Does getting Tor put me on the watchlist?

Does getting Tor put me on the watchlist?

yes

i believe there was a bill passed in Dec. (usa) that if you use tor, the feds can get a warrant and search your computer, just for the use of tor.

Why?

My real question is why do you have a picture of Joel Embiid and TJ McConnell saved?

I was thinking of downloading it.

FBI is already on their way

Dude stop.

Because it is the US. You can do anything to anyone if you scream please think of the children, my securityyyyy !

cause they cute as fuck

you should really delete your pc

Yes. Why do you want Tor anyway. Do you like the regular net, but wish it was really really slow?

Communicating puts you on the watchlist.

I um. I guesss.....?

Found it in another thread,thought it would be a funny meme at some point like. "When you tell a black guy there's no more kool-aid"

Using the Internet puts you on a watchlist. We are all being watched.

Ah. Understood. Being a Sixer fan it made me curious. Lol

Maybe you should put on some pants then

I guess you're right. No point in fighting it anyway.

kill yourself you disgusting faggot

tor is actually pretty speedy at this point.its not like the old days
IDK man IDK

like someone else said they passed that law that basically give them free rein on anyone usings a technique to anonymize their location (VPNs, Proxies, Tor, ETC)

so IDK I'd be pretty concerned if you think a state actor has a reason to go after you

So I've been thinking. Is Sup Forums like the USA where you can post anything with no consequences.

Not anymore than posting on Sup Forums does.

Are you alive in America? You're on the watchlist.

this is true too tbh

like i think they are watching everyone..its just a matter if they decide they want to single you out

privacy is a myth