Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary will probably die of old age before next election
faggot
fuck off
your thread is shit
you're a faggot

Donald Trump will have a heart attack. Hillary will outlive him.

reported. be nice to the agents when they come to your door.

Lol baiting this hard. Hillary won't run again, even if she could.

>Hillary age 70
>Alive in 2020 (74)
>Living all the way to 2024 (78)

nice 1 m8

Dems wouldnt touch that thing with a 40 foot poll. Shes unelectable and 2016 proves it.

>Hillary losing is a loss for women
I hate trump as much as the next guy but Hillary losing was in no way a loss for women. Hillary winning would have been terrible for women. The first female POTUS being a total cunt is not a step in the right direction for feminism.

He's fat and probably has clogged arteries. Better van mother nature.

Women live longer than men so she probably has another twenty years in her.

>he can't get more than 18%
>he can't get more than 30%
>he can't get more than 35%
>he can't get more than 40%
>he can't get more than 45%
>he can't win outside of New England
>he can't get 1237
>he has no groundgame
>he can't win Indiana
>Ted won't drop out
>Kasich won't drop out
>Trump can't beat Hillary
>Hillary will win the next election

Libtards... lol

People over 72 shouldnt be allowed to run for president.

This.

Nope

She arledy cant function like a normal human without tons on medications, collapsing or having semi-seizures all the time during the campaign, do you really believe she can handle another loss?

^^^ This. She couldn't beat the most "unelectable" candidate in history, not a single fucking chance in hell she gets the candidacy again, ever.

Hahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahah

Suuuuuuurrre

I seriously hope this will happen. I want Pence as President.

Fake News
Bait Views

Kek, Pence is only there to discourage assassination of Trump. Highly unlikely to find someone to be Pence's VP who'd be the same discouragement for him.

If it's true that she's thinking of running for Mayor of New York, then yeah, she might win the next election.

She'll never be President.

You're adorable.

If we're going to have a female president why does it have to be her? she's such a huge corporate scumbag and nobody seems to care, hell most of her campaign was "I'm a woman vote for me" and "hahaha look at how shit trump is, he'll never win"

why the fuck can't there be a decent woman running for office?

it was even on video you mongolide, multiple videos from different events

>why the fuck can't there be a decent woman
There just isn't, let alone one who's running for office. There's your problem

Cause it's her turn you racist homophobic xenophobe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if hillary runs next election then trump has a real good chance of doing the full 8 years

It's amazing how the left has actually begun voting for full fledged nazis now. People have their complaints abouit trump, but come on! Do you idiots even know what hitler was really like?

The election to be top sandwich maker in Bill's kitchen

Joe Rogan is retard like OP.

Dubs of truth

If only he'd taken the brits and didnt fuck with the Russians and vice versa

I hoped that would be true. But seems it's not. Janet Reno didn't say that.

>implying dirty donnie will win a second term

If she runs again she'll only serve to further damage the already weakened unity of the libs and the democratic party. There's such a strong divide now between liberals and the left and the centrist/slightly left leaning dems in the party after Bernie getting cheated out of a fair shot in the primaries that there's no way she'd be able to win the presidency come 2020.

Bernie was shit.

She will be senile

the dems are not retarded enough to try running hillary again. she is one of the most hated politicians in the history of the united states and only had a chance because she was running against trump. on top of all that she is a criminal and was actively involved in rigging the DNC against an actually decent candidate

hillary will never be president, get over it

It would be a disaster for the Democrat party for her to run. The fact she lost against the Cheeto Overlord shows that she has no capacity to win, at least not in this political climate (she did win the popular vote but the Electoral College fucked her over because rural rednecks and trailer park rats have votes that count more than the civilized, intelligent people on the coasts and metropolitan areas). The Democrats need to put someone out there who is anti-establishment and has a track record to show it. Or maybe this country will simply slide into fascism. Who the fuck knows

Maybe those rich states don't reflect the USA as a whole so it would be totally unfair for a popular vote defence.

yeezus 2020

>rural rednecks and trailer park rats have votes that count more than the civilized, intelligent people on the coasts and metropolitan areas
...Who were, of course, intelligent enough to show up everywhere it would have actually mattered...

this. clinton failed to get the dem base to vote for her and bernie would have failed even more.

Your arrogance isn't earned..the only thing intelligent in the 'coasts' are a few good schools which take on people country-wide. You're like all those fucks in Boston who think they're smaaaart cuz Havaard is in OUR town.

Maybe we just need to fucking split up already; into two countries based on ideologies.

the one thing that matters most here is that she doesn't get into a situation in which she chooses supreme court judges. if this won't come up i'll be less against her. not saying for just less against.

>living breathing document my ass

Those rich states are generally the only ones producing anything worthwhile. Things like technology, culture, progress while these back-woods shit hole produce meth, horse fuckers, inbred half-wits, and plenty of, "Jeebus loves me! Jeebus created me! All you need is Jeebus! Jeebus created us all 6,000 years ago! JEEBUS!" No fuck that, fuck them. Part of the reason they don't have a lot of population is that there is no reason to go there. There is no opportunity there and these people don't want there to be. They want to keep everything the same so of course they want to be left behind. So why the fuck should we cater to them? If they want to live in their time capsule, let them and the rest of us will move on then go to mop up after the inevitable disaster comes along and wipes them out. Fuck em.

I was wondering if the USA might end up in a second civil war. Popcorn and recession for everyone watching.

like hell she will. hell there's even a chance she won't even be able to run next time. any candidate is better than her any how. so she's not getting in.

She can't run if she's in prison

You're more likely to end up in prison for sucking cock, fuckface.

this

some dumb fuck thinks decent ppl try to make a living out of enslaving the populace and bossing them around

Damn this is a really sexist statement. Double standards much libs?

It isn't earned though it is verifiable. Coasts pretty much always attract the best since they have access to the ocean thus trade, cross-pollination of ideas, and of course high population density. So yeah, things are generally better along the coast or at least along major waterways. This is just the way it is.

the popular vote has literally never mattered. anyone with a high school deploma know that. the fact that the electoral college decides is what makes elections what they are. both candidates would campaign much differently if it were actually based on popular vote. hell in most states more people would probably actually vote if it was popular vote and you would have have shit like texas and california where voting against your states color is literally a waste of time

saying anything about the popular vote when it literally doesnt matter is basically the political equivalent to denying climate change, jsut absolutely beyond stupid

It doesn't matter but only because it's not widely accepted law. People are trying to change that, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0

"Despite all....future is female." Unless they stop using the pussy pass, they will never reach anywhere....... okay may be an orgasm.... make that two.

Hillary won't run again. She blew the once chance she had, and she screwed over the party by knocking bernie out of the election. All the data showed that Bernie would beat Trump and Hillary would not.

Elizabeth Warren is going to win the next election. She's the real deal, not some reptilian like Hillary. She actually will root out corruption. She don't take no shit.

>powerful CIA official 'blows the whistle' on Trump by not releasing the transcript of Flynn's conversation
>powerful CIA official assures the American public that Trump is Putin's puppet
>powerful CIA official says the transcript is proof of a crime
>powerful CIA official doesn't release the transcript
>nobody talks about how Flynn knows he is being recorded
>nobody talks about how stupid Flynn would have to be to incriminate himself in a phone call in which he knows he's being recorded

stupid ppl believe the MSM, the MSM has been lying and lying and lying and lying for a long time now

>media says Trump said there was a terror attack in Sweden
>Trump never said there was a terror attack in Sweden
>Trump says that recent immigrants are causing a crime wave
>media contorts itself over backwards to pretend that mass migration doesn't cause violent mashing together of cultures
>media prefers to pretend that the issue is Trump lying about a terror attack happening in Sweden on a certain day

No shit the popular vote doesn't matter. Everybody knows that. I'm just saying that she has no hope because of that system. People in these rural fuck-waters will not respond positively to her and it will be CLuster Fuck Redux.

both the dems and the GOP could have changed the law a tons of times, they dont because the electoral college serves both of their interests. the republicans can win through technicality and the dems get like 100 electoral votes from 2 states alone before the election even starts. its pretty pointless to think about getting rid of it because it will never happen

>Elizabeth Warren is going to win the next election.
Democrats do not need any white people to lead anymore!

Weve been through this. Kek will never let that happen. Hillary will stroke out in (6 mo. - a year)

>derp

she ran for president to satisfy her ego, not to benefit America.

the system also actively discourages a fuck shit load of voters from voting because its quite literally a waste of time to. go spend 5 minutes googling votes in different states. cali has something like 37% republican voters and a large majority of them dont even go vote because their vote doesnt matter. its like that all over the country, if the popular vote is what mattered it would be so different than what we have now its like comparing apples to oranges and pointless to think about or talk about

>trump ran for president to satisfy his ego, not to benefit America.

fixed

This. I would vote without hesitation for any female candidate if I agreed with her ideology (and have done so multiple times in my own country). Any female that makes a point of being a female is full of it though. Might as well base your campaign on your skin color. It's the opposite of what feminism should be about.

everyone knows Trump has a big ego.

lol I hate Alex Jones, buddy guy, nice picture

in the meantime, show me where the powerful CIA official released a hard copy of the incriminating evidence against Flynn

show me that you aren't just taking the word of some shadowy, powerful person who's been fucking this country over for multiple administrations

i love how they equate this intelligence operative's acts to snowden or manning. CIA guy's sitting comfortably in his chair laughing at the coup he's pushing, while Manning was supposed to be rotting in prison for his life and Snowden is in exile worrying about assassination every day.

Oh that brave intelligence operative for whom there are no consequences

>derp
>derp
>derp

hahahahah funny pictures! funny pictures!!!!

>derp

Replace the words "Horse fuckers" and "inbred half-wits" with "Gangbangers" and "ghetto roody-poos" in opposition, and you will understand why your comment is moot.

Talk about living in a bubble...

lol that's funny, i watched south park during the election, and Mr. Garrison constantly said he didn't know what he was doing either!

they're so alike!!!!

the economy grew and people thought electing a democrat won't hurt much.

warren is as economically retarded as lawyer can be. since i saw that clip in which that indian guy is trying over and over again to explain to her the min wage decrease by not adjusting it to inflation enabled the poor to find employment, with her branding it a form of denial was just baffling.

so she is either locked in her lawyer intent equals effect thinking or a union hack.

The worst part is I agree with you on that point. Assholes to the left, assholes to the right. The whole system is utterly fucked sideways.

Also my verification was to select all the squares that match the description, "cat furniture." Unfortunately it was just a cat in a wicker basket. I wish it were furniture made of cats. Would be more fun. More lulzy.

answer me, you dumb faggot

She pactised with the devil, she will live a long life but when she will die, his soul will be tormented by the head of trump for the eternity.

>s amazing how the left has actually begun voting for full fledged nazis now. People have their complaints abouit trump, but come on! Do you idiots even know what hitler was really like?

Why can't we agree that both are shit and we should deal with them as they come?

Hillary is worse than Trump. Not by much, and it's debatable, but Trump won because he's not quite as shit.

Now Trump's president. Hillary is hopefully gone for good from elections at least and we have 4 to 8 years to get Trump impeached or some shit and put Mike Pence in his place.

Mike Pence is bad, so he needs to be impeached too, but he'll probably go quicker because he'd do some outwardly bad shit.

That puts Paul Ryan up next, which may not be so bad. But still bad.

I honestly think we need to treat the presidency as any other job in the country. Same with the others. If we can elect them into office we should be able to elect them out of office. Not many presidents have been impeached and we should probably be doing it a lot more. Getting rid of all the filth and scum in elections will eventually mean we dig up someone who isn't shit.

if we only could start reducing presidentual, or federal executive in general, powers

>That puts Paul Ryan up next, which may not be so bad. But still bad.
Read the 25th amendment. If the prez is impeached, the new prez chooses a VP (with the concurrence of a majority vote from Congress). Being third in the line of secession only matters if both the prez and VP are taken out before that happens.

>derp

succession, but entertaining typo

you are such a dumbass

lol let's just elect them out of office, i'm sure powerful ppl who rig elections won't love that tool

you're an idiot

if you don't think voter fraud exists, you're an idiot

if you think voter fraud used to exists but doesn't now (because humans are much more enlightened and nice today), you're still an idiot

ask a question
you dumb faggot

you're an idiot

i hope there's a civil war, and i hope you die in it

We need to return the christian root of our country before we become a technologist pedo fag state, like greece or rome, and get dark aged by someone else

Hillary will personally tongue my asshole.

If the DNC isn't retarded they'll pick a candidate that isn't shit. You know why a buffoon like Trump won? Because Democrats have lost their fucking minds.

Though Bernie wouldn't have won either. Republicans would constantly have brought up his rape papers from college and feminists would have voted for Jill Stein or something.

you're human trash with a bunch of stupid, deceiving pictures, reveling in stupidity

Good luck.

I fucked your mother

>Hillary will win the next election.
She couldn't even beat Donald fucking Trump you tithead!

She's going to need a new human suit

Hillary is close to a heart attack now.

Nope. 3 tops.