1>3>2

1>3>2

Although 3 had definitely the best girl

I never understand the hate for Willie she was great.

>judging 3 flawless movies after which as the prettiest woman

Also:
How can Margot Robbie save you from a nuclear blast?

She is a obnoxious, whiny bitch and doesn't add anything to the movie.
Actually I didn't

I can understand the hate. She screams and cries and is completely useless through the whole movie (except for the one scene where she reluctantly saves Indy and Shortround from being crushed to death).

The character is a real downgrade compared to Marion from the first movie.

>3
>best girl
Ah yes, the traitorous nazi bitch. What a girl.

Fuck off autist. Marion was best girl.

3>1>2

Although 1 had definitely the best girl

She only had the best intentions and got seduced by the Nazis, of whom she couldn't know what they were up to
It was quite the tough chose between 3 and 1.
I just loved Connery in the Last Crusade

kek

The first is obviously an action/adventure masterpiece. The second goes in some really interesting directions and I almost wish they had fully embraced the darkness and brutality instead of tacking on a kid and a quirky bitch as sidekicks because when it works it works and it's got some of the most memorable and badass moments in the series. The third is a whole other type of adventure movie and while it's been a while since I've seen it it's still great in my memory. The 4th honestly has some pretty good stuff in it from time to time. It deserves much of its criticism but at least acknowledge some of the comfier adventure-y moments it contains. I kind of don't hate it desu

2>3>1

Not the same user, but I liked the first half of the Crystal Skull because it feels the most like an Indiana Jones flick. As soon as they get to the jungle, that's where it loses me.

I definitely don't hate the movie like other people do, though. I think it's just average at best.

3 = 1 > 2

1 had best girl, dubs confirm

I only watched the 4th one time and hated it.
It's mostly something about the special effects that seems kinda off to me.
Also it lags the nostalgic flair, because I used to watch the Indie movies with my dad and brother everytime they were on tv as a kid.
But maybe I should give it a second try.

I can agree with you about the special effects, CGI kills the best things about Indie. Tbh haven't seen it in a while myself, I'm just thinking back to the last time I watched it and how I felt then, so I might be setting you up for a horror show and if that's the case my bad user. But I really believe there's still at least a little bit of that special stuff in there that made the others good. I hated Mad Max Fury Road but I can still appreciate a few moments here and there.

4th is shit.
>le spooky rolling guy in the dark.

This cept switch 1 and 3

They're equal, no need to switch them unless you wanted to do 1 >= 3 > 2

I hated Fury Road too even though I tried my best to like it

I actually dislike Indiana Jones movies except for 2 which I thought was great. Are people who hate 2 butthurt Indians?

Are you just a butthurt Nazi or why didn't you like 1 and 3?

its actually nazi fans buttblasted they arent in it.

two is the worst, only spergs and edge lords think two was the best

Ding ding ding ding

Correctamundo

Doom is better than Crusade because it's more original and has a far better villain. I can't watch Crusade without comparing it to Raiders, and everything it does Raiders did better.

reminder that this is the worst of the bunch.

also, crystal skull is a solid 7/10

4 deserves credit for settling his relationship and for hot soviet bitch.

I usually rate 1 = 3 Because his relationship with his father is spot on.

I definitely agree with your assessment of the original trilogy, but man I hate the 4th. It's a legit like 4/10 movie

How long have you waited for an Indian Jones thread to post this joke user? But still a top level kek one.

Actually im the OP and the joke came to my as I noticed I forgot 4 in my list

*my mind

This.

Temple is vastly underrated.