Ds9 was the best startrek there ever was and ever wil be...

Ds9 was the best startrek there ever was and ever wil be, they might as well stop prodicing startrek all together because they will never reach the level of enlightenment that the directors of DS9 did.

Prove me wrong
>you can not.

Also, nana visitor is the hottest actress to have ever walked the earth prove me wrong: mini edition.

i agree user
let's end the banter

I'm new to Startrek. All I watched was the three movies. they were meh, but I want more now.

there seems to be a shitload of serie. what should I watch first ?

TNG > DS9 > Voyager > Enterprise (Archer) -as they were in the chronological order

Dude... Nicole DeBoer!

Alright. Thanks !

Ds9?

I didn't Miyazaki had already put out Dark Souls 9.

I love those games

and Terry Farrell

No. First place I'm divided between TNG and Voyager, third Enterprise and DS-9 last. First ST I ever watched was Voyager and this was the first one that got me really into ST, although I had seen some TNG eps before. Oh and TOS might be the first one etc, but it's actually garbage, acting and effects are just awful.

If you liked the movies you may like the original series, TNG and then DS9 is also a nice place to start...enterprise is OK and voyager is difficult to get through but has some good epis

Terry is bae

>

v

Hide post

7 of 9
Tpol
Both are imo the hottest, but nana had a real personality which made her a 10/10 while the two i just mentioned are empty shells

I really wanna cum on Roxann Dawson's face while in her Klingon makeup, but I would seffle for cumming on Nana's nose in her Bajoran makeup. That would be great. DS9 is the best Trek tho, you're right about that.

A captain is fine too.

I always enjoyed TNG as individual episodes on TV when I was a kid, and the TNG crew were A+.
As an entire series, DS9 and Voyager worked much better though.

Oh bajor

I wanna fuck a bajoran

Any one seen the mind rape episode..your assholes

Aye

I remember she had some serious juggs on her if ya know what i mean

The episode with the alternate universe was ridiculous as a concept, but my God evil^Kira was the hottest thing I've seen in any ST.

OG Trek

Dude, how can you be my nigga this much?! going to re-watch that epi next

Did we all become Star Trek jerk off buddies

Post Orion slave girls please

Idk

I'd fuck a space bitch

seven of nine got my motor going

Idk though

Except for the whole plot hole of a society like that would fucking implode, she played that role really well in that episode. It was kind of scary how well she did - she obviously enjoyed it, and that made it even hotter.

Brazzers dot cum

Well?

Im perfectly fine with empty shells. Dont want my fantasy women going around having ideas.

Django El Tahir El Siddig

Yeah she is really in touch with her sexuality, its a major part of what makes her an attractive woman

Great, how have I not googled this before...

Daxx is also 10/10, same thing, great actress and was never afraid to be a woman

Or a man

oh shit her tits looks like that

But he wants to go river rafting

Does anyone care

Peace out cock knockers I gotta go fuck a duck and hope me good luck

i want to see how far down her spots go !

about what?

Aye