Girlfreind has agreed to be my slave for a full 24 hours...

Girlfreind has agreed to be my slave for a full 24 hours. How do the Sup Forumsros of Sup Forums suggest I make the most out of this golden opportunity. Any experiences?

Picture somewhat related.

Is there any depraved shit you want to do to her but havent up till now?

definitely going to take the opportunity to fuck her in the ass, but I was thinking what could I do more creative.

Send her nudes to her father.

whats creative about having a slave? they are there to satisfy any desire you have. The whole point is you can not give a fuck and do whatever you want. Abuse her, hurt her and enjoy her pain, anything. ignore her entirely. She's your slave. doing what you want is what they are there for. So do whatever you want. lol

tie her up make her cum

blindfold and throw snowballs at her

ha, hadnt really thought of it like that. May as well go for the real experience :P

Make her do gardening.

Make her fry bacon naked

anal sex and after that piss in the gaping hole
creampie her and tell her to scoop all the cum and make her eat it
make her eat/finger your ass while bj/hj
force her to expose herself for public

this is my personal wishlist...

Stick a feather duster up her ass and make her dust the whole house

Go to six flags

If she's your slave, order her to pick up another girl for you to fuck, make her watch.

Make her paint your garage.

literally shit in her mouth

otherwise u gay

Get what every man wants. A blowjob, and a sandwich. With toasted bread and salt and pepper on the lettuce and tomato.

Maybe she'll think 'Is this all I've got to do to keep him happy?', and start doing it all the time.

Cut a plastic pop bottle in half, insert into cunt and play mini golf

kek

make her cook stuff while singing michael jacksons back catalogue until she collapses from exhaustion

Love it, best suggestion so far

get your friends come over

Make her post her nudes here

Dont worry bros, I shall be generous :P

Liar. Either you or her. No such thing as a willing slave. She expects something and if she doesn't get it you're never going to hear the end of it.

Until she picks the one with the "best personality" and because "she deserves it"

Tell her to do the laundry, mow the yard, clean the bathrooms, cook you food etc but be naked or wearing whatever. When she finishes have me be your foot stool as you watch tv.

Then make her pick another

put cheerios in her belly button

Poo on floor. Make her clean it up

Get hard, tell her to put her mouth around your tip, and to not move, then piss in her mouth and tell her to swallow it.

i was going to go with something like this. when she's outside, make her wear a pair of super tight shorts or slightly larger panties over a itty bitty pair of panties; most areas in the US it isn't illegal for a woman to be topless, despite common wisdom. also, cleaning the gutters is a nice and exposed task.

that's fucked up.

>have me be your foot stool as you watch tv.
nice freudian slip, faggot

Make it so she enjoys it and will want to do it again.

Would be good if she wants to do it again, but the problem is you might not want to make use of her in a way that will make her enjoy it

Cook, clean the house, do the laundry, wash and wax car, make your drinks

I guess sex related stuff is ok if you never fuck or are still young and think sex is the coolest thing ever. Otherwise, we're talking about a slut here, so being sexualized is all she wants from guys anyway.

OP here. Im looking for a balance. We fuck a lot but i guess aside from all the chores I want/need doing, which will be awesome, I was just looking for something a bit different or unusual that she HAS to do, not because she wants to.

make her laugh

I would have her take a shower with me and fuck her in the ass in the shower.

I would have her watch tv with me and fuck her in the ass while watching tv.

Basically my goal would be to have my dick in her ass for 24 hours.

Now that's just brutal

By tieing her up so she can't move and tickling her feet

you could always make her eat shit... or you could just kill her...

piss together

>I was just looking for something a bit different or unusual that she HAS to do, not because she wants to.

>Enforce nudity
>Get her to slowly suck you off/lick your balls while you're on the computer for extended periods of time
>Tie her up and lock her in a cupboard/enclosed space until you need her again

I like that. I have lots of work to do, so sucking my cock while at the computer would make for a neat day.

That's just stupid. It's definitely not what she expected this to be when agreeing to this. Don't do it, faggot.

You're fucking retarded if her being your slave should be want she wants.

Tie her up, test her endurance with edging and orgasm denial. Add some sort of condition, e.g. she can't cum until you've cum three times, she has to do x, stuff like that.

Write CUNT (or whatever you'd feel to be the most arousing for you and the most degrading for her) somewhere on her body. Preferably on her forehead or just over her pussy.

While she doesn't need to see (i.e while sucking cock), blindfold her. While she doesn't need her mouth (i.e. while not sucking cock), gag her. While you're at it, plug her other holes while not in use.

Get a collar and leash and make her walk on all fours for the whole day.

Make her thank you before/after every demeaning think you make her do.

And of course, you need to be called Master, Sir or something similar.

virgin detected

Fuck the shit out of her so well she agrees to continue to be your slave after the 24 hours ends. You gotta think long term goals OP

Pay your bills

cuck detected

>oh hello Sup Forums I am new to this site!
>let's better start posting instantly!
>some people use the word cuck!
>better use it to insult someone because it's a simple insult and does not have any meaning, right!

I'd be great if you'd be killing youself

quiet summerchild

>tfw someone offers to be your slave and do ANYTHING you want
>better only do what they want to do

Eat 18-24 eggs.

You don't fucking get the whole gf thing friendo, don't you.

Pic is different context

You don't get the whole slave thing, do you buddy?

I'm not your buddy pal

At last, we come to an agreement.

>force her to expose herself for public
this is one of the best things you can do. had a little chubby ex who was into this. very hard to find such girls.

nigga my gf is my slave everytiem we fuck. She wears cat ears, a collar and lingery, steps into my room, crawls on all fours towards me and begs me to pretty please let her suck my cock. Gets off to getting chocked, denialed and hit.

Last night I pulled her into my room to fuck her but she resisted hard and flew into her room. A minute later she showed up in a miniskirt without any panties and told me she just wanted to put this on before to be pretty and bent over to show me her pussy, told me to fuck her rough.

I did not. I just fucked her with my tip and let her ride my dick. This was the worst punishment I could give her at this moment, she wanted to be fucked roughly a lot. But she liked it still, because it turns her on to be owned by me and used as a wish.

But I'd never do anything she definitely does not want me to, which includes bringing in other bitches.

You're underage and don't have any sexual experience. That's okay. I only took the time to write this because it turns me on just to think about my little slut and actually type it down.

>this whole slave thing

does not work the way you think it does.

also was not me.

That is quite the novel, user...

Yeah like I said it turns me on to wrap up what I got with her. Don't need to read it.

Was a good read though, faggot. At least it showed he had a leg to stand on with the whole slave , unlike a certain someone

>samefagging this hard

>?I LOOKED UP WIKIPEDIA AND IT SAID A SLAVE IS SUPPOSED TO SO THESE THINGS, IT ALSO SAID ON BING AND YAHOO ANSWERS¿

I got that every day.

tfw asian gf who worships my big white dick.

This reply gave me a good chuckle.

thanks for trying, though

WELL THEN

checked

What happened Sup Forums

You. You happened.

Stories?

I too am curious about this, or any outside shit I can make my girl do

Clearly a single virigin. A forced concubine/slave is not the same as a gf willing to be your slave. Let me repeat since you seem to be daft, a willing slave is not the same as a forced servant. We live in generally free times. If you take someones willing participation to far they will throw your ass to the curb. You seem to be under the impression that someone capable of walking away at any moment (i.e. volunteer) is equal to someone enslaved by perpetual force (unwilling) who has no option to escape the situation without the threat of death. So get off your edge steed, we know your wee wee needs milking, but this is not how kink in relationships work, the sooner you learn the better.

My gf did the exact same thing.

I started out having her cook me breakfast naked etc... All the mundane stuff. Got Anal which I could tell made her a bit uncomfortable but she took it like a champ.

By late afternoon she was getting kinda weary of the whole thing and asked me she wants out of the agreement. I said no way. A few minutes later I asked her to make me coffee and she refused. I told her to think carefully if she wants to go down this road and reminded her what could happen to a disobedient slave. She laughed and said I dont have the guts so took her by the fore arms bent her over the cofee table and told her to wait. I went too the garage for some rope and surprisingly she stayed in the position. Probably out of curiosity about where I was going with this.

I tied her to the table' walked around to face her and removed my belt as I said this is for your own good.

I proseeded to give her 30 strokes with my thick leather belt on her bare bottom.(pic related) took a picture so that I could remind her of the price of disobedience.

To be honest though it was really tough on me too. I could see the pain in her face and at around 10 strokes she started crying real tears. I wanted to stop a few times when she begged pleaded and sobbed but I knew I would be the loser here if I folded now.

I was worried how the whole thing would affect our relationship but now, a year later we are still together and she actually cracks jokes about the experience.

It was one of the best days of my life.

Any more pics?

fucking genius, perfect time for some conditioning

Not of that experience. I only took the 1 as part of the humiliation and all she could do was turn her face the other way.

She looks like she has some nice tits. Pics?

Not gonna turn this in a pics u shouldnt share thread but here. Have this one

Make her eat all the eggs

So what your saying is, humiliation works? :P

>girlfriend agrees
That is not what having a slave means. You are probably a cuck.

That's very nice.

Not saying it would work on everyone. Definitely depends on the person

This

My gf and I did this when we were first starting out and were feeling a bit more adventurous. I had her sign a piece of paper saying she was my slave from 9am Friday to 9am Saturday and that I could do anything I wanted so long as it didn't put her health in danger and our friends wouldnt find out.

So at 8am Friday as she was leving for work I gave her a kiss and led back back up stairs. I removed her bra and underpants and got out a low cut top and a short skirt. I told ehr to go to work and take a half day.

When she was on the train home I sent her a msg telling her to lift her skirt and put her coat over her legs and masterbate. She sent ame a short snapchat of her rubbing herself on a nearly empty carriage.

then picked her up from the station and made her put on a choker in the middle of the station, people gave her weird looks and made her walk to the car without the coat and every guy turned his head to watch her big tits bounce by.

I felt her up in the car and she was ready to explode when we got home but I told her she was my slave and I couldnt give a fuck about her pleasure. I tied her to the coffee table and without lube fucked her in the ass. I filmed the whole thing and verbal and physically abused her.

When I finished I walked round to her front and blew my load in her mouth. She dribbled a bit of it and I hit her.

I gave her a hug and said that she shouldnt dribble cum f Id shot it in her mouth and hit her again.

The next few hours I got her drunk and did more and more depraved things to her. I burnt her, hit her, put her nipples in clamps, whipped her and then came the big finale.

I had her go to my housemates room. He wanted to fuck her so bad but she wasnt interested. I had her go into his room in a bathrobe tell him to sit on the bed and not move. She dropped the robe and sat in his chair and masturbated. The second he moved towards her she left.

She got back to my room on the verge of cumming. I had her tell me everything

Bring home another girl and have your gf eat the sluts while you fuck her ass bonus points if it's her mom or sister

Her sister is pretty smoking.......

If pic is actually your gf then post more for the love of god

This guy fucking gets it!