Setting up a motion detection webcam in a bedroom. A friend will be staying in our spare which doubles as an office...

setting up a motion detection webcam in a bedroom. A friend will be staying in our spare which doubles as an office... any advice for pulling this off?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Spy-Camera-Alarm-Clock-Mini-Video-Recorder-Hidden-Nanny-Cam-DVR-Motion-Detection-/161929214193?var=&hash=item25b3bbb8f1
youtube.com/watch?v=6j-Wy9j0TCs&list=PLo1wvPF7fMxQGQxUzUIhzs2k0mmhwiWPN
youtube.com/watch?v=4W5M-YaJtIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont do it.

Imagine it, fantasise about it, then DO NOT FUCKING DO IT.

Aint worth it bro

fuck it, ide do it make sure you get multiple angles

If you insist:

ebay.com/itm/Spy-Camera-Alarm-Clock-Mini-Video-Recorder-Hidden-Nanny-Cam-DVR-Motion-Detection-/161929214193?var=&hash=item25b3bbb8f1

if you are legit op could i give my email to get a copy if you get any wins, im very into creepshot oc?

More of this chick ?

why because white knight or what?

not in the bedroom mate in the bath room , buy a cheap smoke alarm and replace the inside with the camera and put it in the ceiling pointing to the bath

this its actually nice

My only advice is dont get caught and post it here. The first is very important. Your life is over if youre caught cuz she will know and word will get around to all your friends and family and youll go to jail and be a registered sex offender. As for posting it let us know when to come back to Sup Forums to get it

planning on just using what i have, alarm clock is nice. buying anything new will be fishy. keeping it on dl...

Nah, leaving something in a room for any length of time gives them time to find it and for OP to go to jail. Just giving friendly advice. Better off setting it up somewhere else and engineering a situation for it.

You ask for advice but dont want to buy anything new and yet dont tell us what tools you have?

What you got to work with OP

laptop. built in webcam. stays in this room on 24/7. motion detection software. works and screen disables and capture does not wake it. password protected login, quiet hard drive.

Bad idea. Youre begging to go to jail

Unless its SSD its not gonna be that quiet.

Maybe enable RDP and RDP to laptop. Its screen will be black and you can enable cam remotely and view on your own desktop. when you disconnect the laptop remains locked

but... he has a point

alright.. guess ill ditch the idea, play it safe

Yes, don't do it. If you want to see her naked, then ask. If you are too chickenshit to ask, then it was probably not meant to be.

Wait im not saying give up im saying dont use an obvious laptop webcam.

sure Bond

DO IT PHAGGOT AND POST RESULTS

WE ARE LIVING IN A WORLD LEAD BY PRESIDENT DRUMPF AND YOU ARE HESITATING TO FILM NAKED WOMEN???!?

youtube.com/watch?v=6j-Wy9j0TCs&list=PLo1wvPF7fMxQGQxUzUIhzs2k0mmhwiWPN

youtube.com/watch?v=4W5M-YaJtIA

This is going to end horribly for you, OP. But if you're really determined to go to prison then these videos should expedite the process.

Watch out for the moral arbiter of the internet. He didn't ask how to cook his fuckin tendies. He asked how to pull it off. You are the worst kind of pussy.
If you want to do it and pull it off successfully, without any anxiety while its happening. Then go the whole nine yards, and buy a few real nanny cams. I assume that you are married, since you say "our" spare room. Regardless, someone lives with you. With that in mind, make sure that any nanny cam that you buy is a replacement of something already in the room. A new alarm clock, stuffed animal, and painting will raise suspicion. Analyze the room for things that could be replaced or have cameras installed inside of them(fans, vents, smoke alarms, etc) There are some really small cams out there. If you don't have the budget to take it seriously, then you risk getting caught. You can imagine how that would play out. Be careful and good luck. Also, I expect an update.

thanks... ill think this over.

Now we're talking

He didn't ask to be talked down, faggot. He asked how to pull it off. You're acting pretty tough for a fucking white knight.

Well, if you don't want to post results, I don't blame you. The likelihood of it getting back to you is slim, but the fear would be real. If you should so happen to have balls of steel, put something on the video that lets us know it was you. Maybe a watermark that says Balls of Steel.

Why don't you just ask her out or something if you obviously like her?

Minor alert. Shouldn't you be at school?

FYI it was just helpful advice. I did also advise OP on how to do it if he did want to including the alarm clock link and RDP suggestion. I just think its a dumb idea

Noice trips, queer.

lol. well see what can do.. posting anything is very risky. much more so than getting caught

ZITS OR GTFO

Realistically, no person would just naturally be suspicious of things like that and if he uses gloves to place them, then any person whom has ever occupied the room could have placed them. All he would have to do if they were uncovered, is act as wielded out as her and recommend her going to the police for investigation and start brainstorming who could have placed it. Then, when he has the chance, destroy the evidence thoroughly. Given that it would be a criminal charge, the lack of evidence would garner enough "reasonable doubt."

My point is that, even if caught, he could walk out of it unscathed while still maintaining the footage.

Depending on his seriousness, the chances of success without any obstacles would be upwards of 95%.

wierded*

Risk with motion detection is that if hes rumbled and she takes the device to the police, he will very likely by on the recording placing the device, its how these guys are usually caught, thats why i thought the RDP idea would work best as the recording could be done to a remote device that OP would control. No real evidence left on the laptop

Sure, but there is always a possibility that she close the laptop. It would not be hard to place them in the dark with something covering himself, while carefully placing it from out of view. I doubt some random average person would think to take off the ventilation cover and check for recording devices.

OP says hes not willing to buy any kit. Hes planning on using the laptop and only the laptop. hence my advice

Also, you are definitely British. Rumbled is a strictly British terminology.

Did you read the fuckin post you half wit? I addressed the "fishyness" of new items.
Evidence that my input did not fall on deaf ears.

Yes? hence why i said OP isnt willing to buy new kit for whatever reason, which is why my advice was based on using a laptop? Yup miss that part?

yup

Again. OP in response to my post.
I eased his concerns at least enough for consideration.