What would you do to these two sluts

WWYD to her anons??

Turn her into a cheap slave

Very nice

Yeah she needs to be collared and slapped around until she learn her place

WWYD to these sisters anons?

With a body like that, she needs to be disciplined like the slut she is

Sisters

Yes you can just see that smile of her as she gets her mouth and throat used, saliva running down into her cleavage

Lets see her user, do you share her with others?

WWYD to this anal loving slut?

my tight little ex. wwyd

GF, wwyd to her?

What would you do

Are you the user posting boudoir photos of her?

Will Reply for reply on blondies pics

Sisters

Which one and WWYD?

ex gf (sleepyfelines on kik)

She looks like a chav whore

woah dude, why would you ex that? or did she leave you?

Not very often but sometimes.
Yes.

Is the user who posted this girl still around, cause i need moar

Do you want her to be used by others?

We still see each other sometimes. We're just too busy with work for a full on thing. Made it more fun actually

Shit she's hot. Does she normally do these photoshoots for you?

trips yay

Impregnate and not pay child support.

wwyd

I don't really care. I don't really mind if she sleeps with other people. I'm sort of open minded about those kind of things so it doesn't bother me so much if she chose to sleep with someone.
This was the first time she did it.

Well do you enjoy it? Does she enjoy a lover who treats her like a piece of meat?

Reply for reply. Be as rough as you want.

I enjoy it some extent I guess. I'm really indifferent about it but the more the merrier right? She's not really the type to enjoy being treated like trash so I don't think she would like being treated as a piece of meat.

How many guys have she fucked so far? Did you share her with friends or strangers?

What would u do to my slut

Does the talk about her lovers or what she likes. Casue she seems like she would enjoy some hot intense fucking

what i would do to those tits. i'd start my sucking them and lightly tugging on those piercings. got moar?

I would lift that dress up, bend her over, and fuck her deep and hard

I would love to cum in her ass got more?

what would you do to this dick

I would eat that pussy then duck her deep and creampie her

you got kik???
i'll get real detailed.

delet this

excuse me?

Any love for OP girl?

I don't. Just post on here, I cbf otherwise

i would hold her down and fuck her from behind while pulling on that hair.

wwyd?

what would you do to this pineapple

I would throw her legs over my shoulder and fuvk her while she screams my name

wanna doggy her all night long and finish on her tits

Only a small handful. Maybe around 7 guys. Most of them are friends or people who we sort of know personally and then there's one or two who she met random and slept with once.
She doesn't really mention much about the other guys she sleeps with but when she does it's only to remind me that they're coming over or something. Sometimes we'll talk about our fantasies though and she'll bring up about how she likes certains or how she wants to try something new.

right one?

personally I'd suck on it

that's quite the dick user

Need a blow job with those eyes.

*yawn*

I would push her into the sand, and pound her from behind on all fours watching her saggy tits bouce. I'd then cum on her face. WWYD?

haha like this

youtu.be/QXC6kRX_CYo

May i ask where you're from. And how old are the two of you?

Id invite my buddy over and I'd tell him to take her pussy while I take her mouth and while we're simultaneously fucking here holes I tell him to make sure he cums inside her and you can hear her try to protest but it just comes out as muffled choking noises from my cock being repeatedly slammed into the back of her throat and my friend would blow his load deep inside her despite her pleas and right as he shot his load in her pussy id shoot one down her throat. Can you reply to more of my girls pics? I'll keep replying to yours.

i would fuck those nice round tits until i came on her face

wwyd

would shoot her in the face then take a baseball bat to her mother for not aborting

THIS THREAD IS CANCER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

I would push her against the wall, grab her curly hair, and start pounding her ass until she is moaning it hurts. I'd then get her on her knees, rip her bra off, cum on tits, and her suck them clean. wwyd

Hush little baby

I would make her little asshole gape over and over again and go ass to mouth as she's struggling to smile like a good girl. Finish by jerking my cock in her face and shooting cum in her eyes, making her flinch.

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees, interlacing my fingers behind her head so I could give her a hard face fucking, making her gag profusely, pulling my cock out occasionally to slap her in the face with it until her face was red and her makeup was smeared from the tears and saliva and then I'd shove my cock back in, slapping her everytime she pulled away from it, and once she could take it as deep as I wanted her to without gagging, id surprise her with a huge load down her throat. WWYD?

let her knee down on the beach, face to the ocean, and use her ass and pussy for my fun
teach her to hold the phone straight and face the mirror, that will include her naked and much pain
kiss the right one and fondle her till she is naked and we can fuck, ignore lefty while we do that till she starts to lick my asswhole
kiss her wet and filthy, grap her hair and pull her down for a deepthroat
fuck that patriotic chick right ther on a car and sell her to the other guys
oh they are sweet, i wanna have a threesome with them many tender and lovely days long
spread her legs and go down on her, she is dying cause of shame but screaming her orgasms out

i would slam her against that shelf, rip her dress off and shove my cock into her from behind

found the virgin

You could put a little more effort into it

Both in Canada but she was originally from Taiwan. I'm 29 and she's 28.

I would put my hands up her top, and start fondling her tits. Once she is wet, I would push her against that mirror, pull her knickers down, and start pumping her pussy. When I'm nearly there, get her on her knees, get deep in her throat, using her hair to pull her in deeper and start to cum. I'd make her swallow me all while she is gagging.

wwyd

fucking zipperheads

Fuck me, i just want to see her come to my hotel room dressed like that and tell me she will be my toy for the night.
She has more sexual desires than you?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Would smash that ass!

Wwyd to her?