Boy oh boy oh boy do I have the thread for you, Sup Forums

Boy oh boy oh boy do I have the thread for you, Sup Forums

Context: A few months ago I let this guy blow me, he hits me up today offering to pay me to let him blow me again

1/26

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zxSjzr2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Wat

2/26

what happened the first time?

3/26

Nothing, it was just a casual blowjob. That's what makes this so weird
4/26

how much money

5/26

faggot

You'll see
6/26

No shit

7/26

8/26

9/26

tl;dr: just do it

10/26

75 bucks? Are you like 14 and excited for pocket change?

11/26

$75 to go gay? What kind of bargain basement faggotry is this?

What's the queer's deal? Blows you once and you're all he wants? You the first cock he's kissed or something?

Long time reader first time caller, no expert when it comes to this type of thing but I think this nigga has mental anguish that can only be cured by sucking your hog. Take the money and cum.

I'm a college student [badum tss, laugh track]
12/26

tell him 300 so you can buy a Switch

are you at Ieast attractive?

You sound like such a whiny bitch even though he is doing the begging.

this

All will be revealed my dear user
13/26

75$ is a pretty decent amount of money to cum in someones mouth dude.

I am, but he isn't. Trust me
14/26

mouth is a mouth OP. just get your dick sucked and get paid like a man.

I'd do it for free, right? Given the importance I think this dude would be Cumming in a test tube though

I am indeed a massive faglord

15/26

>bruh
>tryna
Fuck off nigger

16/26

I'm guessing that you look like someone in his life that he really fantasizes about.
*continues lurking*

I'm actually not a nigger, just a retard

17/26

you're coming across way worse than he is, you know that? my god dude, let him suck some dick or ignore him.

Join me on discord for suggestions!!!!!!

discord.gg/zxSjzr2

Enter the blowme room!

>05:23:42
I'm white and I do that shit ironically and it works out via SMS. That's me though fuck this fag though.

>be me
>OP
>just found out about the chan
>ask gay boyfriend to shitpost and suck my 2 incher
>on kik
>Boy oh boy oh boy do I have the thread for you, Sup Forums

You mean before or after his dope anime style exposition dump?

18/26

>faggot bares his soul
>op won't give up his essence

you monster

Aha this nigga roasting you so bad you Tryna sucked that dicks for 100 bones nigga eat that dicks

No siree. This is the real deal

19/26

I want to be in this kik with you two so bad

OP don't be more of a fag than you already are. Torture that little gay bitch with suspense and ultimately say no.

It gets better, anons

20/26

If he's paying then shouldn't you be the one blowing him??

Mutual suck sounds fair

"I was only pretending to be autistic!"
21/26

gays get into paying for them doing it, trust me

His dick is about 2.5 inches long fully erect

22/26

If I ever turn gay kill me dawg

That nigga hung

Do it user let him suck you off.

Friendly reminder that he waited all of 2 minutes to say pls respond

23/25

Just realized one was a dupe I think

24/25

25/25

And fin

Any followup questions?

Just a casual blow job? This dude seems fucked in the head. How did you not pick up on that the first time?

kek

he is gonna go to the bathroom during lunch then sneak under the table for a quick succ

ever think this is shutter Island and you're the faggot and have been all along?

Anticlimactic as fuck. Get your sick sucked by the faggot then get on with ignoring the queer

You honey dicked us thinking this would be a good story

what if he bites your dick off mid-action??

Sounds like he does have a honey dick though, right?

Why did you accept so little money in the first place
You lost your dignity for basically nothing

You're about to be raped, murdered, and then eaten for $74

Ah, had potential but you left us wanting more op, just like that dude. Bravo.

I was waiting for something cool to happen. Can you post a picture of your pasta at least?

Ahahahahahaah THIS

I don't know. He was totally chill, didn't send off any weird vibes

I wasn't trying to force an ebin climax. Poor guy might have offed himself

There's a reason I never published my book

Well, if OP accepted then he would be in fact

***fucked in the head***

nigger wtf is that?

I never accepted any money, that's the thing. Our first encounter was just a chill hangout and succ sesh

I have that effect on people
The story of how I lost my virginity is even better

Already ate it. Ordered chicken alfredo from my local diner

You obviously have some sort of sex drug mind control semen. Bottle and sell that shit.

GET SUCKED OFF AGAIN FAGGOT WHY YOU DO THIS TO THE POOR FAG LORDE????

Who tryna get they dick sucked yeah me too attract mentally deranged faggots who offer 75 bucks to suck my dick on kik that how we do

Why dont u just take the fucking money you raging faggot

A traditional American dinner disguising itself as a hotdog.

that dude opens up his soul and you just shoot him down like that
l know he's crazy and you're not obliged to it but you could have been more polite about his feelings you asshole

why did it suddenly go to /25 instead of /26? Where is the last picture?

Hes paying you to suck YOUR dick and you're being a bitch about it wtf

Nigger did you not read the whole thing?

Keep reading

I think there was a duplicate in my folder, 2 of them were pretty much the same

I'll be honest, his head game is strong

You're already a faggot for getting a bj by a guy. You've got nothing to lose but money. Go for it.

OP, I'd just stop talking to him entirely.
He obviously has some kind of attachment to you, and you don't seem like you're looking for that kind of attachment.
If you did let him blow you, he'd expect more emotionally, or another blow, or both. So it's a good decision not to give in even once if you're not open to it to begin with.

If you don't stop talking to him entirely he will probably keep trying to talk to you because it seems as if he already has some emotional bond to you, which he briefly explained in a almost indirect way.
If you keep him around but keep acting not interested, it will go from pleading to being more upset at some point, more than likely.

Best part is the gf and I were totally on board with letting him give me the succ until he got all creepy on me.
We were gonna use the money to go on a fancy date

Hey full disclosure if anyone wants to suck my dick and willing to pay 75 just put it in gas come suck my dick it's honey dick ya'll

You are gay and retarded

Thank you

Anyone interested in a greentext about how I lost my virginity?

It's indirectly involved with Sup Forums history

OP why havent you posted your dick yet?

For some reason, I feel like women don't get jealous when men go gay

You know where to find me

Youre the creepy one getting your dick sucked by a stranger while ur dating someone already and you wont take the money out of dignity?? what fucking dignity do u have left my man? i am steaming boy

Agreed, but I needed an excuse to shoot him down

Yeah, she's a pretty great gf honestly

Fuck you. This thread was expecting 26 posts and you changed it to 25 at the 23rd. Fuck you op

Sorry man, I done fucked up

Posting my virginity story to keep things interesting

>Meet hot MILF on meet app
>She's damn hot, like crazy hot and she's really cool and relaxed and funny
>Talk on the phone a lot, a lot of sexy texting, too
>Finally decide to go to her place to make the camel with two humps (or however the hilarious phrase goes)
>She's basically the hot milf I've been seeing all this time, but like someone took her and stretched her sideways like taffy so that she was shorter and wider than previously thought
>She's clammy, nervous, awkward, not funny, literally all the appeal that she had was completely gone
>mfw

>She introduces me to her neighbors, her fucking neighbors, on what was supposed to be a one night stand
>Finally go inside to fuck, because her kids went to bed (They were practically my age, mind you, I was 18 at the time)
>She spends literally an hour and a half (From about 9:30 to 11ish) putting together a sexy music playlist
>Literally feels like I'm just sitting next to my mom bored trying to help her with her college homework or something
>Bored completely out of my mind
>Eventually get to suck on her nipples while she does this, kind of nice
>Leads to us standing up and kissing, not bad
>I get all horny and ask for a blowjob, followed by her clamming up, stuttering, being nervous, etc. etc.
>Let out a sigh of exasperation and sit down on the couch, defeated

No don't! We don't want to be hypnotized by it like that guy was. OP's dick seems to have autism inducing powers.

If my dick induces autism, is it really all that dangerous here?

>She desperately tries to rekindle the mood by trying to kiss me again
>At this point I just sort of lazily kiss her back, showing that I'm obviously fed up with the weirdness of this situation
>She gets assertive and tells me to lay back on the couch, and she lifts up her nightgown to reveal a surprisingly small and well-kept vagina for someone with two kids
>Gets on my thighs, and starts kissing me as she undoes my pants
>This is kinda hot, I have a half-chub at this point
>This goes on until she finally whips out my cock, at which she seems a little shocked to see that it's pretty big
>This boosts my confidence a little, and I get even harder
>She raises herself up and down onto my dick
>Absolutely the most pain my dick has ever been in aside from the one time I had a zit on the tip right next to the hole
>It is steaming hot down there, her prickly pubes are stabbing my shaft all over (They were really short like tiny cactus needles)
>Not even wet, more like mildly damp, so tight I swear my dick is gonna get cut in half
>She starts riding me like this

>Eventually, and thankfully, I bust a nut inside her (she has her tubes tied thank god) and she pulls off of me
>Clearly not satisfied, and obviously with no indication of "there's a perfectly capable guy with a tongue and two hands right in front of you" she runs off to the bathroom and for the next 15-20 minutes all I hear is a quiet buzzing
>She comes out and pretty much demands that I cuddle her
>Now she won't shut the fuck up, like at all
>Eventually we both get tired (i.e. she gets tired and I'm praising Jesus that she finally is) and decide to hit the hay
>Instead of going to her bedroom to sleep, she sleeps on the floor next to the couch where I'm sleeping

Keep in mind that I wrote most of this the day after, years ago, and the remainder of it as things developed