks fine to me..

That's Thai-Stick op. You hit the jackpot.

?

thats fucking sea weed you retard

That's literally a bag of fucking relish

That's not weed, it's seaweed.

So wait actually yeah it's weed

What you have smoked before was hash. If whatever is in the picture is even cannabis, then its too wet. it needs to dry.

thats cilantro

dude scores some high quality reefer and evybody gets jealous and calls it seaweed and cilantro.
grow up and be happy for user

Cilantro? is that some dank specialty weed grown in Colorado?

also checked.

i never believe these threads if you smoked once you'd know this isn't weed.

EVERY ABOVE ME HAS TAKEN THE BAIT

=================================

EVERY ABOVE ME HAS TAKEN THE BAIT

Looks like some good quality carpet hair on aged basement carpet next to a bag of hookah tobacco - now that's a dank strain

Hey guess what
No one cares

50% sea 50% weed

looks like flaked up seaweed
won't get you high but if it's from the north pacific you might end up radioactive

>yall got some uh dem turnip greens?

trips of truth

Nigga that's collar greens

Bro that is not weed. Pic related is what weed is supposed to look like

Thats bubonic stem salad op. Is basically a very low quality strain of weed. Like below shit tier. Will get you high but smok at your own risk.

looks like ground up green beans
wtf user

probably some plant material sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids - in other words spice. throw it away and get some real weed.

You got some kelp or some seaweed

is that fucking relish lmfao

clearly bait but still funny

>bubonic stem salad
Holy shit that got me

That's definitely weed bro. See if you can dry it out and then smoke it.

This

kek

(you)

the best weed is always really moist and soggy, i'm jealous man you got some fire shit

Looks good OP

God why did I have to see this while stoned

that's spinach - Kodak Black

Does anybody here smoke cigarettes? I have a question

OP YOUR BAIT IS SHIT

I haven't watched TV in a while, and lately I've needed to waste time and started watching again.

I've noticed a massive amount of these anti-smoking commercials. It seems like they're posing as government run, but that makes no sense as the vice/luxury tax is a massive influx for the gov't and they would want no part in destroying that income.

What company is really behind these commercials? How are they looking to profit? Who's the competition of the tobacco industry and why are they trying to destroy it to increase their own profits? What's their agenda?

that's not weed dude. don't know what it is, but it's not weed. even if it was it would be super shitty weed.

well i quit but could probably answer your question

was this

>need to waste time

Holy shit get a hobby or something you loser

lmao, this is some low quality bait. At least try, fag.

Don't listen to these plebs OP, that some good fucking hash. Make some hella bomb ass brownies.

Fake ass weed bro. I just sold some k2 to some kids for 20$ and it looks straight like that.

Doing stuff is horrible.

Theoretically I understand people do hobbies because they like them, I don't like doing things.Why should I be even more miserable?

just go straight to wax

Looks like some dank lemon haze.. toke up b/ro

When you ask your dealer for a bag of greens, but you get collard greens instead, and your dealer is a chef, and you're actually at a pop eyes drive thru.

>collard greens

lmfao they are already green what they coloring them with

Are you fucking retarded? How little do you know about the tabacco industry and its past?

MAN THAT IS THE CRAZIEST DANK I'VE EVER SEEN BRO

>haha people will luagh at this!

Here is your (you) you fucking mongoloid.

hey thanks, but stop trying to force meme made up words like mangoloid

Salvia Divinorum

Only trips are real. Everything else is an illusion.

Youre a fucking idiot. Can you not just google the word and find out what it means and where it comes from?

Mongoloid is a real word. Read a book

That's some fucking cabbage

some of us don't want to give our hard earned tax dollars to ask google.com the satisfaction

I really find it hard to believe that you you are too stupid to be able to determine that this is a word. Like holy shit its amazing how stupid one would have to be. Im sure youll come back at me with "i was only pretending to be a retard" but holy shit you are a sad individual.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>mango

That's green beans

Someone wet your bag to add extra weight. That's why you can see beads of liquid and that it's saturated. Nondried bud looks like nice pretty plant, thats dried bud thats been soaked.

Looks like a bag of boogers

ther is a face in ur weed man

that looks like it might be weed but it shouldn't be wet

That's fucking collards

Looks dank op

Indeed

its not weed.

END THREAD!

keyboards broke fuck you

Want to buy more?

it looks like mushed up green beans

You got fucked user. Looks like literal wet grass.