Also i'm 19

> Start acting like a potato
> Walk into a hospital for disabled people
>???
>Profit

Be a little bitch boy and ask them to let you stay

If you're getting kicked out, no matter what, just go to the military

Hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha haha I laugh at your pain

then look for a job in retail or something like that, start with something easy. How old are you buddy? If you don't want to do anything then the best option is haning yourself.

Step 1. Cry, a lot.
Step 2. Join the military.
Step 3. Kill some goat fuckers.
Step 4. Get pussy.

fuck me harder daddy, sorry I didn't read that you're 19. The best option I can give you is just looking for a job or something like that, just as I said, there are a lot of jobs that you don't need a lot of skill.

go to some factory and meet the boss , kill him and take skin from his head to wear it as mask , now youre the boss and you have factory and money

Military is always an option if everything else fails.

Join the navy . Put your mind at ease. You can sail the seven seas, search the world for treasure .
Protect you mother land!

Seriously this OP. Or sell your body

what country ?
and you nerdy faggots army is always the shittiest option

Gipsyland

You're clearly not in any position to fucking support yourself, your mom is mentally retarded. Get back in the house by persuasion and get a job.

This isn't fucking 1970, you're going to get stabbed to death and mugged because your parents are too fucking stupid to understand the age we live in.

Op can actually do this.

Most parents in this timeframe are retarded. They baby their kids and expect them to know everything at 18.

I am telling you parents are starting to go full retard.

well if they taught you nothing and now they want you to get everything at your own you can just become aggressive towards them , theyre responsible for any of your actions anyway , no matter if youll be pope or hitler

Find an apartment complex with a move in special. 299 Then take your 1G and buy a car. Join the Uber movement. make enough to pay your bills work when you want. This will give you time to focus on what you really want to do. in your case I'm sure its sucking cock.

Well if your in the US they offer a place called job core and you get to live on their campus and learn job skills.

Then you are fucked. Say goodbye to the world or become a prostitute.

Military or go to trade school.

Lol I love all the suggestions to join the military. I'm just imagining OPs parents being like "we'll let him sleep on the street tonight so he learns his lesson" and then hearing like a week later that he's been bussed across the country to basic training

Surviving isn't hard. There's homeless vagrants everywhere, and there were tribes in the Amazon contacted only a few years ago.
There's youtube channels dedicated to living in your car.
I'm sure you can figure something out.

But if you become a hob once, then you are never to come out of beeing one. It's a one way road.

Lol not really. I was homeless for like a week once. It's really not that bad

Explain
even buying a pistol to kill myself is kinda impossible
I think i will just buy a one-way ticket far far away

dude learn to meditate, is the best skill that you can develop

next, learn about bussines, and money

>be 18
>mom comes home
>she drank on her pills again
>starts destroying the house
>mostly my stuff
>step-dad hides upstairs like a bitch
>I have to wrestle her to the ground
>call the police
>she assaults one of them while I fill out a statement
>pack my shit and leave
>sleep in my car for a week
>save for an apartment
>move out of my car

Shit's easy

You have nothing that holds you back!
Get a shitty job. Go somewhere with better conditions. Finish school. Start to study. Make big money.
All you need to do is stop thinking of your situation as desperate and take it as a given. You won't change it by whining.

>I only have 12 classes
What does this mean? Are you in college? Why the hell are they making you move out?

Where are you from Inhave a trailer on my land I can let you crash in in exchange for hard labor

There are several areas for this. Romania? Bulgaria? India? Which gipsyland?

I only finished high school
Because i failed my bachelor's degree and didn't go to college

Dude just go on Grindr and find a man who wants a live in BF, just do lewd sex and shit with him free place to stay

I suppose you can't cry because you're supposed to be a man step 1 get a job step 2 keep that job step 3 they'll pay you for that job

Romania
I think is time to lube up thx

It's not fucking complicated. Be a man and get a fucking job, or be a pussy and an hero. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Dont kys, go asking at restaurants for a job, make friends and find a place to stay. Work your way from there. Easier said than done of course.

Have you looked into Job Corps? It sucks ass, but it gives you a place to stay and lots of opportunities.

I was in a similar situation at 18. I was kicked out and had no job experience whatsoever. Job Corps was my last resort, since the military wouldnt take me (my weight and lack of athleticism urged me not to even try). I couch hopped before being accepted. I'm not going to lie, it sucked ass for the most part. You have to live in dorms with people from islands like Tonga and Palou. People who go there are generally low class, so there are a lot of ghetto ass people doing ghetto ass things. But through JC i found my first job, and they helped me with my first months rent when transitioning out of the dorms.

I made about 20k a year leaving JC with an entry level position.

Give it some thought. There are tons of recruiters on the JC campus if you decide JC isnt right for you and would like to enlist.

Fuck, there are jobs in Cluj and the surrounding area. You're also in the EU. Go to Germany or even better Austria or Luxembourg. In Germany alone there thousands of open jobs and places for apprenticeships. Just get your shit together and move somewhere you can work. In your age it's still super easy.

Same situation here, except I'm hanging myself tonight. That's my solution.

Wait,how about we meet and fuck jkjk
But serious,i may do the same,past few months gave me enough to think about how shitty the life is

If it was 12th century, I might just go wander the lands. Can't do that today. Also got called for jury duty. Perfect storm.

You can record it on video?

Then comes back the week after to beg for a place to stay for getting kick out of the military because of bad oral hygiene.

Sister is in germany,i think she's a whore or smth

say youre a racist and theyll kick u out of jury duty

Lol projecting, or just bad with money?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get a job, finish school, study allot and be the best at your job, doesnt matter if its a receptionist, fast food, etc.,, dont do drugs, specially weed because it seems harmless but fucks up your motivation (you will be watching tv instead of reading, exercising or studying). just realize where you are (economic, social and intellectually) and grind yourself out of the hole, dont spend more than you earn and invest in school and your mind.. It may take years or months and its totally worth it! .. Remember dont do drugs, just gets you depressed and fucks it all up from weed to heroin, dont do it.. ...

Sell drugs and your body and find a older man/women to take care of you op.Then go out and find a job or go to school

Then I'll go on record as being racist.

I just realized it all started when i began to browse Sup Forums
Kill me

Yea is fucking easy when you have money,social skills,or someone to care about you
I have none/nothing ,impossible to develop further

Well.. you aren't gonna get anywhere with a defeatist attitude like that.

/thread
a lot of people had it a lot worse. grow a pair, get a job and start building your life.

Sux 2 b u ... boo hoooo Nice bait tho

It's real
I'm sitting outside waiting for the sun to rise

Great b8!
The story is typical millennial though

Where do you live user? If you live in a country that like cares about peoples well-being then you can try getting onto some financial assistance and then going from there.

Sell your organs to Barny. He loves the great taste of nigger heart.

Look above,believe no one can help me here
Altough i saw there are some antidepressant-pills,heard some works very well,while some can make it worse
It worth a shot

your english is quite alright. any chance to make use of that somehow?