WHITE SOX BUNKER THREAD

GET IN HERE

WE NEED THIS

All these fucking fireworks... and I live on the fucking south side

But as begrudging as I am, congrats Cubs... I guess...

I live in Will County in the burbs and there's fireworks and people screaming outside.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REPOST WHITE SOX PEPE
>CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REPOST WHITE SOX PEPE

Use the fireworks as cover to pop off some shots!

be sure to aim at cub fans

How many people will get shot tonight in shitcago as they mistake fireworks for gunshots?

All these fireworks

Did Chicagoland celebrate like this when the Sox won?

Yes

Yes, I am butthurt.

Yes, I am mad.

Yes, I am salty as fuck.

But I seriously don't give a shit. The Cubs literally bought this World Series. 10 years ago, I told myself I was gonna congratulate the Cubs when they finally won, but they did nothing but poach players in FA.

I'm only mad as fuck because this sport doesn't need another purchased title.

Well I was dreading it but now that its over I might as well accept it.

It won't get any prettier from here seeing how we still don't know what the FO'll do this offseason...

Buy or Sell they both sound like horrid options

Welp, fuck sleep tonight. Jackasses are waking up the neighborhood with fire works.

Also:
I don't feel like typing shit out a third time.

here, there were also fireworks back then, can't remember if there were people screaming though. Definitely not to this extent though.

the worst part is that they'll probably win a couple more over the next few seasons

We had 3 hawks championships recently, the fireworks lasted until well past midnight

For this, I fear longer

debating whether I will still wear my sox cap to work

Yes.

There was also fireworks flying when Scotty Pods did that walk off dinger.

Shit. So how do we deal with these insufferable cunts for the next few months? You do realize that they wont shut up about this since they have >MUH 108 YEARS behind it

People are chanting "go cubs go" now like a cult and running down the street.

Bridgeport here

Fuck the cubs
Fuck the cubs till death
Fuck the cubs forever
Cubs are fags thats why they have their stadium in wriglyville

since this happened though the next ones will hardly even phase me, even this one I don't feel as mad as I thought I'd be, probably because I hardly leave my house and never talk to people

anyway, hopefully this is at least good for baseball in the city, like the hawks championships were for hockey

though only if some of that trickles to the sox and not just the cubs

I'll be wearing my 83 team nike windbreaker, like always

I'll still do it.

If only to remind people that we still exist

I just thought of how happy my coworkers will be tomorrow, these are good friends of mine. I should lay off the salt and just, I don't know...

This is so conflicting

;_;

Call them Bandwagon. Isnt it obvious?

South Side sox fan reporting in. I have no idea what im feeling right now.

HOW FUCKING LONG IS THIS GOING TO LAST THESE FUCKERS WONT SHUT UP

>months
ahahahahhahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha
haha
ha

Fuck.

Nothing's changed really

I'm also in bridgeport

Those airhorns were the first thing I heard

this
Cubs are fags bro

Will black people riot?

Shit. Knowing Cubs fans, it'll be until they get knocked of the running next season.

God save us all if they make the world series next year

No

I'm never gonna shut up about it, deal with it

I feel for you chicago soxbros

I'm mostly safe here in my out of state bunker

At least it was a thriller
Fuckin Cleveland. Can't count on them for anything

Its too much bros, the nigs are literally running down the street. Just fucking end it already

The Cubs have like 10 black fans. White Sox is the black folk's team

The mexicans might

I heard a nice "Fuck you sox fans" in the bustle, even in their hour of victory they still remember us. Job well done.
Currently waiting with AR incase shit pops off, if they start burning shit im waiting

traffic is gonna be so fucked

>congratulating the Cubs

Cubs "fan" detected, fuck the Cubs

This is the end of our team.

This was truly the worst season

At least Robin's fired

that's at least some kind of positive right?

On the bright side, Sox tickets might even be free now

Lol dont even fucking bitch motherfucker i work for pace, i legit sit in traffic 5am till 9 at night.

Shut the fuck up you cunt and have some pride for your fucking state instead of living in your little south side shithole

>months
We will never hear the end of this

Chicago is the best city in the nation, but fuck the cubs

This is both fumy and painful at the same time

whoa there goyim

fuck off you fucking north side kike

I kek'd

fucking jewry

Couldn't even take slight solace in the bulls today either

The only way out of this nightmare is winning one of our own. Wont be happening anytime soon because the team is in shambles.

Just heard car horns and gun shots, Fuck yeah chicago

>All these fucking fireworks... and I live on the fucking south side
It's only fair, you get fireworks every night

Only my fellow Chicago neighbors will understand the utmost frustration when it comes to our fans and teams.

>Pride for your state

Is not the same thing as suddenly rooting for a crosstown rival. Where are people getting this faggot idea that your crosstown rival fanbase should cheer for you in the finals? heck we're (sorta glad but at the same time necessarily salty) than you won, but we seriously hope that you go back to being the >Cusb we've always known

It doesn't help that we wont hear the end of this.

It's painful now, but hopefully they'll just turn into the Red Sox. Now that the "curse" is busted, they'll just become another baseball team and eventually everyone will turn on them.

But for now, just hurts

Only if Eaton wins the Gold Glove. Otherwise no.

He actually will make tickets more tickets free because he has to give the ISFA a certain proceeds of ticket revenues IF he charges more than (I think) $10 a ticket. Anything less and he keeps all of it. He also doesn't have to share merchandise, parking or concession revenues.

Pretty much this. Congratulations are in order, but Fuck You.

>4 stickies
Didn't know the mod was a cubs fan
Haven't seen something like this since the Honorary Deflatroits thing

Of course as bad as it is now, it'll still get worse for us

Having to now go to "Gauranteed Rate Field" to see yet another losing season being delusionally run by the same FO that's done jackshit in over a decade

I sure can't wait to see how they sucker us this coming offseason

God fucking damn it

I live way out in the suburbs and I can't sleep with the noise. I feel for my friend at Loyola.

I seriously can't be the only one that's walking around Wrigley field with my Sox cap? I've seen a few other cheeky cunts doing this and i hope that at least one of you did so

And I'm sure we'll all be back next year still following this shitfest of a team for reasons unknown to us

The suffering truly never ends.

I'm too far away but you can bet I'll be wearing my Sox cap tomorrow.

And it's not like I'm going to fold up my sox flag at my desk and put it away or something.

Need the Homer going from sox to cubs gif

>sox thread
>only 4 animes

wtf guy

Right. Their marketability and mythology will take a hit as their fan culture gets watered down by the colossal Chicago bandwagon, the same thing happened to the Blackhawks and to an extent to the White Sox in 2005. But that's going to take at least 5 years, if not more.

The White Sox are all but dead in this town and their days here are seriously numbered barring a miracle ownership change. Even when the national narrative turns against them (will happen very soon), locally they will be adored. Its over.

See you comrades around. I still cherish you guys. Don't hang yourselves just yet, there's still plenty of despair to take in next season.

Imagine what it must feel to be an indians fan right now tho
>blow 3-1 lead
>to the cubs
>are now alone on choke mountain when the other 4 teams have climbed down from it
>even us
All 10 of them must be considering suicide by now

I stopped watching them religiously this year the moment they traded for Shields. That's how little faith I have in them.

>White Sox stuck in shitty mediocrity
>Bulls doing god knows what
>Bears rebuilding painfully literally because injuries
>Hawks, actually not looking that bad anymore now

yeah if I'm not dead I guess

>sox coming to colorado and I won't be away at college
I should get to see them for the first time in a few years at least

>mfw I went to one game this season and it was Ichiro's 3000th hit
so that was good, at least

too mad to post all muh anime sox grills

who is turning on the blackhawks?

jesus christ they still make the playoffs every year, zoom out user and take a look

I would cry myself to sleep but all the fucking noise is going to keep me up all night

the hawks always have shit starts under Quenneville anyway, I don't understand why people were getting so bent out of shape about it this year

>there's still plenty of despair to take in next season.

I ain't even mad tho. As long as we win one in the next decade, i'll be happy

well nobody really cares about hockey

I don't think the Sox will ever be truly dead here. Just too much of a long history and they're ingrained in Chicago.

It's not the franchises fault that a jew owner and terrible GM ran them into the ground.

I mean the rays are still fine, why would the sox be in trouble?

also, they always have slow februaries, and I guarantee we'll see more "sky is falling" morons

What part of the southside? I'm at 31st and Shields, quiet as fuck dude.

>rays are still fine

Well you got to admit, over 20 penalties allowing goals in over 15 of them in less than 10 games played was a little alarming

It could continue to too

We could just post the sad ones

It's just a waiting game. Wait for Reinsdorf to die, so the cubs and sox can be set free. Wait for the mccaskey familie be genocided. It worked for the hockey

I guess any anime grill wearing sox gear has a sad existence

This is probably the best reflection of how I feel

*bulls
not cubs

idiot me. FUCk

ooops

For that to even have a chance of happening, we need the rebuild to start next year

But then again we can't even be confident with this FO to do a rebuild right

Hell we can't even be confident in them to get good value for Sale back

>Well you got to admit, over 20 penalties allowing goals in over 15 of them in less than 10 games played was a little alarming
Yeah but that kind of crazy shit always returns to the average in sports. Sure it'll probably strike back when the games matter in the spring, but for now it's nothing.

The kind of fans who want a rival team from the same city to lose are the kind of humans who would betray their species the second aliens show up.

31st and Wallace, how could you not have heard all those booms and horns? They're still fucking going.

Should I wear my 2005 World Series Champion White Sox hat tomorrow?

but that's the point of being rivals?

You tried really hard with that analogy but got lost along the way

wat the fuck are you talking about?
The hawks are the hottest team in hockey right now. Org6, Chicago, 3 cups in 6 years, Solid Core.
Its the fucking blackhawks dude. Not edmonton

Welcome to sports rivalry m8.