When did he become such an insufferable asshole?

When did he become such an insufferable asshole?

When I realized nationalism wasn't inherently bad.

in what way OP

im a pure political neutral, interested in your opinion

>im a pure political neutral

No ur not babe

When OP became such a colossal faggot

>REEEE HE DIDN'T PRAISE TRUMP
Kill yourself.

the first responders bill

haha well I try to be.
I don't attach emotion to opinion, I look for hypocrisy, and I go off math and statistics

When he realized he got out to soon and has missed out on regularly ripping Trump on The Daily Show.

It would have been ratings gold.

I don't have a problem with him but, putting myself in what I'm supposing is your place, I'm guessing when he vehemently spoke against your ideals.

This

>The yea of our lord 2006+10
>NOT praising Based toupe man
It's like you hate freedom

dude you're just autistic

Thats better
no bully

>I make fun of all politicians!
>I'm not a news reporter I'm just a comedian!
>WHITE PEOPLE YOU DO NOT HAVE A COUNTRY FUCKING DIE WHITE PEOPLE

>tfw he has nicer hair than me

He's always been a pandering uber-Liberal. This shouldn't be a surprise

>no bully
grow up, pussy

the people have awoken

>so desperate they had to pull Jon Leibowitz out of his hotboxed Prius

Even Sleepy Ben got woke.

When I reached adulthood and stopped being an edgy fedora fag.

haha alright man, sounds good.

if you people want to evolve you better accept that both sides are wrong very often, and if you align yourself with whatever series of beliefs your party does, you're already wrong half them time

Anyone else stoked to watch these two commentate next weeks Democratic convention like they did the Republican convention?

With the amount of material they have to work with it is going to be epic.

None of that means you're not autistic.

>I'm a hillary supporter who hates trump so I don't care if the media is biased towards my political inclination

It's not that he didn't praise Trump, it's that he told Trump's voters that they are not a part of this country and that even if they are a majority they do not deserve to get their way.

He basically said that the minority of the country owns the majority of us and if we don't like it then we can just cry in our cucksheds about it. He literally said "fuck Democracy, us elite will tell you how to live"

>waah he called trump supporters faggots
faggots

>wahhhh why won't people treat my abject racism like it's not a dick thing to believe

I blame the jew-ran hair product industry.

I'm on to you Paul Mitchell, you and all your kike pals.

It would've been like every other show that rips trump: a ratings disaster.

Are you living in an echo-chamber hugbox. Do you realize that Jon Stewart and his cronies are all washed up and nobody cares about them anymore. Stewart didn't leave the Daily Show for his health, he left because the ratings were taking.

>it's a Sup Forums episode

eh, any way you slice it, liberals aren't as outwardly stupid as conservatives, so it wouldn't be as funny.
unless you make fun of ultra liberalism, like feminists

>waaahh stupid racists who don't want open borders

>Defending John "THIS WAS NEVER YOUR COUNTRY YOU FILTHY GOYIM, YOU FORESKINS ARE OURS!" Liebowitz

Wew lad.

are trump supporters the most egotistic self serving obese neckbeards they're has ever been?

There's plenty of hypocrisy to make fun of, though.

>waah I have a cuckold fetish and Trump supporters are shaming me over it
cucks

>well reasoned, thought out process to approaching politics that isn't based in "my team vs your team"
>autistic

Never change, Sup Forums.

>goes immediately for the strawman

Liberals.jpg

>eh, any way you slice it, liberals aren't as outwardly stupid as conservatives, so it wouldn't be as funny.
>unless you make fun of ultra liberalism, like feminists

trump is a nationalist, not a conservative.

>become
Hah

Nah you're a bernout on damage control

Like a month after he took over Kilborn's spot.

>implying the majority of the country isn't voting Clinton

Is this like how everyone hated Obama so much that Romney was going to waltz into the White House?

>the media is biased towards my political inclination
>the media

He's a fucking comedian, dude. At some point, likely when corporations started owning news outlets and drastically slanting the reporting, the line between punditry and actual news became blurred. Doesn't change the fact that he's not a reporter.

Read the AP and develop your own opinion.

98K upvotes on youtube, 3k downvotes

way to let your voice be heard trumpfgts lol

Media gets nervous, calls back Washed up Jon. Nobody cares. Sad

Because the pendulum is swinging and he's realizing all the years of liberal propaganda achieved nothing

>1. Open Sand
>2. Insert Head
>3. ???
>4. PROFIT

>implying anybody gives a shit about the DNC.

Literally nobody will be watching it.

I actually agree with you, but you still come off like an autist, and a hypocritical one at that, since you assume that just because I think you're autistic I must be from Sup Forums.

Reuters is better.

Christian Science Monitor is pretty good too and if you can stay away from the opinion pages, Washington Post isn't too bad.

>inb4 some retard thinks the Christian Science Monitor has anything to do with Christianity or Science

Stewart and Colbert became relevant during the Bush years. They had plenty of wind in their sails because they were going against the establishment.

Now they're defending the establishment and trying to fend off the real anti-establishment rebels, and there's nothing funny about defending that nor being the 6 millionth person on TV to shit on Trump.

The pendulum swung. They didn't.

Also, the week Stewart announced he was retiring, didn't HuffPo or Salon put out a hit piece on how he was bad for liberals? And now that Trump's got an actual (if uphill) chance of taking the White House, they dust him off and expect people to treat him as relevant again. You'd think the guy would be pissed at them, but nope, he's being a good little mouthpiece. It's pretty sad.

>Hillary = Obama

Do you seriously think that Hillary will beat Obama's turnout? Because that's what is going to need to happen in order for her to beat the record-breaking turnout that Trump will have.

Yeah, good luck with that.

pro-tip: Obama lost 4.5 million voters between '08-'12. Your move, libtard.

yes, but not as obvious.

he pretends to be a conservative,
you know how it is man, hes not completely retarded, he had the strategic sense to think to himself "what do dumb people believe" then said he loves the bible, and the military, and guns to get their votes.

but the point was that Stewart and Colbert make fun of Republicans

>Stewart comes on the show to huge reception
>three days after RNC, no one talking about Trump
>still talking about Jon (((Leibowitz)))

Yeah what a washed up fag no one cares about him!

>DNC invites the families of dead criminals
>DNC doesn't invite the families of dead officers

I love Jon Stewart, he really knows how to start a shitstorm for butthurt neckbeard trump supporters.

I only hope he can recreate it with the willingly cucked Hillary shills.

What was the deal with that? Why did Rep. not pas it? I tried to find info online(I know I'm dumb, whatever).

I'm not siding either way, just looking for info.

>Christianity
>Science

>He's a fucking comedian, dude.

Ah yes, the old "I'm a comedian whose show comes on after puppets that poop" argument. This guy is not being a comedian, he is making a political statement. Please point out one of his alleged jokes. Or this that new "post-humor comedy" that I've been heaing about lately?

You sound upset.

is there a fucking argument in there?

>It's not that he didn't praise Trump, it's that he told Trump's voters that they are not a part of this country and that even if they are a majority they do not deserve to get their way.
except he only addressed pundits who support trump

>it's a reddit reacts to Sup Forums episode

>Romney = Trump

Yeah, you're getting desperate, buddy.

Go to bed grandpa.

January 2008

You do realize those are mostly bots, right?

Bush was such a terrible, obviously terrible president that the libs got uppity and thought they could get away with criticizing everything they hate like it was Bush

>??? / PROFIT LOL meme
Timely reference. Here, have an upvote and some Sup Forums gold.

Those Ohio votes come in for Romney yet, Karl?

Tell me more about Trump's support among women, gays, blacks, college educated white males, Muslims, and Mexicans.

Oh, also tell me how unified your party is when half the party elders couldn't even be assed to go to the RNC.

Oh or how about how Hillary has beaten him in every poll/aggregate poll since 2015?

Man, November is going to be hillaryous (get it? Huh? Like Hillary? And hilarious? Ahhh, you got it.)

>His fans like his act
Yeah go figure

If you think that Republicans are any less the "establishment" than Democrats merely because they don't hold the White House, then you are just the malleable dope that they are looking to inspire with this mock patriotism.

This is all fanfare put on by Aristocrats and you are falling for it.

>(get it? Huh? Like Hillary? And hilarious? Ahhh, you got it.)

Literal MacFarlane tier cancer.

You're right, Romney had a chance to win.

nice tinfoil hat bro

The beard makes him look like a Jew for some reason.

idk if i'd call them hypocrites but what bothers me most about colbert and stewart is they're exactly like the people in the media they claim to be against.

I'm sorry, so you don't have a response to the rest of the argument though?

It's okay, we're all wrong sometimes.

I don't know, I love his podcast tho

it's been proven, you fucking idiot

Oh wait, he is one. I guess Sup Forums was right again.

>threads everyday on Sup Forums since it happened
>nobody cares

It beats the hell out of calling someone a cuck for the 1 billionth time.

Why are trumptards so delusional? I don't like Hillary but she's obviously going to win, trumps only support is white males, and guess what America, you don't have as many of those as you used to. It's like none of them realise they live in a 60% (sixty percent) white country.

which "pundits" was he addressing? The overwhelming majority of pundits (including Fox) hates Donald Trump. Trump is winning because he is popular with the actual voters, not because he is receiving such amazing press coverage. That's literally the exact opposite of what is happening.

A little. I liked watching him in the 2000s. Then the social climate was poisoned to shit, and he switched to defending the poisoners.

I don't think that.

>it's a "Sup Forums is still triggered over something three days later" thread

when democrats became the establishment

My point is that his agenda is no different, other than the fact that the content is peppered with humor, than Fox News or MSNBC. It's slanted in such a way in order to sway opinion.

DON'T TAKE YOUR CUES FROM PUNDITS.

Is that more clear?

>implying minorities vote representative to their population
i see your point but it's hillary's victory isn't going to be as easy as you want it to be

>it's a "reddit is still crying about Sup Forums three days later" thread

You're right. Romney was actually able to get votes outside of working class white men in significant figures.

Yeah? Well, you're so fat you sat on a rat and made it a mat.

It's sad, isn't it?

It's funny how nuts they fucking get if anyone insults their reality-tv demagogue though.

The people voting for Trump are literally the kind of people he hates the most. His made a living ripping them off and now he's making a political career out of it.

Primary results:

Romey: 10,031,336 votes
Trump: 14,009,107 votes

Romney had 2 opponents. Trump had 16 opponents. Republican turnout is at an all-time high.

Enjoy MAGA

He should have never returned.
Now he will be remembered as the washed out hobo that made tv shows because he needed the money.

>He's a fucking comedian, dude.
Why is he so fucking awful at it? Trump tells better jokes than Jon Stewart.