Let me prove to you that real atheists don't exist

Let me prove to you that real atheists don't exist.

Sure, go...

go on fatass

do it

The power of cool ranch compels you, the power of cool ranch compels you...

What would be the first thing you do/think if you were in a plane and the pilot said
>"Hey, this plane is going to crash because the engine went bad and we'll all be dead in 8 minutes"
?

I'd have to beat that one level of angry birds that had been taunting me for years, fuck religion.

i blame the jews

wrong. you would think/say "Oh please God, I didn't mean it, I was never an atheist! PLEASE let me through your heavenly gates!"

nah

so god is a conspiracy, concocted by the jews?
i fukken knew it!!!. those dirty hooknosed kikes

You would. You don't want to fall into satan's fiery pit of hell

Bullshit, you'd raid that closet in the plane for all the peanuts and soda you could before it went down.

Fuck off hambeast, spare us your gross fat face

only kikes can end up in satans pit, because that's where to filthy sons cain originates

I will not accept your antisemitism.

Religion is for people with little self esteem, weak standing in life and tiny balls.

Realize that planes infact *glide* when out of engine power and land at the nearest airstrip, filed, lake, or highway.

what a fat shit

OP, is that pic you? I fucking love your Bee movie sequel. I'm a huge fan. Come to Brasil

funny cause it happened to me once and is not true.
fuck your retarded brain and your imaginary friends

He died of cancer caused by dank memes 5 weeks ago, so show some respect

Do you dress up as a girl occassionally?

so that's how you prove there is no atheists. by arguing they are not. Yeah. good point yeah. Sage.

everyone here has meme cancer, so we're speaking between equals

I only have one of these

not always. You could die. And then yu wuodl stop your atheis thing

Yes, and I have nothing to do with that. What are you on about?

greentext? From where are you? Probably a culture that lacks belief in Jesus

no, it's a sin and an abomination to our Lord

They will turn away from atheis in tough times. That's my point.You know about the 'There are no atheists in foxholes' saying?

no I've never heard about this saying. I've only heard "there are no niggers in jewover" once

jewoven*

>not always. You could die. And then yu wuodl stop your atheis thing

Yes always. That's how lift works. Of course, you wouldn't know shit about lifting, would you tubby?

the tolerance of satan's fallen people will cost you your soul and condemn you to eternal punishment in the fiery pits, for abandoning the path of the righteous, white god

You think being in an airplane at full height is safe if the engine stops? You think there isn't a chance you could die?

Why the fuck would I do that? If the plane was really crashing I would be too busy screaming and going nuts to even think of that faggot.

Secondly, most people would probably piss their pants...

PS: There is always a chance that you die from most the things you do, and most are pretty low.l

that's not what he thinks his argument is the exact opposites; he argues that since he can die anytime a sudden death realisation wouldn't cahnge his mind.
you're starting to lack logic and generally being a faggot

Actually the higher you are the more range the plane has, because of ballistics and lift.

If my heart was gonna give out by 20 from obesity, i'd believe in fairy tales too

>Why the fuck would I do that?
Because you would like to have a chance to go to heaven, no matter how unlikely you think it is

You think you would be 100% safe in a heavy plane?

I'm 25 y/o already

>You think you would be 100% safe in a heavy plane?

Safer than your arteries fat ass.

In the end, why does it bother you what i do/don't believe in my last dying moments?

Also OP is fag

>Because you would like a chance to go to heaven
Fuck no. If a god only rewards believes and not people who are just and honest but doesn't believe, the god isn't merciful. Simple as that.

Secondly, what if it wasn't a christian god? What if it was a space noodle?! You are ignoringly thinking that this god, whatever god it may be, only accepts people based on belief and worship. That sounds like a load of bullshit to me.
TL;DR: Humans has yet to do one thing and that is to create a religion worth believing. But that requires reasoning, and if you could reason with religious people there would be no religious people.

Holy shit, Andy Milonakis! Dude, I loved your superbowl is gay thing. How you been you fat fucker?

You should know about that and change now (not only in your last moments), so you can also go to heaven.

>what if it wasn't a christian god
We have the old and the new Testament that prove that he is the correct one. FUCK everything that was created after that.

Literally impossible, because I only came by to post this and then I'm leaving. I'm not going to stay in a thread and argue fairy tales with you kiddo.

>TL;DR: Humans has yet to do one thing and that is to create a religion worth believing.
wat did u say u little faggot.

Only an aspie sperg posts pictures of them-self posing in intellectual stances to Sup Forums to debate Christianity.

Only an aspie has nothing to contribute to it

(hint: you)

the beast fucks kids

>We have two books written by semites that prove that our imaginary father figure is real!
Top kek.
When it comes to buddhism, a lot of the philosophies that are involved are really great. However, some of the nonsense it teaches is just bullshit. But, it is probably the religion with the most integrity. It encourages individual and collective masses (giving people a choice is important here), you are allowed to interpret and put focus on certain topics that you need and you get to explore yourself and the limits of your body.
It is the most respectable religion, but includes a lot of bullshit.

OP is autistic fag.

i wish it wasn't realtalk