Anyone here have depression and why a while ago me and my best friend stoped talking and i havent been the same scince

anyone here have depression and why a while ago me and my best friend stoped talking and i havent been the same scince

Yeah. And for similar reasons.

i have always been depressed but this just recently made it fucking insane and very hard to emotionally function properly

Well, talk about it.

Suggestion, though - you're more likely to get a better discussion on this topic on /adv/ than Sup Forums but since we're here, shoot.

Why'd you two stop talking?

Hi emily

depressed for 4 years

my life has spiralled out of control

Here I fuckin am

just over the years a bunch of bad stuff has happend and went down and he stopped talking to me because of someone eles

Well, talk about it.

Suggestion, though - you're more likely to get a better discussion on this topic on /adv/ than Sup Forums but since we're here, shoot.

Why'd you two stop talking?

Hi emily

i havent talked to my best friend or any friend for years now, simply because i isolated myself by not responding to people, i dont really feel that bad about it but idk maybe i should feel a little bad

Im going through a similar situation user. My friend of 5 years basically doesnt talk to me at all. Last time i saw him he looked smug and annoyed at the same time. I literally havent done anything at all other than get sober, encourage him to find a job, and try to tell him this one guy is an absolute piece of crap that he hangs with, for drugs really. Pretty sure hes been tweaking and now i just feel sorry for him.

Yep. Same thing since my ex left me six months ago. It's like a death.

Don't get help, don't ask for help, you don't need it. Stick to yourself when it comes to emotion etc and you will feel great like me. I've been doing it for years and I feel great. yes. Great.

Yeah. I finally went in and saw a doctor, started antidepressants on Friday.
So much shit lead to it. Leaving all my friends after high school, never having been on a date.. man, it all just kinda catches up to you one day and you're just like "damn".

Still though, I have the pills now so I guess I'm on the mend finally.
>they take 2 weeks to take effect

I think I've been depressed my entire life.

Hi dale

All of my friendships are dead and meaningless and I'm only 26.
When you get on my level, we can chat. I'll be back in a few years.

Ok I'm back...
Did you finally mature through the rigors of constant emotional isolation?
No?
FUCK YOU THEN.

anyone have been depression on the side of anxiety?

KYS

I have bipolar disorder with anxiety. I wreck most relationships and have no friends. been out of military for 5 years. still no life

i am depressed because I can't post images :(

d

I got really weird anxiety since my parents died

Your friendships are dead meaningless because youre an arrogant cunt

I hear ya, had a real bad drinking problem after parents died. Burnt some bridges, checked into rehab, come out and best friend of 15+ years won't even talk to me. That was over a year ago.

don't worry user, there are many other types of science to choose from

all you lonely mofos should get together on facebook or kik