READY FOR KONG KINO?

READY FOR KONG KINO?

youtube.com/watch?v=E591L_sxw-k&list=PLC03tLCRAgGFQa_q0PUHryuWMfYVhdApm&index=3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla–Kong_(film_series)
youtubedoubler.com/iRFz
youtube.com/watch?v=enjaYTxzl0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT

Jesus, sam Jackson is turning into the sorting hat from harry potter

So is John Goodman Carl Denham or not?

I just took the exact screenshot

Heh

Do you think Sam Jackson knew the difference when he was filming this on the giant greens screen stage and when he was filming Tarzan on the giant green screen stage?

*sigh*

Another reboot? I mean it looks pretty and all, but god damn it, I want new shit, not old shit with a new wrapper.

It would look pointless and generic if we didn't just get the PJ remake but now it looks pointless and generic and unnecessary.

okay, the scene with the dragonfly was neat

>it aint me starts playing

Sell out and sell out hard Brie. Make that paper while you can, we're not judging. Just don't go full Christoph Waltz and make it the only thing you do.

The movies are coming out 12 years apart, we didn't "just get" the Jackson Kong.

I don't see much improvement

Reminder that there will be Godzilla vs Kong movie coming out in 2020

I suppose it would feel that way to someone who is barely 18yo and 12 years seems like a lifetime to them.

>4 years

will anyone care by then?

are we finally entering the KaijuKino era?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla–Kong_(film_series)
There's a Godzilla 2 movie coming out in 3 years

So maybe

Legendary's kaijuverse is fucking dead in the water. King Kuck will flop and Godzilla 2 is already dead in the water.
Kaijukino is being truly reborn on the 29th of this month.

Can't to see what demented insects they'll face off against.

Kek

DCucks and their shitty trailers BTFO

looks better than the Peter Hackson faggotry.
Also John Motherfucking Goodman

That actually looks great, in a silly action movie romp kind of way.

Both are great, and I'm glad we're getting some good old monster movies in any case.

So will "Skull Island" be our designated "Monster Island"

What's the point of this movie?

monsterkino is entertaining

>Awaken the King

WE

It helps clean shekels.

Judging by the spider thing in the trailer, I hope they put some Godzilla's monsters in it, like Kumonga, Kamacuras or Anguirus, it's the fucking perfect opportunity

Hard not to love that based cast
Cautious optimism

I guess we can't have this connected to 10 Cloverfield lane, so that we can add Clover to this Kaiju cinematic universe

The orange filter is annoying but damn that handprint got me hype

expand what godzilla told
monster where on this earth long before man kind
king kong probably is the most "modern" of those monsters

Geez, Brie doesn't look like the kind to be a damsel in distress. I bet they switch it around and it's Tom Hiddleston who the female kong keeps.

>that yellow/brown colour corrected tinge

fucking trash.
also it seems like it was directed by a millennial Michael Bay.

youtubedoubler.com/iRFz
god fucking damnit I muted the audio and it feels like another nam flick

>giant spider

Are you ready for a repeat of this scene? You had better be.

Kajiuverse nigga

>in the end, we... mankind, are the real monster

christ really jesus

the thing I liked the most about the original Kong and the Peter Jackson remake is that they were about a group of pre ww2 people crashing own a island full of dinosaurs and giant insects and to fight their way out.
King Kong himself never actually was that import to me

the new movie seems to be about Vietnam era soldiers fighting Kong so it doesn´t interest me at all
they didn´t even show a single dinosaur and judging by how big Kong is going to be this time there probably won´t be any cool fight scenes between him and a t-rex this time

>Sam Jackson
>John Goodman

>It's time to show that man is king

Fucking hyped lads.

>there probably won´t be any cool fight scenes between him and a t-rex this time

That's what 2020 Kong vs Godzilla is for my mane

That shit sounds lame, man.

Can't top this kino masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=enjaYTxzl0k

>implying Michael Bay is bad

End it now please

It means

>in the end, we... the black people (and islamic terrorists, too) are the real victims

>Years later and people are still ripping off the exact same shot from Apocalypse Now

I'm in. Looks better than all that DC horseshit.

Pre-Transformers Bay is actually watchable. Fun, entertaining "flicks".
After he took the big paycheque for some robots series he went downhill. And Pain & Gain was my one hope that he would return back to form and make a zany Bad Boys style movie but with the Rock.
But that movie was one of very few movies to ever offend/trigger me. I like my fair share of fucked up movies but this one was somehow fucked up by also being so damn stupid and not fun.

WUZ

>Kong is 100ft

What if this Kong is still a prince?

BIG

NOW DON'T TRY TO KID ME, MAN CUB
I MADE A DEAL WITH YOU
WHAT I DESIRE IS MAN'S RED FIRE
TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE

>Charlie Kong

wasn't sameul l jackson in jackson's king kong though?

KAAANNGZZ

Giant monsters are cool.

nah that was jack black

I actually thought he was the first time I watched it but apparently it's not him.

are they really trying to kill each other on a monster death island? c'mon

>Giant spider thing
>Something that may not be Kong running in the forest
>Dinos skulls
>Giant bloody hand mark on a mountain (which is kinda implying Kong is gonna be hurt, either by humans or something else)
>John Goodman's character probably knows a lot of shit on monsters, maybe even a Monarch agent

Btw, the speech of Samuel L Jackson might be misleading, just like the "stone age" speech of Bryan Cranston in Godzilla was against the MUTOS and not Godzilla himself. Seeing how close they are marketing wise they might be pulling the same trick (and also, same universe)

it's part of the Godzilla Cinematic Universe.

I'm not familiar with Sup Forums's concensus on Jack Black's casting, does Sup Forums think he was good? I found him surprisingly entertaining.

to make your mom wet and moist

And you sound like a faggot

HE'S A BIG GUY

big black monkey dingus

I wonder if they'll feature the lizards and the octopus-like monster in the spider pit.

holy shit it actually wasn't him

Thing I liked most about Jackson's King Kong was not the bugs (though that shit still scares me) but was the tribesman scenes. Sent shivers down my spine during that scene when I first saw it.
Doubt this movie will have that. Just guns n Kong.

I thought he was good in the role, jack black is a legit actor

>Shin Godzilla in a week with a confirmed US theatrical release later this year
>Kong Skull Island next year
>Pac Rim 2 2018
>Godzilla 2 2019
>Godzilla vs King Kong 2020
>Gamera film in the next few years
What a time to be alive!

>But that movie was one of very few movies to ever offend/trigger me. I like my fair share of fucked up movies but this one was somehow fucked up by also being so damn stupid and not fun.
>so damn stupid and not fun
>offend/trigger

i find him acceptable but dont seek out his movies

I liked him in that.

>The Jungle Book: Reloaded and Refueled

10/10

>Do you feel in charge?

>Gamera film in the next few years
source?

ashame these kaiju films are only once a year, if you don't count Sentai/Power Rangers

hey here is a wild idea, why don't you just leave the big gorilla alone?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WITH A GIANT APE INSTEAD OF A GIANT DINOSAUR!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

10/10

because muh human greed/racism/curiosity/hubris/autocracy

Because that would be Godzilla dumbasss

Because Godzilla is the giant dinosaur

Gamera is pretty much canned at this point, nothing since the trailer last year

If Kong and PR2 doesn't flop then we will have our Kaiju Universe, they just have to not fuck up the advertising of their movies

Oh wow, another King Kong movie. Add this to the list of 27 other Kong movies that have been made in the last 80 years. I'm really excited.

So godzilla vs king kong?

they really are running out of ideas

Is this gonna have the same Empire State Building scenario? It would be cool if they mixed it up

Wew

DCucks BTFO

Movies only really count for the last 20 years. After that they fade into the eather, so you can't really bring them up.

>reminds me of the most rehashed monster shit ever

What ?

- Kong from 1933
- King Kong and King Kong 2 in the 70's/80's
- The remake from 2005

Not counting Japanese King Kong movies that nobody saw there's fucking nothing you retard

I'm not a DC or Marvel fan because I'm not 13 years old anymore.