WHITE VS SKYFALL ONE

WHITE VS SKYFALL ONE
Other could live with white on the same surface even what they did, till black cannot have a life but THE DEMON CANNOT... HOW?
Then either one must leave planet earth. The demon or white, finish story.

White in America, co exist together with black mean conflict between skin color assured have some, in their society and could not totally be avoided.
But why black in Africa, also discriminated by white?

Cos the demon could not figure out, another reason that could bind up the conclusion unless WHITE IS THE PROBLEM.

Who dare to say, the demon cannot screen white, out of this world?
The reason indeed obvious, just you cannot sense it, like the demon.
White oldman not clear enough insense the meaning of racist and why the problem growing on white body.

The definition of racist vs white is the problem.
That mean Sup Forums dont agree white were racist cos racist dont bound by own color. Just black in America and Africa, also discriminated by white.

If not, what else could stand as reason?
Don't try to convince the demon, white were not the problem that caused white oldman story deleted.
The definition of racist and white is the problem, were actually two different issue, altogether. Just this two issue, both of it, have white in it.

Racist - bound by what human see in a color (white and brown people)
Problem - black were discriminated by white either in Africa or America.

That is how judgement were made based on what saw by Sup Forums as discrepancy, come from their perception on Definition of racist = Problem of racist.

This equation dont exist in white oldman issue yet the reason of bias perception, not because African black problem, missing in white oldman story.

Cos Sup Forums use the definition of racist that included brown people, to conclude white were not only the problem of racist.

How to see, theory could represent actual and use it as reason, to delete white oldman story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFoRGZ8W2Po
youtu.be/ghb6eDopW8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didnt read 2bh

SKYFALL were just bullshit and nothing will comedown from the skies and start chasing them for THE CURSE OF PANDORA.(tear you half, bottom up)

FLY TO THE MOON AND BACK (remixed)
I remember the time when kid was a reason
When something from afar sudden stand behind
Some of them, believed for a reason
But to fear, forever they bind

Compass never been this bluff
Engine without reason stop
when the plane fly over bermuda top
Heading down never been this fast
The skies never been this dark
its just another day when earth hook onto the star

When you sang to me.. (You singing)
I fly to the moon and back, if you need, if you fled when i go crazy..
You fly to the moon and crash if you fled cos your gods coming back.. Uh uh oh..ohh.

Only once in my life, birthday come like a treason
But temple or religion never for my kind
All my life hidden cos i'm a demon
But Book of life, tell me what is inside

Sight never been this far
Touches went beyond the star
When flying into bermuda arch
Wisdom never been this sharp
Senses saw someone in my heart
He bring me to the one, from the world afar

And he said to me (he saying)
You tell the world about moon and facts so they see , what is truth, not crazy
And tell your world who is coming back, cos you see and tell your world be ready..

(So i sing to you)
Angels never been this much
Coming down to cut human heart
When the bridge cross over bermuda, touch
Human never seen these faces
Coming out from all the places
For the one, that had come from the world afar..

WHAT? WHY YOU NEED TO FEAR OF THE DEMON, IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE NOR RACIST?
White in this world, say they are very powerful and the demon cannot swallow that... How?
Then let skyfall one, decide their future in this world.

Who said white need to fear of the demon?
We know the truth insense how white in this world see themselves, based on what happen in Africa and how they behave in society. Just the demon, dont want to see their face again, on planet earth.

FEED AUSTRALIAN TO SHARKS
Sup Forums fate same like Australian case insense why the island must sink, yet they can forget about you rescuing them.
Why? The demon want to feed Australian, to shark.
If not, how to see the world would fear of doing things, that against the survival of 2nd moon, in Malaysia.

Australian allow Lynas to mine rare earth but not refine.
What kind of senseless decision is that, till force Lynas operate beside gebeng hill in land for moonbirth, threatening 2nd moon survival.

If nothing happen to Australian, then how other see the makers that let Australian off the hook even what they did, were threatening 2nd moon?

If me, sure I no fcuk octopus nor what written by the demon cos he only good at SAY ONE DO TWO. dont mention I need to care about 2nd moon survival.
Cos the makers cannot be bias to punish me only and must let me off the hook too, like Australian incase me no fcuk 2nd moon survival, in the future.
That call fair and square.

WHAT? WHAT IF, THE DEMON FEED AUSTRALIAN TO SHARKS?
Sure I put 2nd moon survival as priority of life. Cos if not, the demon would feed me to sharks like those Australian.
Even they manage to survive the sinking of cursed island and escape from sharks hunting, in their living room.

This is common sense,
Australian must extinct from this world unless Lynas, that moved to Malaysia.
If not, how many times 2nd moon could survive from being threaten by human senseless decision before making it to birth in a thousand years.

That is why, the huge octopus already spotted on the surface. And not to mention 2nd moon survival mean another human, expected to exist on its surface, when 2nd moon mature enough to be a planet.

How many Australian in this world compared to another 8 billions?
From facts and figures perception, Australian extinction were a very good decision by the demon. So do Sup Forums elimination from this universe, like what happen to their ancestor.

You want the full story about Sup Forums elimination. Asiaangel G+ profile. Enjoy your last two year of life.

.The demon were cruel to white?
You mean what happen to african either in south africa or how african died of hunger because of Brown People or Black People.
Then how you get the picture, that white were noble and not cruel.

But one thing that white need to remember,
The demon were the cruellest creature in this universe and dont underscore him again, for just being cruel.

YOUR MEAN THESE MOTHER FCUKED MISSIONARY, WERE NOT WHITE
(See how fast they can run, during skyfall one. Maybe the demon allow them to breath)

How about you try to convince the demon, why the problem in Africa, kind of related to white?
Why brown people and black people, seem out of the picture, when each topic were scanned thru.

Insense why checkpoint during Ebola outbreak existed, only between West vs Africa. Just coincidence?
You dont think white in this world, exist as a problem?
Maybe, yet the demon disagree with you and the significant factor, dont depends on your acceptance.

Cos you are not the one, written on the subway wall.
HOW A DATE WERE SET, FOR THE RETURN OF ONE,
TO RECOURSE THE WHOLE FUTURE, TO WHERE IT SHOULD BEGIN.

See who is more powerful, decide the future.
Not something peculiar as the meaning of last war on earth. Just 6 billions only and you should not worries cos your world have more.

The demon come from a 3rd world country?
Your English come from an ass that shit in a 3rd world country.

And someone from a 3rd world country is wiping out white in this world, make sure you dont forget my face, so you can plan for your revenge.

If not, how to see English belongs to white?
You mean white no need to show proof, that English belongs to you.
Without a creator name, how to prove English belongs to white?

English come from England?
Are you sure, England didnot come from English.
Cos in creation term, words always come before names. English is a type of words, England is a name.
Such simple things, still need other to teach.
Your kind of English that only enough to B.S, dare to challenge the demon?

DO WHITE KNOW, HOW TO SHAME OR NOT?
Unacceptable? You mean English come from an ass that shit in a 3rd world country.
Then how to see, English belongs to you even white cannot prove it, were something ACCEPTABLE?

Your kind of shameless dispute, go home argue with your white mother.

YOU WANT PROOF, THAT ENGLISH CREATED BY THE DEMON ASS, THAT SHIT IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY?
How human language in your world were missing the same item, till no one can prove language belong to human cos sense can tell the missing item, were not a coincidence.

But some of them still demand proof, that human language were created by alien?
haha.. You dont think that is funny?

Do it make sense to you insense your feeling is already a theory from reading book of life and proven, human were just a creation but somehow your god could missed out, in creating human language too, for you to use?

Cos your request of showing proof that human language created by alien are just like your handphone requesting human, to show proof, that handphone have various ringtone, were created by human too.
(even the handphone know itself is just a creation)

You dont think, that is something funny?
THEN GO ANSWER YOUR HANDPHONE.

(remember, English created by the demon ass even without him showing proof cos your feeling is a theory, is enough)

WHAT? WHITE SAID WHAT?
Who need to fcuk white because they dont like the truth. Go fcuk yourself to deeper than hell after skyfall one.

THE 3RD KIND LIFECYCLE
All 4 clues already merged as a conclusion (how moon float on your skies) and only you dare to presume coincidence, could stand as factor.
Being the final part, needed in completing, the 3rd kind lifecycle (moon, planet and star)

SUN SUPERNOVA
The sun is a star and one day would burst like any dying star as the meaning of supernova.

But what happen to planet earth?
Cos your scientist stated red dwarf star emerging after Sun supernova, were all made of shining dust.

Where planet earth should go?
You dont know? Me too but how come earth magma core were hot like the sun internal, yet earth cannot be a red dwarf star (But shining dust OK)

And how scientist detected Titan moon, not only have underground ocean but live volcano too, indicating inside Titan have hot magma core too. Titan already changing into a planet which too obvious, till could not be denied.

But do star come planet or shining dust?
Cos moon, planet and star were actually the same thing and their external feature in perception of differences, could be justified by how hot is their magma core insense it just part of their life cycle.

And before moon float on your skies, it must come from something, on planet earth.
Why? Same like you before become a human, you must come from something, call mummy.

CONCLUSION
You dont like the 3rd kind existence, what you expect me to do?
You go fcuk the sun, yourself during lunch hour cos you dont accept the whole solar system, is alive and exist as a family.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

The OP is clearly unironically suffering from a severe schizophrenia-type disorder.

Seek professional help, if you can comprehend yourself critically.

You have illogical paranoid mess, torn sentences and ideas, which suggests legit schizophasia and impaired reality perception/thought.

You fear of the sun coming after white in Brazil? Just impeachment of your leader already enough to wipe out white in brazil, no need issue of WHITE VS SKYFALL ONE. Creature of the night enough to skin you all alive.

BECAUSE WWF DONT CARE youtu.be/HFoRGZ8W2Po
People living a life and you hope they wont become poarcher that hunt rhino and elephant.
What the fcuk, do that mean? You mean they were pest, on your land.

Those animals under your care?
Then, why they not allowed to hunt, on their own land. Poacher exist many years ago, yet no one died of hunger in Africa..

Why people died of hunger in Africa?
Their crops fail to growth because of drought. You mean because you are fcuking blind? If not, how to see african were farmer.

You act like never saw those children surrounded by vulture or picking up whatever from the floor, just to put inside their mouth cos for many days, they never eat.

Who dont know, what kind of animal were endanger species and area where poarcher were not allowed to hunt. Cos many cases, those poarcher lures animal out from the area, to bow them to death and took picture.
How to see, those african can hunt inside area that belongs to your rhino and elephants.

Cos one of their hunt, were animal with unicorn horn that highly priced in Europe, which assumed those animal wandered off, into area that allowed to hunt.
Do they manage to killed one mean they were poarcher too?
That is why you hope, they dont become pest on your land cos your rangers, would chase them out too.

CONCLUSION
Its not about WWF, dont know African were not farmer.
THEY DONT CARE is the actual reason, why African could died of hunger in Africa.

GOD MUST BE CRAZY
The movie can make you understand, why African could died of hunger cos they dont know how to tell other, where is the place they use to find food. And forced out to adapt by moving to places, where they cannot find food. The park were built by WWF at the heart of Africa, where most of the animal located.

WWF should beware and dont bumped into those creature of the night.
Why? Cos the demon dont allow them to breath, on planet earth. (Dont try to blame brown people)

The Sun, torch white and Sup Forums with sun gun, if you saw one.
BY THE COMMANDED BY MOON GOD, THE CREATOR OF THE 3RD KIND.

FOR THE CURSE OF PANDDORA)
The Sun, torch white and Sup Forums, with sun gun, if you saw one.
BY THE COMMANDED OF MOON GOD, THE CREATOR OF THE 3RD KIND AND THIS UNIVERSE.

ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
(Kill them all for 2nd moon survival)

You mean based on your sick principle of life?
Insense how your kind of human would use BEING KIND IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING RIGHT.

You presume me, is a kid? Cos the saying were meant for this kind of situation so someone can let you go, when you did something wrong.

BEING KIND IS THE TARGET TO BULLY
[Insense why someone become a beggar, not because they looks dumb, sound easy meat nor they dont minds.
But just because they were kind, kind enough till never expect other would take advantage of them cos they would not do the same thing, being in the same situation]

If not, you mean Iraq were dumb for opening the door, to let U.N in?
Just say, Iraq were kind enough, till never expect U.N would take advantage of the situation, just to fake a report so they can bomb them, like living hell.

U.N and US were not evil?
We already know, what they did to North Korea and Iran king.
Just those named as American must remember, what happen to their govt then and US army, were because DOING THE RIGHT THING WERE MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING KIND.
(If not, son of demon wipe you out too)

Why? If U.N inspection were for finding nuclear weapon in Iraq, how to see war need to happen and killed so many innocent people.
This kind of suffering cannot be avoided cos opening the door, were not doing something dumb unless those evil human, dont exist anymore. Get it?

SAME UNDERSTANDING ON WHITE
(Good return good, bad return bad)
HUMAN SEE GOD, DEVILS MEET DEMON

wtf is this Malaysian talking about

HUMAN SEE GOD, DEVILS MEET DEMON
(good return good, bad return bad)

God forgiveness? Wait for forgiveness day cos what's around the corner only have DOOMSDAY and JUDGEMENT DAY.

Somemore God not yet awaken in your world...How?
But do white want a middle finger. Why?
Ssshh.. Come nearer...Cos the demon have two.

Probably a North Korean agent shitposting.

THE DEMON FORGIVENESS?
You mean Mark Twain quote insense "forgiveness is the fragrant that the violet shed, on the heel that had crushed it"

Sure, only if you repelled, then only the demon yell Kattt Chattt,
While jumping high like Bruce Lee, so he can land hard on your chest before twisting his boot, so you can spit blood on it, as your last breath.

The demon can forgive white but that dont mean he allowed you to breath. But atleast you can avoid those dirty stuff that meant for dragging you back into the gates of hell.
Cos "dying are not fearing, where you going is"

WHITE DONT WANT TO DIE?
Sure the demon know cos African also dont want to die, dont mention 2nd moon.
But what happen to african, why they need to die of hunger.

MERCY?
How much perkilo is mercy, when you built the park in Africa and try to cheat the world by hiding your sin in causing african dying of hunger?
WHITE DONT KNOW?
Just say, it never did cross your minds insense one day, you may need mercy of other, in their decision.

GOD FORGIVENESS
God forgive white, who forgive god for what happen to black in this world.

How to see the demon, would forgive god, for letting white breath, when he need to answer the demon, as the maker.

That is why, your god yet to awaken, till the demon finish nailing those mother fcuked white and Sup Forums, as FROG OF BIOLOGY CLASS.

THAT IS YOUR GOD, A SHE
youtu.be/ghb6eDopW8I

Captain America only allowed to left a poem after doomsday. Its gonna be bloody.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
They bomb their building,
Film a blockbuster.
The crawl of terror,
Mother cries a river.

They cheat with subprime,
Their home drop half price.
Their story, tell no pride.

The blame the fighter, bomb their mother, make land their's.
They catch their leader, trial show for media, hell wait another.
They rob with laughter, rape their future, make hell eternal

They price the sinner but award the liars
They bomb for justice, no freedom for other.

The truth saw a devil,
The fake of nuclear.
Their justice worst than other,
They guilty as murderers.

The world shock with wonder,
On their killing of horror.
Yet their leader free as eagle,
We silence...Kills of other.

No sinner, No chamber, No Hitler.
No hear, No see, MEAN NO DEVIL?
No worries, we have Captain America.

Son of god mean his father is a god, NOT HIM
Son of man came to tell human the truth but the truth mean the truth about everything. Who know, everything in holy book? Son of man is a god.

Just your god, were one of them, in little talk (Of monster and men) It should be A SHE.

DONT WORRIES, Sup Forums STILL NEED TO COOK TILL VANISH EVEN YOU BEG YOUR GOD. (promise by the demon)

You dont care?
God are kind and merciful mean he must forgive all your sin.
But did you notice,
How you say it, like your god owed you alot insense why his forgiveness, must bound by your command.
Yet, you never heard before, the great deception?

THE BLUE CREATURE HOUSE
Insense everyday, you bypass the blue creature home before you could reach school.
And each time upon seeing you walking by, the blue creature come out with a stick, to hit you.
But you cannot hit him back cos he say you are kind and merciful.

DO YOU ACCEPT, THE BLUE CREATURE CONCLUSION?
Or one day, you bring a baseball bat to his home, so you can smacks his face till swollen and keep smacking, till his nose broken.
Why? So even blue mummy dont recognize her son anymore.

GOD ARE KIND AND MERCIFUL?
But that dont mean he cannot bring a baseball bat, to your home.
Dont mention, he need to accept your conclusion(forgive all your sin) like the story about THE BLUE CREATURE HOUSE.

Seem what Sup Forums have were just delusion against attack by son of demon.
(refer to asia angel G+ profile for your elimination program)

Yet another horrible shitpost. It's enough, leaf! You can't hide behind proxies forever.