My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "ciara"

My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "ciara".
I mean like WTF

pic related
What should i do Sup Forums?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.

too late, looks like he is LOL

Burn at the stake

If you don't want your bro to be a tranny then leave your family, move somewhere else and forget you ever knew them. this is your problem, not his

fuck off

Fuck him in the ass.

Fuck him when he's cute enough
His reaction will decide his fate

My sister (now brother) is trans at first I found it very hard but after a few weeks I accepted it even if I ain't really approuving this.. good luck Sup Forumsro

kill him lol

much win

Be on the look out for his faggot trans ass on Sup Forums. He's gonna add to the cesspool of shemale nigger faggots.

> xd

Refer him to a dr & see if you can treat his illness. Unless it's some attention seeking bull shit

test
t 2

OP isn't a fag

but his brother is.

At least he had the balls to assume but you didnt, so he's a trans but you're the faggot.

Med fag whit the solution here.

Take him to a brothel

Post pics of her femenine penis user

How feminine does a penis has to be before you can say "her"? Like on a scale from 1 to Vagina?

He's in full blown puberty and needs all the attention he can get. He'll snap out of it.

On the other hand, why not show him some brotherly love?

Why do trannies always choose the shittiest names. Isn't being a huge fucking faggot special snowflake enough? If you want to be taken seriously as a "girl" you can start by choosing a fucking normal girl name.

tell him he make a hot femboy and will get tons of cock if he doesn't become a tranny.

Post more

you're just scared you'll want to smash

I love eliza threads

tell her to put on weight

goddamn newfags
post more eliza pics

kill him

Moar pics of your brother we decide whether he deserves dick or not

Bruh, your bro could pass as a chick with some slightly longer hair.

Get over it. Fuck him in the ass if he turns out hot.

Post dicks when you both turn 18.

Throw him into a woodchipper, then use the remains as fertilizer for a plant. Then send the plant to your parents for allowing it, and watch as they neglect the plant and let it die.

if this is a boy i'm gay
i want to fuck his ass so hard

Funny many people seems to actually believe your shitty story gg

who's baiting who right now?
were you born yesterday?

The only thing that separates male from female faces is fat placement.

Everything after that is all about body language.

sarcasm... you need more of that

you really wouldn't do that

He looks well and he could pass as a girl very easy... Ayyy now you have a little. What Does your parents think about their son and his fag dreams?

little sister*

yo what you said? i have autisms and i expect an official apology

those trips demand it

lol, at least you are funny

Like Shawanda

OP is a liar

I was literally going to say that

Beat the faggotry out of him

Not your life dude ... or you can always try to fuck him while dressed up (only if he makes a pretty woman, otherwise, trash his ass on the streets)

We have enough sissy threads as it is and this fag wants to worship a trap.
OP is truly a faggot

Show him a video of a sex change. Those are repulsive and it shows him that they aren't really becoming women, just men with crippled dicks.

stop being a 1800s piece of shit

what if i told you that these are pics of a girl

:$:&:&

I would do.
Twice
Slowly

With my fingers jammed down its throat.

kinky