Clevelander here. At the beginning of the playoffs I said I wanted and Cubs/Indians World Series...

Clevelander here. At the beginning of the playoffs I said I wanted and Cubs/Indians World Series, I promised I wouldn't even be mad if they won.

Thank you Cubs for the epic World Series and it was an honor playing you, this will be a series that will be remembered for decades to come.

Agreed. The Cubs wanted it more tonight

HAHA GET FUCKED

Tribe will be back senpai. AL Central is our bitch

As I Tribe fan I am satisfied with what happened tonight. The last two games before this one's bottom 9th was absolutely not championship baseball on our part and sort of expected to lose. Then Davis turns this into sports film levels of oh shit. I am glad for the Cubs' win. We still have LeGod.

I know right?

>Cuckland Indians

Hands down the most exciting series I can remember
Thanks injuns, I hope you get it soon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cubs were bar none the most dominant team all season. Indians had several big injuries that forced a fucked up pitching staff to rely on middle relievers for almost half the game.

Cleveland went into the postseason with a snowball's chance to win. In no game in the WS were they more than a 60/40 favorite.

To have this game, this series, this night go as long as it did is almost more impressive than the final score.

What a ride. Now do it again next time.

>The Cubs wanted it more tonight
go back to watching handegg faggot we don't need your kind

>Cleveland fans are the best fans ever

The land should have won it

Sit down little nigga

This type of attitude is destroying sports.

reminder you lost in 2014 before winning

Very honourable. At least you still have the browns....
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Land coulda won it.

Land forced the Cusb to use a >48th round draft pick in a one-run game 7 of the world series.

Land was 1-2 feet from forcing an 11th.

They played better. As a Cleveland fan that remembers 95 and 97 (though hazily, I was still in elementary school) I respect the hell out of the cubs for this win.

Yeah looking back, I'm glad we at least made the Series interesting. Before it started I thought we were gonna get BTFO 4 games to 1 or something. People can meme "3-1 lead" but we had to start Bauer, Tomlin, then a tired Kluber, so it's not like we lost any games we should've won. Also, >we don't even care about boresball anyway (28th in attendance lol), so it almost feels like the Cubs deserve it more.

Its time to get baked. Good on ya cubbies. This was still your series to win or lose. Can't be to mad. Just don't elect shillary. I can only take so much shit.

LET'S DO THIS BITCHES

Shut the fuck up retard, Cleaveland is destined to have a drought for longer now

Cuck

ayyyyyy

Fuck off. Cleveland sports fans are loyal amd dedicated.
Shitcago fans are flaky, violent and prone to chimp out. Bartman would never have happened on Cleveland etc.

Drone Boy singlehandedly killed their momentum. The team gives up on life when he pitches.

This

A drone did more damage than the cubs

You a classy mofo, gg

Thanks Obama

>4 of the 5 past world series have had an AL Central team
What a fucking based division

Likewise Indiansbro. Both teams pushed it to the edge, both pitching staffs were exhausted, players running dry and both teams gave their all. A series for the record books and the ages.

I meant singlefingeredly

You guys are fucking excellent, and honestly, if we lost, I wouldn't have been mad at you because you brought amazing baseball to this series. You don't know how nervous I was today knowing the pitching staff you had lined up.

> 3-1 Lead in the Eries
> 3-1 Lead in the Eries
> Lose 3 in a row at home

Was a great game Wahooanon. Here's to hoping the Indians break their streak soon.

The Cubs were the better team tonight, no way around it

>mfw Injuns and Cubs again next year

Alright, us Cubs got our movie series. We'll meet back same time next year and work on the revenge sequel.

personally i would be mad if i were you

chief wahoo's path back to the series is much harder than the faggot cusb

Chicagoland here, thank you guys for giving us one of the best baseball games I have ever seen. It wasn't boreball.

Why does Cleveland sports create the most incredible finales?

>assblasted

Indins held their own. Won Friday and Saturday and it was pretty close tonight what with being tied at the 9th and only beating you by one point in over time. Good game. Cleveland came damn close. I admire your tenacity.

>too young to remember 2011
This is an 18+ board. Git out.

As a Cubs fan I'm glad we played Cleveland. No matter who won it was going to be historic win. Fuck that was a nail biter of a game.

GG Juns and I hope we see you next year!

Cubs fan here. Cleveland is my second-favorite team, so I was rooting for them on days the Cubbies didn't play.