So my roommates were a problem and I needed to move...

So my roommates were a problem and I needed to move, I ask my buddy if he can do me a favor and let me rent the spare room out of his and his gf's house. They both say yes, all is good until my buddy breaks up with her.

I asked her; is this going to affect my rental situation? She said no. Now shes telling me a week later she wants me out. I ask why and she says its because she wants to be alone. Then I find out she is making my buddy pay her rent for another month even though he doesn't live there, and she plans on getting a roommate after the month is up.

What should I say to her? How fucked up is that? What do Sup Forumsros I want this bitch to know shes a cunt

GET AIDS and rape her

Poo on her rug

Quit being a whiny bitch and get your own damn place

Don't say anything to her, she has to give you a written notice that you have to get out in either a week or a month. If she doesn't, then you're good. Google tenant rights. If you don't have a lease, Google tenant at will rights. Good luck OP.

Exercise your renter's rights, stay there forever, make her evict you, provoke her to attack you, get restraining order, make her move out, move ex back in, blow eachother.

I know I can't really stay regardless. I don't want to anyways if im not welcome. Just want some insight on this. I have been there for her throughout this whole breakup and had to hear her cry all week.

I was going to and asked my buddy to let me stay at his place for 2 months to get my shit straight.

I pay over $400/month and that's over 50% of the rent. This bitch fucked me big time.

Cum in her socks and panties, that'll show her!

Lmao fuck that bitch just leave and go live with your buddy

Whoever owns the house makes the rules. Deal with it.
Also if all your roommates are problematic, see if there is a common denominator in every situation
>it's you

I have another 9 days before it has been a month. Then I will probably have to move.

I have no rights, i'm not on the lease since I didn't think it'd be a problem. I just moved in less than 30 days ago.

lie and pretend to care, fuck her and you get to stay forever. win win

Suck her dick as rent payment

I cant, thats why i'm so fucking pissed. She fucked me and my buddy over. She is making him pay next months rent so he can't afford to move out with me.

Will probably have to move back to dads in another city. Really shitty..

I comforted her throughout this whole breakup because I was sick of the crying. I was nothing but nice. This bitch is selfish

Comfort her nigger, what the fuck are you doing? Slide up in that pussy, make that house your house

That looks like my neighborhood...

why can't both you and your buddy get your own place? what the fuck is stopping you guys?

You can fight it, but it wont be worth the hassle, just find another place.
There's a million things a landlord can do to make your life miserable, just leave her a nice goodbye present in the form of a huge turd.

>not fucking her as soon as they broke up and living rent free

you dun goofd son

You can rent a room at my place but half the rent must be paid in butt-stuff.

Keep paying rent, do not move. You have rights. If she is renting, she cant evict you, only the landlord. Learn your rights in your state you cuck faggot.

>She is making him pay next months rent
How?? He should just take his stuff and leave, and not pay here. What is she gonna due, sue him??

and the other half?

refer to
i have been comforting this bitch. she actually told her friend she has feelings for me. this shit came out of no where and i'm pretty bitter about it.

check posts above, my buddy is paying the next months rent even though he doesn't even live here. its fucking stupid

i don't want leftovers

definitely have no rights in this case.

because he feels bad, he cheated on her and would fuck her over if he didn't help her out. i actually suggested he do that before she dropped this bomb on me.

w-what?

Friendship and cuddling.

You do have rights, they're called "tenant at will" rights. And it doesn't matter how long ago it's been that you've lived there, it is HER responsibility to WRITE (or type) an eviction letter, giving you a set amount of time to move out. And both of you have to sign so she can't just type one up today and say it was from 2 weeks ago or some shit. Now quit being a little bitch and find a new place. You have, at the very least, a week. You're welcome, you ungrateful prick.

>he cheated on her
Oh gee, she doesn't want the friend of the guy who cheated on her to keep living in her house?
What a big fucking surprise.
Get better friends.

Yeah I read the post but HOW is she making him pay? He can't just say fuck off bitch and leave?

Hey asshole, listen up AGAIN: you have rights if you pay rent, even without a lease, even month-to-month. I'm done trying to help you, you don't deserve it. Go eat a bag of dicks.

i don't want to force her to let me live here. just kind of want to tell her how shes a selfish cunt on my way out.

idk just want to vent. its been a rough past year for me and this is just more shit on the cake.

she begged him to come back profusely, she doesn't even care. he dumped her. also, i considered her a friend and so did she.

he doesn't want to, he feels bad. check above

i really don't care, like i said don't want to live here anyways. being an unwelcome roommate is not fun

Sounds like a good deal if you are femme.

Tell your buddy to stop being a bitch and all the bullshit over with

This thread is a cuckfest. Sage in all fields.

what am i suppose to say? don't help her pay rent so that she has to rely on me for it? hahaha no thanks

i even suggested him to move back in and kick her out, wasn't down.

>femme

Gays only.

Yeah, this is where I live, pretty sure that psychiatrist's office and chicken shack is two blocks west of here

I mean an effeminate man.

nah i decided to move out because they were nuts. lived there for 2 years. i hate moving

No you fucking leave with your buddy lmao. Just tell the girl to get a new boyfriend

thats just code for internet-gays

to clarify: my buddy has already moved out. he is living with a family member til he has enough to get his own place. all the furniture is hers, everything. hes paying 1 months rent so she can get on her feet i guess.

probably going to stop hanging out with my buddy, hes a piece of shit for getting me involved in this. really fucked me over

sorry, you lost me

lol thats shitty well hope it works out for you and maybe you still be friends with fuccboi

yeah maybe i guess its not his fault he didn't want to be with her anymore

really want this bitch to feel like a piece of shit on my way out, probably gonna say

you're selfish and thats why *buddys name* broke up with you. have a nice life

throw a rock through her car window and then pop all the tires post pictures after fucko

Homo