Can we talk about the fact that Milo is literally being persecuted over speaking his ideas...

Can we talk about the fact that Milo is literally being persecuted over speaking his ideas? I didn't think much of Milo until recently, but the ridiculous and predictable cycle of outrage any time he says anything is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in my life.

Fuck that. Free Milo. metadee.com/?product=freemilo

bump

Dude, he's a pedophile. Come on

hahahaha, bitchy little faggot is an alt-right icon.
You can't make that shit up.

Do your research before saying shit LOL

Free Milo? You're acting as if anyone has done something wrong.

If he is a Pedophile you're a retard. That simple

>he's a pedophile
Top kek, as far as I know when he is talking about young men and boys it is within the age of sex laws.
As far as I know people only think he is a pedophile becaue he made a joke about the abuse he recieved so he can deal with it better.

The media just can't stop fucking up

People trying to defend this dumpster fire faggot.

>B-b-but Nyberg isn't a pedo!

You guys are as bad as the SJWs defending the anti-gg trap pedos.

Can someone explain who Milo is? Ty

No, he's being "persecuted" because he's a dumb, trolling asshole who the left hates and the right no longer has a need for.

So if he's not a pedophile then that guy isn't retarded? okay

He's a useless troll who gained popularity by being an outspoken gay trump supporter. He's useless. You're better off not knowing.

Long story short Milo fucked up.

Milo was tired of being on Breitbart and doing his little college stunts and the rest of the nickel and dime shit. He wanted to go mainstream and make the big money like his fag hag Ann Coulter.

Trouble is chan humor doesn't go over well with normies. So now his faggot kike ass is back at square one. And nothing of value was lost. Just wait a couple weeks: this will blow over, he'll get his job at Breitbart back (just not covering politics) and he'll just have to work is way back.

I love when people call Trump an asshole for treating the media like shit. It's fucking bizarre the shit the left defends.

He'll bounce back.

Homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand. Milo, George Takei, etc. are just proof of this.

I still think his career is a troll, same as flat earth, i can't believe people think like this and the fact that it makes any kind of waves in the media upsets me. there are real issues in the world, we dont need to hear from some bitchy fag who wants to make headlines with every statment

#MiloDidNothingWrong

who cares? the guy was a massive faggot and made the entire right look bad at least once a week

also he is a fucking sodomite, who the fuck thought he wasnt going to be a fucking pedophile

Except advocate for man boy love.

Who's next on the cuck hitlist?

And basically be a subversive Jewish faggot.

only in that he wanted to suck mens dicks when he was 15

I hope you delete this before anybody with an ounce of logic sees it

2017 meme war this is a call to arms. We need all hands on deck!

no one gives a shit about some edgy troll who wants to be a political commentator

Anyone else notice how ironic it is to be called out as a pervert by SJWs?

FUCK! YOU!

First post on Sup Forums in years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MILO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Milo is a whore, friend. He says purposely controversial things to incite outrage, then profits from said outrage. You are doing exactly what he wants you to do. He's playing you, son.

I mean, fuck the overly sensitive PC snowflake types, but Milo is basically the alt-right's Anita Sarkeesian.

Persecuted?

Who arrested him? What crime is he being charged of?

He's the best, isn't he? I'm glad you voted for Trump, too. Way to go for being on the correct side of politics.

hillarious

So all bullshit aside he's just a cunt. I'm ALL FOR free speech and all the bells and whistles that come with it. But there's NO WAY i want this condescending fuck representing me. It's like picking the naruto weeb to back you in a fight back in school. He's seen fights, just can't fight. Milo's seen ideas, just doesn't have good ones. He uses free speech like Trump uses tax laws. YES, for the most part he's technically not "in the wrong" for speaking his ideas. NO, it wasn't right or even smart for that campus to tear itself apart like that over him. But if you actually watch his debates, his argument comes down to "I'm right because i said so and if you disagree then you're dumb and if you disagree long enough then you're opressing me". Twitter isn't a government mandate, they're totally within their right to boot him if they saw fit. Yes, it's one-sided because there's tons of others they could go after but Milo put himself in the spotlight. That's the risk of fame by drama.

Amazing that you idiots hate gays but are also pedophiles. Yet you question your sexuality. This karma whore needs to go.

All this dude wanted was to trigger people and make money off of it.

Amazing a gay dude was a poster child for the conservative movement, meanwhile he is anti-semitic, yet conservatives love Israel because the are cucks.

I hope that Engrish is not your first language.

>prosecute

For once I agree with what the left is doing.
>gay interracial promoting Jew
>literally everything the alt right hates yet they all look up to him because "lol le triggered sjw so funni xddd"
Alt Lite fags are the worst.

Do you guys realize this is not an attack on milo. This is an attack on all of us. This is an attack on free speech. Wtf! Fuck yout guys don't just sit there and say. "Well he'll bounce back everything will be fine" fuck that!

>bizarre

so is this the word that's going to replace 'cuckold' as shit Sup Forums says but has no concept of what it actually means?

Fuck you libtard

Im wit this guy

Why do people defend this guy. He clearly said it was ok to be with a minor if it was consensual. Minors can't consent. It's the law you so proudly defend. Illegal immigrants, gun laws, freedom of speech. All of that shit.

I wouldn't describe being uninvited to CPAC and your publisher dropping you as persecution when they have a justification of LOL PEDOPHILIA

milo is done. though he does pretty much sum up how fucking reckless you all are

He was our champion of free speech, a symbol. Don't let his work die in vain. More people need to be like him and not be fucking scared to say shit.

but muh rites n stuf

He's being persecuted by the right because he's a gay man who promoted relationships between older men and some 13 to 14 year old boys. That's about as popular of an idea as puppy kicking.

Apparently he back stepped on the original details. Now he says he was 17 but previously he stated that he had been 13 and the man 29 or some shit.

Why can't I upload a picture?

lol, your symbol was a swooshy fag

And all those alter boys raped by priests are also pedophiles right? Because the story Milo told was when he was 13 he had a three way with some older guys. So now in the libtard fantasy land the victim is also the pedophile but only when it's someone they like right? I mean it's not like Lena Dunham exists and openly bragged about molesting her younger sister several times and also worked for Hillary on her campaign. Let's just forget about that and keep trying to victim blame Milo cause he says things that hurt poor libtard feelings. He brought it on himself with all those mean facts and undeniable evidence.

cause the internet is broken

I've actually followed this story, I don't think he personally is one. The issue is more of him being an apologist for it. He was molested a child, and he defended his molester.

Yeah, he is a faggot. The best faggot

who's the snowflake now you little butthurt redneck retards. no one is being prosecuted. people are just individually deciding to not align themselves with someone who says pedophilia is ok. if you had any sense you'd do the same, dumbfuck

He went on to say that some boys are capable of consenting at 13 or 14 and that he was one of them and that they can benefit from the relationship. That's when he went too far.

He's not a champion of anything, you dumb fucking rube. He's just a dude making a buck off idiots like you. If you honestly believe that Milo is in any way honorable or virtuous, then you're a fucking fool. He gives zero fucks about you or your movement, and if insultung conservatives made him more money than what he does now, he'd be doing just that.

He is, at very best, a "useful idiot", as Putin would say.

what if I told you there was a difference between persecuted and prosecuted?

because hiroshimoot killed Sup Forums

huge difference between being a perv and a sex criminal, but i could see how GG could not understand that.

To each their own man. I like the way he debates, I admire that.

>BOO HOO HOO, PEOPLE DON'T AGREE WITH MY OPINIONS
>SUCH PERSECUTION

Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

I hope that piece of shit gets deported as soon as possible.

I doubt this will even hurt his career at all.

If those altar boys grew up to say that getting molested was awesome and it's totally ok for old dudes to diddle little boys, then yes, they are in fact pedophiles.

you are a special snowflake retard degenerate fool.

He never said pedophilia was ok... hell the man has ousted 3 pedos in his career... FFS learn learn to get some news outside your echo chamber before you spout on like you know anything... you leftards cannot see the forest for the trees... you love accepting the lie... KYS.. please for the rest of humanity

How fucking dumb are you, you a catholic priest or something, kill your self to ignorant ball bag.

This.

If you really care about free speech, then select better champions than NAMBLA members.

Who fucking cares?

Milo failed when he apologized and played the, "I'm gay and was touched as a child" card.

A sexual relationship when you're 13 is very beneficial. You get to feel good, and then sue them 30 years later after your mind distorts the memory.

Everyone knows all gays are closeted pedos. That's the only reason all those boys got molested by priests, cause they were letting gays into our churches

Milo Yiannopoulos is dishonest, duplicitous, and whose entire persona is doubled standard. He is self proclaimed troll and generally a giant asshole. I despise this man. BUT... I feel like I have to defend him. He was the victim of a catholic priest who sexually abused him at age 13-14. and him making light of his past by saying he enjoyed it. and felt he was mature enough to give consent. and saying that him saying that having older gay man in his life helped him normalize his sexuality. He is actually the victim in this case and him coping with him past with humor in bad taste made it sound like he was defending these bad actions of other people. So maybe... just maybe being abused at a young age made him the awful person he is today.

>he never said pedophilia was ok
sure, but hebephilia is fine according to him

the issue you're too stupid to realize is that most people don't care about the distinction.

He's a pedoshit

Dubs of truth.

>implying he has a career

Oh my sweet summer child.

That could well be. But if that's the case, if anything, it makes what he said worse. If being molested fucked him up as bad as it did, then attempting to normalize pedophilia, whether in jest or not, is incredibly harmful.

>I have to defend him
sometimes life is tragic, you don't have to take responsibility for all the bastards on the planet

what happened to him is sad, but it does not excuse his entire life.

Look at you cucks rushing to his aid. How sweet.

Milo is going to get deported

He's on a work visa and he just lost his job

I seriously hope he goes bankrupt
>especially after that bullshit speech where he said going bankrupt is worse than being raped as a child

He said relationships between 13 year olds and older adult men can be beneficial, he is outright supporting pedophilia.

Yeah you're just an actual idiot.

Like, the dude is a scum bag, and the priest fucking his faggot ass ruined him.

I bet the fucking fag doesnt even give good head ya know

if he knew anything about conservatives they then he would know that they believe that half of gay men are also pedophiles

so he's just fitting into that role

......What

he got $250k for the book deal no matter what

He makes more money than most of the anons here. You can make a career out of anything these days, just look at professional victims and their e-begging

So take a listen to the Drunken Peasants, where the snippet originated from. I get the sense it was more about him dealing with his sorted past. I understand how that comes across him defending it in general

It's just a production loan to promote his book that he'll have to pay back

He probably won't even be able to

Maybe he'll sell his body to older men once he's poor.

Beyond all of this, I feel like people are missing an important fact: we've crucified people for less. There have been tons of scandals in which celebrities or public figures were absolutely ruined for even having allegations of pedophilia made against them. Look at how those allegations dogged Michael Jackson. Nothing was ever proved in his case. In this case, we have someone ON VIDEO advocating pedophilia.

If we, as a society, have decided the appropriate response is to destroy someone even alleged to have done something like that, then surely someone who outright says it must face similar consequences.

Are you legit arguing he didnt have a career because you didnt like hearing his opinions? lol how much money do you make in a year?

Life is tragic, yes but people are mis-characterizing him as a pedo, because he "defended it" I have to defend against false claims, if I know that are false.

lol is this whats going around the circles? My god this is "If we get his tax returns he'll go to jail because he hasn't paid taxes and no one will vote for him" all over again.

>wants to defend the defamed troll

is this some kind of reverse white knighting bullshit

>uses Sup Forums
>complains about people insulting other people's ideas

You completely misunderstood that. Pull your head out of this whole (insert buzzword here) apologist shit. There's other logical explanations to shit other than what they teach you in liberal arts.

Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude

motherfucker was stupid if he thought his bullshit wouldn't catch up to him. Quit it with your censored/persecuted/whatever bullshit. He can still say what the fuck he wants. No one wants to give him a megaphone anymore.