It's shit

It's shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-wc2-Sr7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. beigecuck with mount eerie's 'a nu-male looked at me' in his top 5 for 2017

I don't give a shit about Mount Eerie but this should not be above Kendrick on rym.

>Kendrick
:]

t. backpambient apologist
nobody's impressed

Maybe when his balls drop and he doesn't sound like quasimoto he might be be better

Wolfgang Voigt can do no wrong. Sorry you feel this way

>backpambient
i've never seen something on this imageboard that has honestly made me mad until now

Proof?

>it's another tripfag gets angry episode

i'm not actually angry, just a little bit. i've been on this board for too long to let anything get to me.

>it's an user is a retard episode

>i've been on this board too long
>first time seeing the term "backpambient"

sure kid

>Kendrick
t. embryo

i first visited here when TKoL was released. I really wish I was joking.

>only 2011

Have you seen Sup Forums's alexa ranking? There are tons of newfriends here in the past year. Way more than usual.

posters newer than you doesn't make you old

Niggerlover

I didn't call myself "old" just that I've been here too long (which would be applicable even if I was only here for ten minutes).

Reading comprehension, user.

Stop derailing the thread. Talk about the album you fags

What's up with the bonus track(s)? Some sites list a track that's about the length of the whole album which I'd assume is a continuous mix, but some list a 16 minute 11th track, and some list neither.

what's a beigecuck?

wtf is backpambient?

>gas
>backpambient
kys

It's an eric meme.

HYPE

agreed

Having "beige", bland taste.
Probably the poster thinks A Crow Looked at Me is beige because a lot of people on Sup Forums like it.

I think it's just a continuous mix of the whole album.

It is "beige" in the sense that it's just some guy wailing about his dead wife while strumming a few cords

Is it the sadness, the sparseness, or the personal nature that makes it beige?

vinyl only bonus track

BTW, the album is fucking good.

Tons of crazy textures, interesting movement, and it goes to some cool places.

Essential rainydaycore

45 year old men do not browse Sup Forums, this is not your rym profile

No, it's the fact that it's just some guy wailing about his dead wife while strumming a few cords. Basically indie "emotional" bait similar to Giles Corey and The Antlers

it's not shit, in fact as far as comebacks go i think voigt did a better job than most. it just can't match the amazing highs of Zauberberg/Königsforst/Pop

>amazing highs of Zauberberg/Königsforst/Pop
It's actually up there, surpassing Pop at the very least

My favorite Gas track:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-wc2-Sr7s
Does this new album have anything like it, if not can I get some recs?

Beige is such a silly word for that though.

It's a /rym/ meme, more of a descriptor for the peopel who listen to certain artists, not the music itself

That makes more sense then thanks

It's a beautiful album to be enthralled by.
I will never understand people who can't enjoy beautiful soundscapes such as this.

I wouldn't say that it matches, but it definitely surpasses.

What's the artbook like?

gas releases ranked
1. Pop
2. Königsforst
3. Oktember
4. Zauberberg
5. Narkopop
6. Modern
7. s/t

www.strawpoll.me/12797517

1. Narkopop
2. Zauberberg
3. Pop
4. Konigsforst
5. s/t
6. Oktember
7. Modern

link please?

track 10 of narkopop is sort of a darker more Zauberberg-like take on this track

1. Zauberberg
2. Konigsforst
3. Narkopop
4. Pop
5. Oktember
6. Modern
7. s/t

u w0t m8?
I don't get all this talk about Narkopop being ominous or dark, it sounds so lush and bright and shimmery.

Why don't you kids like Pop? I thought it was his most beautiful work. Almost "post-music". Transcendal.

backpambient. i feel like the only people who like this are fags who listen to indie and alternative pop musics. grow up and listen to progressive electronic, library music, ambient art music, and traditional drone musics faggots....

well now we know how shit your taste is

b888

what would traditional drone even be
like you getting on the floor and listening to the hum of your radiator or fridge

real music....

are you listening to the same album?
it's not really ominous but it definitely has the same nocturnal atmosphere as Zauberberg

did anyone pick up the record? the packaging has me lusting. is it worth it?

I listened to an album that was full of tracks like this one. I can't seem to remember what it was called. It was an electronic album and all the tracks felt so soul crushing and smothering, yet it was beautiful. It also was not like a super abrasive noise album, it just felt super heavy. I remember an user referred to it as a Nihilistic electronic album. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry if this post was very vague.

have you ever heard of hindustani classical? middle eastern drone music. african rhythmic trane? australian aboriginal music? the earliest musics in existence were vocal musics of sustained tones.... you are absolutely retarded and obviously so caught up in capitalism you cant imagine music thats intent was not to produce a record and sell copies....

I sincerely hope that someday I can grow up to become someone who whines about capitalism and backpambient music on the Internet.

It gave me a real kind of "hope in a time of despair" vibe, like a dark atmosphere but remaining optimistic if that makes sense.

>thinks gas is shit
>gave an ac/dc single a 5/5

>backpambient

You've been trying to make your cute little word stick in every thread and it never works.

>it's another Sup Forums only talks about p4k approved bloops episode

Redpill me on good non p4k bloops.

start by browsing Boomkat or Resident Advisor

>it's another Sup Forums shitposts certain music because a meme publication happened to touch it episode

Does this still mean I should stop talking about Gas or what?