>Fucking turkroach trying to talk shit on my country

Fuck off, mudslime

>le stooped hillbillies and rural retards meme

truly the intellectual left.

Mississippian here.

These people dont deserve to be in the same map as the rest of the cunt

>Minnesota is okay but the dakotas are dumb
Hmmm yes yes I understand hmmm of course yes hmmmm

Cut off everything northwest of Missouri and it's somewhat accurate.

lol someone tell this high school dropout cousinfucker to calm down

Minnesota is full of college educated, civilized people.

The Dakotas are full of dumb farmers and hunters with double digit IQs

lol someone tell this transgender helicopter womens studies graduate to calm down

Minnesota is full of religious retards importing Somalis, the worst people imaginable, and is home to the largest population of cucks in the US. Coincidentally it's also the state with the highest Scandinavian diaspora.

fixed, you don't have to thank me

Naw, and stop making threads about it
Or at least keep it to one a day

Look up average iq by state. Iowa, the dakotas and montana have some of the highest iqs. Meanwhile places like caifornia, florida, and new mexico are some of the lowest

god bless

>The Dakotas are full of dumb farmers and hunters with double digit IQs
So just like the entirety of western minnesota?

i would switch iowa, montana and utah with florida, ohio and either new mexico or pennsylvannia

Blue areas are filled with illegals, blacks, and leftist numale cucks. The red is real America.

Am i in the right thread?

wrong board, friend. this is Sup Forums, you're looking for Sup Forums

>poor
>LGBT-hating
>alcoholics
>racist
Sounds more like Russia than America t'bh

russia > america

"No"

>you're not allowed to engage in your groupthink, you have to engage in mine >:|

>poor
TIL inner Democratic cities aren't that. Interesting.

>LGBT-hating
Yeah, cause leftwing areas inviting in Muslim hardliners is so LGBT-friendly. You guys were awesome when you bent over backwards and prioritized religious feelings of foreigners over the 50 dead gay people.

>alcoholics
Blue counties are rampant with drug abuse and homelessness too.

>racist
Yeah, because an entire generation of Mexican irredentists all over the SW and inner city Blacks aren't racist at all.

what did california mean by this?

are they even capable of tying their own shoes?

>Wyoming
>Delaware
>Rhode Island
good luck, my county has more people living in it than Wyoming, lol.

are you actually retarded

You say that like it means anything. Wyoming has by far the smallest population of any state in the union.

>Yeah, cause leftwing areas inviting in Muslim hardliners is so LGBT-friendly
>red areas don't need to import foreigners to be homophobic

Former Alabama pleb here. Upgraded to based Washington master race. Life is better now.

Look at that subtle off-white coloring of those digits. The tasteful thickness of them. Oh my god, they even have a watermark.

:^)

No. Why do you ask? made stupid generalizations that aren't any different than the others around here.

Neither do blue areas given once those Muslim hardliners are there you guys are incapable of saying no to them on anything. Being a gay person with a dissenting opinion gets you stripped of your identity in leftwing circles. It happened in the UK when the National Union of Students decided gay men were too privileged to enjoy advocacy in their political groups. In the US you have the same thing, just look at what everyone's favorite leftwing publications did with Thiel.

Last time I checked red areas weren't gunning down gay people by the dozen or making excuses for the religious fundies doing it. The Laramie case stopped the entire country, and rightly so, but a violent Muslim upstages that by multitudes and the left is more worried about the fundies than their victims.

Washington is amazing if you can avoid downtown Seattle.

I'm in Seattle but not downtown. I love it.

>KEK
KEK KEK
>Irrelevant State detected.
That being said.
Midwest and Plains don't deserve on that list.

Fake

>implying anyone likes connecticut

Dumbnigger detected.