Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naaa brah ... too much of a 2nd world nation

>shit in the street
>monopoly money
nah

I mean seriously, who cares about a country that would be closer to some Africa nigger tier country

If they are so advanced, why do they still shit in the street?

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

nice try, Ranjid

Pakistan is much more advanced as a nigger country then India. Damn, imagine living in that slum hole

try /r/jokes

remember to sage

This

>shit in the streets
>one of the most corrupt government in the world
>insanely high poverty
>worship cows
>everyone is ugly
>shit in the streets

Yeah, no.

In the world?
Hahahahahaha

indians skin color is just dirty

not nigger

not black

not brown

DIRT!

No. Why not?

No effective taxation
Effectively no sanitation
Religious zealots that will murder you for eating beef
Caste system in place
Literally thousands of kids die every year because there is no iodine in the salt extra two cents per pound, they can't afford to do it.
Most poluted cities in the entire world, surpassing Beijing

Fuck dude, I'd rather live in Moroco or maybe Yemen than India. Fuck all that raping cow pussy shit

> advanced

Is it okay to think that Indians skin is super awful? I'm not racist, and I'm not saying that they're bad people (some of you guys are saying that though) I just think they're the ugliest fuckers around

This

hmmmm, in reality India is pretty shit tier. I have an indian girl friend, she's incredibly smart and nice.

However the culture is restrictive, their tech companies are average, their space technology is average, India can't feed its own people, and they idol/cow worship still.

So because they have over a billion people, they are probably in the top 10 being able to produce/manufacture/go to war i.e. dominance. However in terms of lifestyle and comfort I would choose any European, North American, Japan/Taiwan/South Korea/Vietnam, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and half of South America over India.

Saudia Arabia and a few other countries, like the United Emirates are also far superior, but I just don't think I would fit in personally.

Well it literally is not the most dominant or advanced nation, and I don't even know what the fuck "economically satisfying" means. I don't have anything against India like some of the spergs here do for whatever reason, but the answer to your question is definitely no.

>I would choose any European, North American, Japan/Taiwan/South Korea/Vietnam, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and half of South America over India
I definitely second this.

Arab countries like UAE, Oman and Kuwait are really clean and rich.

Honestly anything but India.

Yeah if I saw someone taking a shit in the USA, I would kick them over and skip away.

I forgot Russia, I could see living in Moscow.

as much as your picture made me lmfao.

I'd choose any middle eastern country before I'd go India. I mean, i don't hate them but I'd be pissed to hell if I stepped in human shit whilst walking to my Land Rover

Russia? Hmmmm ... aren't they about the same as India?

you forgot smelly and rapetacular

I drink too much for the Middle East. Also I'm pretty sure designated shitting streets are a meme. People in the really poor rural areas totally shit outside, but I don't think it's just in the road.

I think I would like Russia a fucking lot as long as I had an okay amount of money. It seems like an even more miserable place than most to be poor, but as long as I could get along I think Russia would be a good time. And I usually like the Russian people I meet in burgerland.

Russia at least has vodka, hunting, meat, and good prostitute.

would I have to squat and wear that Adidis shit?

You wouldn't HAVE to, but why would you not WANT to?

Its the most important country in the world. Without india the world would have never made it this far in technologies, resources and infrastructure.

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

>i juat cant imagine what i would do to you
Unsheathe your katana and teleport behind me?

No you're all shit fucking programmers.

if(null == null){
//HERE MAKE WORK
i++ - i--
}
WHAT?

As an Englishman, I'd slap your ass silly mate.

India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

/thread

As an American, come at me brah

It's not our faults that India has some severe issues in regards to sanitation, religious extremism, racism (caste system), poverty, education, infrastructure, over population, pollution, corruption, and again sanitation.

Fix your country. Rich Indians won't even touch poor people, literally will not touch or even go to poor people's temples. It's just the truth.

Kek at Nissans

Why cows tho?

There are some cool ass animals out there. I could see worshiping some of them. But cows? The dumbest ugliest most retarded animals out there. And tasty as fuck. No reason not to slaughter them by the thousands.

New Nissans
hahahahaha
nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8

they are fucking retarded from a monetary standpoint
>Banning all 50 rupee and higher denomination and causing a panic and a run on the banks.

>be ware u bleddy fuck guys

>bleddy fuck guys

Indian food is best food.

samefag

Better than Paki?

Nope

yes, i love it when my food smells like armpits and open sewer.

actually, not much difference between India and Pakistan. Both are backstabbing bitches

They should fuck

kek

make another Russia or Iranians

The India flag is a butthole
>case rested

both need to be putin back in their place

Russia needs more crown molding doe

Moar like this
streamboobs.com

Well, I really like Indian food, mainly because it's delicious.

>doe
Kill yourself. Slowly.

with my dick up your ass slowly? I'm in fagalot

faggot

I think its coz back in ancient india cows were a great soure of income , they used them for plugh , milk , rides , thier dung for flameable shit, so they stoped slaughtering them for food and this developed them to worship.it

nnn

As an immigrant who has frequented many comment sections on you tube. I proclaim yee to truly be an Indian. Because that was a post only a foreigner would fucking write.

Hello black child

shit lovers

Indian from /sci/ here, honestly I have no fucking reason to be here.
What you've posted is one thing, the other being the antitheses of that.
Apparently the people liked Beef so fucking much that finding the animal was scarce and priests needed cow milk for their rituals. Hence, they made worshipping cows sacred.
That's what I've heard from some old guys in my neighborhood, still trying to find that in the old scriptures.
Apparently, this happened before they found the many uses of cows.
Also, the OP is most likely a troll. I've never seen such a fanatic of this country, not even religious extremists come and talk about India on Sup Forums.

kek indians

>Prime Minister Modi has announced a well-publicized domestic program related to sanitation. Called the swachh bharat scheme, the program aims at eliminating open defecation by constructing toilets in every household in India by 2019.
Looks like "designated shit streets" is gonna be just a memory soon

poo in loo
>poo in loo

Didn't they do this In the 90's

> then all the peasants tore them out and went back to the street

Did they?
They didn't. It was a river clean-up.

I'm a cow in the sheets and shit in the streets

Hi Poojet.

FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, WHAT DO I SEE? A PILE OF SHIT STARING RIGHT AT ME

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

They come to the US by the fucktons on F-1 visas, and they blaze through master's degrees in computer science, IT, and engineering in record time. They then apply to USCIS for 12 months of OPT employment, and they walk into jobs in Chicago, Dallas, and Houston making anywhere from 75K - 100K to start. After that 12 months, they apply for a 24-month OPT extension and keep at it for another two years before either going home to Hyderabad or changing to a work visa that lets them stay longer.

YOU BASTARD GUY I FUCK YOUR MOTHER

i have a friend whos indian and his sister makes me diamond hard (thsat chocolate brown skin)
>mfw upload broke

actually if anyone wants the pics just drop your email and ill send em

>you tube
nice try Koomar

As a Mexican, I'd kick you in the balls puto

as a Slovak, I wold punch your fucking lights out ty kurva

As a god I will throw a bolt of lightning at your current family and ancestors.

The only thing they're really dominant in is, shitting in their own streets

As an Indian, I wold invite you to shit with me on my village streets.

My name is Christopher Joseph Kennedy. I live at 140 Partridgeberry Lane in Swanzey, NH. My own family, some doctors, and other mental health workers all threatened to torture and kill me. Avoid Monadnock Family Services.
I also witnessed other people getting tortured in Bacchus Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut. Cheshire Medical in NH is also unsafe. People are being killed by Satanists who pretend to be Catholic
or another religion. They also hacked into my computer and are watching everything I do. America is a country that is full of actors.

As a senior citizen I would ... fuck, what was I talking about?

Did you notice your map deals in percentages of population, while deals in people per square kilometer?
They both seem to be correct user, you can keep lyfao.