FUCKING HELP ME Sup Forums

FUCKING HELP ME Sup Forums

All my life, i've wanted is to be feminine and pretty. I want to be a trap/post op trans so bad
Its affecting my mental health.

How does a person with a build like this
transition into a pretty girl. I dont even work out
just grew into a wide bulky person in my teens
and it kills me. The only feminine thing about
me is my small hands.

What do i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video18588731/cute_tgirl_natural_chubby_having_anal_training
freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed/2012/04/17/the-null-hypothecis/
freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed/2013/03/17/how-do-i-know-if-im-trans/
news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/3d-printed-bone-may-hold-key-to-treating-birth-defects-and-accidents/
news.brown.edu/articles/2010/09/ovaries
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-starting-growing-human-fallopian-tubes-in-the-lab
nature.com/news/rudimentary-egg-and-sperm-cells-made-from-stem-cells-1.16636
livescience.com/49003-smoking-men-missing-y-chromosome.html
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/smoking-erases-y-chromosomes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12216983/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should kill yourself you mentally ill faggot.
That dad bod could never look womanly, no matter what you did

Idk have you looked into hormones and the effect it might have on your body? I think it's supposed make you have a more feminine figure.

Other than that, you have a nice body. Gay guys would go nuts for it so if you wanna get treated like a sissy and get fucked than you could easily if you know the right scenes.

Do cardio and take estrogen, easy

Do you know how many people wished they had a body and dick like yours? And yet, here you are wanting to throw that all away. Yknow what dude, i'd gladly trade bodies with you if I could. Learn to embrace yourself.

Anabolics and SARMs. Then HRT is easy. I'm twenty one and I've got nothing feminine about me but its working.

I have and it does slightly but i'd still be bulky and my shoulders would probably still be wide and i don't consider that particularly feminine. And the
whole sissy thing doesn't really appeal to me as
i feel i don't suit it as a man, and it just makes me uncomfortable

Its hard, i've really tried. This is something i've known about for a long time, and it's eaten me up inside for so long that i feel like i'm at breaking point, i need to do this or end my life, thats how i feel

Wow, i'm in the uk and i'm not sure how easily those procedures are to come by on my state healthcare, but thats great to hear that it's working do you have any progress pictures?

I don't think it is that easy, but thanks i guess

Op go to /lgbt/ they will probally give you a shit tone more help than most people here

Change your name to Donald Trump III

Oh thanks, i'll check it out. I just see trap related threads all the time and assumed that someone might have experience with this sorta situation

I'm of a similar build and I have similar fantasies.

I've resorted to cross dressing and just letting men use me sexually. I may not be a pretty girl, but when you have 5 dudes you could text and have a guaranteed cock to suck/ride, it doesn't really matter. They make me feel like a pretty slut, even if I'm a hairy dude with broad shoulders and a normal cock wearing panties, leggings and a dress.

Good 1 man

...why the hell do you want to change that sexy, juicy body of yours?
You sickfuck.

To me, the fact that the guy knows i'm a man and is getting off and attracted to my masculinity is so unnapealing and thus ruins the fantasys i have.

Because it doesn't reflect who i feel i am on the inside, and i don't think it's juicy or sexy, to me it's frankly disgusting

Hmm, why would you want to end your life? Perhaps you aren't as perfectly suited to your fantasies as you want to be, but you still have a lot going for you. Sometimes you just have to work with what you're given and in your case you have to embrace your masculine physique. It might not be easy at first, but it is a hell of a lot better than suicide.

Then, go on a diet, take hormones and get surgery?
If nothing works or you don't have enough money for it, maybe take another choice for your life.

You can't be a skinny petite trap op, but you could be a thick curvy girl if you wanted to.

You could probably pull that off well.

>i need to do this or end my life, thats how i feel
If you have such a miserable existence and you just aren't happy AND nothing will change it, despite all the advices and solutions you're given, maybe... I don't know, don't worry and be happy?

Don't change your body to fulfill a fantasy. I want to be a sexy cock slut as much as the next guy, but I'm not willing to destroy my body with hormones.

People on hormones usually kill themselves. You will hate yourself. You are too developed to take them and turn out pretty. Even if you could, that prettiness doesn't last long.

Don't let a fantasy ruin your life.

Sex is 90% mental. If you are wearing sexy clothes and getting pounded in your ass by a nice cock and the guy calls you a good slut, you will feel like his slut and love every second of it.

The other benefit is, you can go about your life being an alpha looking man. You try to transition and everyone will look at you like a freak.

Just find a guy that actually cares about you and is willing to play along with your fantasies.

>People on hormones usually kill themselves

I don't think this could be further from the truth lmao

That's really not what i want though. In my mind i feel like a slim petite girl. Thick and curvy isn't cute to me at all

I think you are right.

But you know, it's just not that easy. Happiness usually comes from feelings of contentedness, feeling at home, belonging within a group/family whatever. But i just cant see a future in my current body where any of those things are possible for me. Sux man. But thanks so much for your advice really does mean alot to me

Ugh.
You know what?

Fucking forget it. People are trying to help you here and you can't simply appreciate it or TRY to do something about your "problem".
It's clear you aren't doing anything to fix yourself, you want to be in this situation.

Do you want to escape it? You already know what to do... for a change.

xvideos.com/video18588731/cute_tgirl_natural_chubby_having_anal_training

Come on op you could be like this hot piece of thicc ass

I cant approach a man or be pubicly open about my preferences in this form though. No one knows about how i feel and i could never take home a guy as i am, not only for how people would look at me but for how ifeel myself, knowing a guy is attracted to me as a man is a real turn off. I want a guy to want me for feminine features and soft beauty, and not a masculine physique and a penis

No you're wrong, i do appreciate it, appreciate it alot. But i'm being honest about how i feel. I Don't find thick and curvy girls cute or sexy and that's just a fact. But thanks and yeah i do want to escape this so thanks for your encouragment

Lmao you're retarded gtfo she doesn't have to accept your advice. Don't act so entitled.

It's dangerous to approach men as a transwoman. You may get assaulted for simply trying to pick someone up. That's why Grindr and Craigslist exist.

My advice is, you're getting overly hung up on one aspect of this fantasy that will likely prevent you from acting on it. You won't be a pretty girl. You CAN be some guy's dirty ass slut though.

I can't have a lambo, but that doesn't stop me from buying a car. I still drive my civic and I love it. It gets the job done.

Life is about compromises bro.

Shave or wax hair. No body hair makes a big difference and makes you feel really effeminate. Also estrogen makes you grow boobs and is covered by insurance. To slim up cut all fat from diet or eat only 2 meals daily. Also do cardio- jumping jacks, jumprope, jogging, etc.

Good luck my friend.

It's ok. I understand how frustrating it can be for someone to try to help someone who feels like they can't be helped. But i'm really trying to look for solutions and it's looking pretty baron, But i really do appreciate all help and suggestions, truly do

Now this is some short but solid advice.

I hate living in a shithole country where estrogen will never be covered by insurance and shit but... OP, if you have the chance, please learn about it.

I know deep down that you're right, but it's so hard to accept that what i've seen in my head for many years can most likely never become reality. I really honestly don't want to me a dirty ass slut for some guy with a fetish for men he can dominate. I think i'll have to accept life without physical relationships and just try to get by as best i can

I'm in europe and i'm not sure how easy it is to undergo hrt through the state healthcare, and prvt is not an option right now(am poor). I know that it is possible but that it is a long process. I'm also extremly nervous to try and get a referal from my gp as my grandma used to work at my doctors and i'm so embarrased about this whole thing

Listen there is no way to be a petite skinny girl unless bone structure surgery exists, but lots of girls don't have the body they want, so go hard or go home. You may not end up with your ideal body, but people rarely do. I'm a short 5'7" chubby with no muscle and small bone structure. I could be a pretty good looking trap. Maybe not in the face, but my body could look good if I took hormones. But I don't want to be a woman or a manlet. I wanna be a 5'10-6' tall guy with a lean muscular build but it's impossible, but I'm not going to kill myself.

Leaving a quick email; [email protected]

Will reply with information soon.

OP. from what you're saying, it's very likely that you're transgender. discovering what this means and accepting it is extremely personal, and for you alone to discover.

being transgender is entirely valid, despite what Sup Forums will tell you. being transgender is more than being a "trap" or a "shemale". it's about being happy with yourself.

hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a viable option if you have the money. given a few years, estrogen can do magic for your muscle mass and your mental health.

freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed/2012/04/17/the-null-hypothecis/
freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed/2013/03/17/how-do-i-know-if-im-trans/
these two articles were invaluable to me when i first started coming out to myself. i don't have all the answers for you, friend, but ill stay ITT and try and help you through whatever you're going through, because i know for a fact these stupid fuckers aren't gonna help you.

p.s. 420chan has a board for trans discussion, and reddit has some good groups for help if you need it

>>lgbt

>news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/3d-printed-bone-may-hold-key-to-treating-birth-defects-and-accidents/

Basically, you inject bone cells into the implant, and then stick it into the body. There, the cells colonize it, leaving behind a bone.

Any bone in the body could be replaced like this. So don't kill yourself.

Thanks user, it's 5.09am where i am and i have to be at work by 12 so i'm going to go to sleep now. Thanks for the links, got them bookmarked to read tommorow. You seem to really understand how i feel.
>being transgender is more than being a "trap" or a "shemale". it's about being happy with yourself.

Thats so true. Anyway thanks

Ovaries have also been grown from stem cells;

>news.brown.edu/articles/2010/09/ovaries

And fallopian tubes;

>sciencealert.com/scientists-have-starting-growing-human-fallopian-tubes-in-the-lab

And ova;

>nature.com/news/rudimentary-egg-and-sperm-cells-made-from-stem-cells-1.16636

g'night girl. get some rest. best of luck.

Woah, so it is really is possible. Thats crazy and so interesting

Drugs can destroy the Y chromosome;

>livescience.com/49003-smoking-men-missing-y-chromosome.html
>sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/smoking-erases-y-chromosomes

Yep. They literally lie to you to make you kill yourself and prevent you from transitioning.

If you ever feel like dying, email me at; [email protected]

I can give you more reasons to live.

And by transplanting cross-sexed cells carrying XX chromosomes, you could change your sex with a bone marrow transplant - they've already made female fish male like this;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12216983/
>Sex reversal of genetic females (XX) induced by the transplantation of XY somatic cells in the medaka, Oryzias latipes

Hey man this desire to transition is best approached as a mental problem and not a physical one. Your body is fine, but the way you think is causing you distress. Your manhood doesn't cause you distress, your obsessive and negative thought patterns do. You need some kind of reset. Think hard on what would really change if you decided to sink all your energy (time, money, social capital) into transition. Then consider again the world of possibilities that life has to offer. Find something to make of your mind, and learn to enjoy the beauty and power of the masculine body you were born into.

Kill yourself. You are cancer to the human race. Don't be a part of the hundreds ruining life as we know it. Seriously just end yourself before you become a freak