Has Sup Forums ever given a girl a cream pie without her knowledge/consent?

Has Sup Forums ever given a girl a cream pie without her knowledge/consent?

Other urls found in this thread:

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. Without my knowledge or consent too. The condom fell off and neither of us noticed until I pulled out after finishing. Plan B isn't cheap but it's cheaper than a kid

No, it's infinitely better when your gf begs you to cum inside her. 11/10 boom goes the dynamite.

yep, many times

I wouldn't. I always pulled out, every time. The only risk I've taken is leaving precum in girls pussy, like

I have, she was high and drunk as shit passed out.

I was also fucked up, so I fucked her and came inside.

>Shit was so cash

>The condom fell off
one of the downfalls of having a tiny dick

1. Yes it is better

2. If you haven't, you can't compare the two.

same thing happened to me. bitch had a tight vagina and literally ate the condom.

yeah that is pretty hot.

Yeah...you can get the first shot in easy but once they feel that you gotta thrust all the way in to drain the rest

It feels better to come inside her in every way. It's like when you were a kid and you're humping a pillow and say fuck it and just come all over it instead of pausing the process

How many girls?

Details?
Did she find out it was you?

I did just a few weeks ago. Was having a 4some with my wife and 2 of her friends. (Pic related)

The only issue my missus had was that I'm not alowed to finish with 1 of them. Problem is I've had a thing for 1 of them for some time now so when I started thrusting in her the moment just kinda got out of hand for me.

It was pretty hard cumming with the force of a thousand suns while keeping a straight face and acting like nothings happened.

Lucky for me the girl was a real trooper and acted fast. I saw in her face and her little sly smile that she knew what was happening. Afterwards she quickly jumped up and started sucking me clean off and saying I'm losing my hard on... Must be all the alcohol.

After sucking me for like a minute or 2 she casually got up. Through her hands in the air and proclaimed she gives up. Maybe I'm just not that into her and that the others should try. After that she gave me the cutest wink and walked off to the bathroom to cleaan herself up I imagine.

Still cant believe I got away with it. Oh and I know she is on birth controll so that was never a worry

ITT we say things that literally never happened

Post more pics.

Gf allowed me to fuck her best friend on the condition i used a condom.

So eventually we did a threesome. I acted like i came. Best friend followed me to the bathroom and we finished it there. Took al of three thrusts without a condom.

What was it like filling her best friend with your baby batter? How deep were you?

yeah one time my girlfriend was completely passed out/ blacked out drunk asleep
i fucked her and came in her pussy and ass and recorded it and pretended i was raping her

>pretended
That was not pretending bro. You did rape her.

kek

Fucked a cute, curvy redhead a few weeks ago. She was okay going bareback, but said upfront she didn't want any cum in her. When I started getting close, I asked her where she wanted me to cum. She closed her eyes and said "Wherever you want, user." so I went balls deep.

congratulations, you now have AIDS

What? You mean leave it on her doorstep, maybe?

What happened after?

>comes to a thread about creampies
>tries to stir shit for people going bareback
What did you expect?

She didn't seem too mad. Excused herself to the bathroom, I'm assuming to wash my spunk out, and came back. Chatted for a bit before I headed home. Got the okay to hang on to her number for the next time I need to bust a nut.

Yep. The first dozen or so times I had sex, I couldn't cum. Finally came...only to realize why. We laughed it off since she was on the pill anyways.

Having since cum inside intentionally, I can say that it's not nearly as much fun when you don't realize you're doing it.

Insertive vaginal sex with an HIV positive woman gives you a 0.04% chance of contracting HIV.

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

There's a reason it was called a "gay disease" for so long.

Double mint kek

Lol okay little buddy. You keep telling yourself what you need to believe.

Here you go. The girl on the right is the 1 in question.

You are just as bad as thosr faggots in cuck threads mate.

You arent charlie sheen, you aint wilt Chamberlain.

Nigga, just tell the damn truth. This is Sup Forums

This is me: But I had a similar experience a few years back. Was doggy fucking a 20 y/o blonde with gravity-defying tits when the condom broke. It started feeling way better, but then I noticed my dick felt a little cold when I was pulling back. Looked down and there was wet dick with the condom rolled up around the base. Keep in mind I'd never gone bareback prior to this. I go "Oh fuck, it broke." and pull out. She says "That's okay, I don't think you're dirty anyways." and rests for a second before grabbing me a new one off the dresser. I still to this day regret not suggesting we just keep going without one.

The truth
>Was it Coconut, or Banana
It was Coconut

Shit like this has happened to me, its possible .

Pic related - me going to work after fourgy with the 3 bitches in the bed

it was my gf tho

That doesn't make a difference

she lets me slap her in the face and choke her out till blood vessels pop in her eyes
and says daddy every time she cums
its not rape if she doesnt mind tho

Interesting point. Retroactive consent is still consent.
Retroactive nonconsent is still bullshit though.

ACTUALLY... it is unfortunately... you can't give prior consent for drugged/drunk sex... the law says the person "must have an active mind" at the time of consent...

Not that I haven't done it

Need more!!!!!!!

pretty nice face, eyes and pussy

Testing

Keepem cumin also nice dubs

>Plan B isn't cheap

It really isn't that expensive at all

Yes.
I baked a pie and spread cum all over the top.
She never asked the ingredients tough.

HOLY SHIT can't unsee the dirty feet, clean your floor before threesome next time, thanks.

25 bucks

This guy knows, When me and my gf decided to give each other our virginities we both agreed to bareback and that I would pull out. As I got close I warned her I was abut to cum, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled my head down to hers and whispered into my ear, 'I want you to cum inside me.'
I lost it right there and blew my load inside her, was the hottest fucking thing a girl ever said to me.

that's literally how you catch dick cancer

may i suggest you thank her next time you see her (not texting), and tell her it was really kind of her. Good girls should be acknowledged.

how fucking gullible are you? it never happened. that story is just figments of the imagination of a basement dwelling virgin.

no dude, it totally happened, like the moon landing and the Bowling Green Massacre.

No shit, like any man would lose an erection after orgasm while still fucking and getting his dick sucked. Total bullshit!

But there are pictures, see ? proof.

That is evidence of sex, not proof of the sex story.

I did. She thought it was hilarious. I even asked her why she covered for me. She just said it wasnt really for me. It was a fun night and she didnt want it spoiled by ending in a row between me and the wife.

Sorry dude. We spent most of that day outside around the pool and barbeque so I doubt the floors indoor is to blame. I know how important feet is to many anons here so again. Apologies.

As for you trolls...
2 out of 10 for getting a reply out of me.
I know you tards allready google searched the images and came up shorter than your little dicks. Troll on boys... I know you need it to feel better about yourselves.

I wont get duped into providing social media links to idiots that desperate to validate their own shortcomings.

Post pics of your wife if dubs

only guys during my frat days unfortunately

Reroll

fag

Wood like to see your wife too. Roll

meh.

You mean other than my mom? No

Can't say i ever got off humping a pillow lel

Actually, yes. She was on protection but panicked anyway. Felt good though, 10/10 would reccommend.

Dumping your load inside her is the best feeling on earth. 14/14 would recommend. just make sure shes on the pill

kek i'm actually starting to think that you believe your own bull shit. sad really

Post pics of your GF plox

Lol no need for dubs.

damn. moar!

You did good.

kekt

Keep em coming

Many, many, many times.

How about that Asian chick? Got any pics of her tits?

Details?

"Kek"
I do actually. But just out of morbid curiosity, which part of the "story". Do you find unlikely.
Sorry most of the pics of her on her own is bigger than the size limit and I cant be arsed to resize them on my phone.

post moar pussy pics

Your wife has the better body of the lot. Post moar of her

any more of the girl on the right? asking for a friend

Dubs and you resize

fuck man. you got it on lock

Roll

this

U rich and really good looking ?

It's feel bad for the people who believe that nothing ever happens. Pretty grey life

Hes lying and a moron

No, I can only make pumpkin.

Yeah I have. She was riding me and I came inside her thinking the condom was fine but it broke so when I pulled out, she was dripping cum and I freaked out a little. She refuses to take birth control so I went and bought plan B. She didn't get pregnant thank god. Felt great just cumming inside

not sure if newfags or just really gullible

sorry to hear that you shoot blanks my dude

Check em

Trying this hard.

I remember it being closer to $40 back when I had to get it.

I'm a pretty normal guy, 5/10 face, not super rich, and I've had multiple threesomes. A moderately good looking guy with good social skills, hanging around hippy people, will probably get this opportunity a few times in his life.

Like, Sup Forums is very mainstream. You get a lot of people coming here, not just shutins or teenagers. Have you ever been to /soc/? There are whole threads full of people who fuck each other weekly there.

People lie on the internet for sure, but this isn't particularly unlikely. I guess I could see how you think it is if you have bad social skills in a socially conservative area.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Delivar

A long time ago, fucking this girl. Her pussy was tight af. Her phone rang and it was her mum. When she sat up to answer it, it made me lose control and I came in her. When she came off the phone I made my excuses and never told her.