THIS thing here is the most overhyped and disgusting digestible thing in existence I fucking HATE ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO...

THIS thing here is the most overhyped and disgusting digestible thing in existence I fucking HATE ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO EAT THIS

Literally just finished eating one. With a steak and a poached egg. Fucking lush.

you disgust me kys faggot

>lush
Hipster faggot detected

I will bear that in mind.
Nope, just from the west country

Off yourself, you worthless degenerate. The world has no place for faggots like you.

Fat unemployed cunt reporting in.

I started making thickshakes with strawberries, other fruits and scoops of avocado. Fuck me drunk, they're delicious. You've got a point in that they have something of a "greasy" taste to them, but I've lost a fucktonne of weight based around these shakes.

I FUCKING LOVE AVOCADOES!!!

>avocado with a steak and a poached egg
this sounds like a recipe for diarrhea

>bear in mind
>west country
who even talks like that
what are you

No the 3 40s of beer I drank last night are a recipe for diarreah

I bet I take up a lot less of it than you do, tubby.

fat disgusting fuck why wont you just die

lol I'm programmed to not self-terminate

I love fruit that has the texture of Crisco.

but you're fat, okay

It's so good. I really want to try fucking one, but they're just too delicious.

Im disgust. very avecade is not good. Hate and all

people from west countries
also check em

Guacamoles pretty good tho

i probably eat 4-5 avacados a week - either in guacamole or just straight on sandwiches - chunks of avo in hot chicken soup is awesome...

no

>this triggered
>over an organic buttplug

the people who eat them literally brag about eating it, thats why i fuckin hate'em

I only eat ripe avocado. The ones that are brown inside. Read somewhere that the green ones are bad and should be avoided, just wait till they go brown and they are pretty good.

The brown stuff? Thats when you leave them out for to long. You disgusting fuck.

That's not how you are supposed to eat them. Try them while they are green.

No. I eat the brown ones because that means they are more nutrient and the bad stuff that makes you sick has gone away.

FUCKING AVOCADO WHORES ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA. IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING.

fucking fag. do you eat them unpeeled as well? the green is good

this guy gets it

Staek and eggs win you country bumpkin! Gloucs?

Eat one every day

Eat a proper ripe one, just before it goes to brown

Spread on a fresh piece of bread, add some egg, mustard, tomato, pepper, salt, whatever. Eat. Feel like a champ because you just made yourself a healthy as fuck lunch.

Die in a fucking pit.

I am going to retract my statement though. As much as I like avocados, the growing of them causes HUGE deforestation in Mexico for example. Very bad, very sad. So don't eat avocados. You are right. Fuck avocados and the fucking mongoloid hipster fucks who glorify them from their privileged position of non-care.

Someone was never taught to eat their vegetables. Do your parents not love you?

well i do eat vegetables but avocado is just some hipster bs people brag about eating

its ok...

no its not ok

i mean its alright...

yeah i know, and im telling you its not its disgusting

no it's not alright. avocado is fucking cancer

I like it. don't eat it all that often though.

well yeah i'm saying its just fine cmon...

Hahahaa. Gonna breed a lot of kids, feed em pizza every night

NO. Go kill yourself fucking degenerate.

no?/?? after I le fuck're your're mother lol get whatimsayin

see this is what avocado does to people just die

dubs but your're rude
i don't even eat kiwis in the op picture tho.,...

no u

Nigga!

>ITT cunts that love pigs food
Farmers saw these shit tier things and fed them to live stock, then some hipster fag/s started selling them as if they're exotic etc and people actually fell for it, sure they're good for you but they're so damn bland.

Hate you too buddy. I do agree, they are overhyped. STILL very good though.
you faggot fuck.

Yeah and lobster was originally sold as cat food until picky faggots finally realized how good it was.

>the people who eat them literally brag about eating it, thats why i fuckin hate'em

And yet here you are, doing basically the same thing except you're just talking shit about alligator pears instead of bragging about eating them faggot

what the fuck are you on about, niggerlover gtfo

not op
He is on about that you seem to be proud about not eating avocados because you are oh so not hipster. Get over yourself cunt

I have this every morning on toast with a boiled egg. Maybe you should stick to fruit loops kiddo

It's Mexico tho, who cares?

dude i just hate people and avocados, get over yourself you avocado loving cuck

Good job OP.

Also fuck you, avocados are best fruit.

Avocados are too spicy for me.

Yeah I don't get the hype either.

That's a shit tier avocado fwiw

Despite the fact that the people eating these oak tree- testicles are scum, you cant deny that guacamole is the mother fucking best.

I can see your point. Additionally, un-ripened or, science forbid, cooked avocados are particularly unsavory.

Unfortunately, your thread is ineffective. You cannot stop me from preparing one almost every day. I will feel nothing but joy while doing so. Let me eat my butter-fruit in peace.

Lets avocuddle OP

Dairy eating faggot detected.