Why is everyone outside of the Anglosphere, Japan and Western Europe so unfashionable?

Why is everyone outside of the Anglosphere, Japan and Western Europe so unfashionable?

I am always astonished whenever I am overseas

Other urls found in this thread:

balalaika24.ru/manners/ukrainskaya-nedelya-mody-foto-posle-kotorykh-vy-zakhotite-vyrvat-glaza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Americans go out with their home clothes?

Fashion was invented by Jews to scam goyim to buy overpriced new clothes when their old were still good to wear

t. unfashionable

>t. basic bitch

t. spend all his money on clothes every half a year

You are twice as stupid if any of your clothes was intentionally made with holes in them

Are there any really old people on here that can confirm if teenage boys have have always tried to dress and look like faggots? All I've seen for the past 5 years is boys as young as 13 having the exact same comb over haircut, wearing the same tight as fuck jeans. I swear they are trying their best to appear gay. Even if they're not. Then, once they hit 20 or so, it disappears and they start to dress normal and style their hair like a normal guy, or do nothing with it.

I see nothing wrong with places in eastern Europe, where they just don't seem to give a fuck and they're not trying to look as queer as possible.

europoors were always faggots

>fake hair

totally not fags

wrong image

Fashion is fucking gay dude. Just get ripped and wear a t-shirt like I do.

People look, yeah they do.

>totally not fags
t. literal anime poster

i don't watch anime
i saved this image because its nevada-tan (aka normiekiller)

>'Murifats
>fashionable
Pls

Apparently OP has never met a Russian woman.

>americans
>fashionable

riiiiiight

almost all they import from 1st world are global sports/outdoor brands and luxury brands. and they think by having it their social status get better or can feel like that. thats why.

its even from /tmp folder so it should be erased by now, but my computer was in hibernate so it wasn't erased yet. it will be erased after reboot

i never save images from imageboards on hdd btw (in a non-temp dirs)

>americans
>fashionable

ukrainian fashion week, enjoy my dudes
balalaika24.ru/manners/ukrainskaya-nedelya-mody-foto-posle-kotorykh-vy-zakhotite-vyrvat-glaza

also this like wtf amerisharts are the most unfashionable trashy fatasses in the world

holy fuck my sides