He will divide us JUST DO IT TRUMP

he will divide us JUST DO IT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only thing that's getting divided is your ass cheeks.

No one gives a flip about your attention-whoring Shia.... no one cares anymore... just stop, get therapy, and love Trump's hate.

MAGA

MAKE ANUS GAPE AGAIN

Go on pol fag

Hey no shit I met him while doing security at a high end hotel. He's cool as fuck. Talked with me like a normal dude. Seemed interested and wanted to just chat. Since then regardless of his crying video or that other weird one, I like the guy.

Early footage was based though.

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

SHIA WILL NAZIFY US

I can't see him as anything other than a joke after this 'he will not divide us' thing where they exercise their feelings about Trump on camera. Seeing him chant 'he will not divide us' over and over while looking down and nodding his head was the weirdest and most pathetic thing I've seen anyone do lately. Extremely cringey. While this fat native american lesbian was screaming about how she hates white males.

Funny how he not only furthered the divide between left and right but also created a divide in the left between his cultist army and the rest of them

yeh its a live stream of a mental breakdown is what it is, and the cult like behavior is creepy as fuck

He's not an artist. He obviously didn't think out his concept or understand what was actually going to happen. It's so sad and pathetic of an attempt at real art. To call himself an artist is a slap in the face to real artists. He obviously has no idea about conceptual art and all of the mistakes and accidents in his 'piece' like, 'he will not divide us' creating a divide between people and the design of his web page being black and white, clearly representing division. The guy is a fucking idiot.

the funny thing is once the angry anti-immigration control people cleared away from the albuquerque feed it became populated with Trump supporters, conservatives, gun rights advocates etc.

what a spaz

WE HAVE HEPATITIS

TREE WILL NUT IN HARVEST

well they can only chant HWNDU for so long before they lose their energy and even motivation to continue having a tantrum, whereas people who are willing to have rational conversation can keep returning for pleasant talks

The only people trying to divide us are liberals. He HWNDU nuffin!

>giving a shit about this faggot in the first place

lost

Quit shilling yourself bogdanon, you're literally on every thread posting this vid

What's up with Sup Forums atm lads?

Plagued by paid Trump and Clinton shills

Just DO IT, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!