Planning on making a primitive house just in case I get kicked out my house...

Planning on making a primitive house just in case I get kicked out my house, anyone know if it's against the law in the uk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114920/Family-built-secret-house-woods-telling-planners-evicted-because.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not to squat something ? Simpls.

It'll be more fun to make a mud hut, and I'd rather not get tasered by police ya know

I doubt the repurcussions would be bad enough to outweigh how awesome it would be to do that for a short time in your life. Just dont go full homeless retard afterwords. Use it as a way to save money for a while.

Must be private land, if it's classed as temporary it's ok otherwise planning permission would be required.

Just do it anyway fuck em

Out of anything if I became homeless and had a mud hut I'd probably keep it even if at some point I got a new job

There's a forest near where I currently live, if I go in deep I might not be noticed

Do you realize how much work it is to build a comfortable structure? You'd be better off getting a job and buying a house or renting an apartment.

Being ex-military should mean this would be no harder than being on the front lines... I hope

Although theoretically it could be classed as trespass it would likely be dealt with as a civil offence.

You renting privately or getting kicked out of family home?

>getting kicked out
for voting Trump?

Family home, came back from a 3 year tour and my parents don't want me around

>uk
>trump

I live in the UK so I couldn't vote for a US president

If you do plan on doing it, try to get as far along into the construction of the architecture before getting kicked out. You will also need all sorts of tools. Also make sure the house is well insulated and structurally sound.

They're going to eventually, much sooner than later, check on the source of your fire and kick you out.

I recommend getting a job and then paying for your own land and taxes to stay there, and then you can make one of these on your own property if you want to play house? Just a thought.

Oh. Can't help you with that. If you were a tenant I could avdise on delaying it.

Thanks for the advice

Genius at work ..

youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE

It's ok, I think I have around 4 months left till they want me gone

Looks easy enough, had to build something similar with sand bags once

you should do you tiny home in a van, much more conveniant than a mud hut
why? does your family hate you?

Family just doesn't have the room for a 26 year old, don't blame them since they have to look after 5 of my siblings

One other thing that most people do not consider is making sure that the terrain is as flat as possible and can handle the weight without "sinking in" to the earth. Make sure the area is dry and solid. It may require some deforestation. Also hay works as a great insulator. Try looking up architecture during colonial times in the early days of US colonization. It may give you a good idea on how to approach this.

The land I'm thinking about using is plenty flat, it should be fine, I will also look up the colonial houses

Just add wheels and there's no planning permission required.
Also take into consideration that whilst people shout and scream alot about following the rules, as a general rule of thumb sitting and doing fuck all is not a crime.
Many victories can be won when you just STFU and ignore your aggrivator.

It is. However you could get a prefab, depending on county.

I can't help too much but this story might be interesting to you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114920/Family-built-secret-house-woods-telling-planners-evicted-because.html

>Family home, came back from a 3 year tour and my parents don't want me around
jesus fucking christ
care to elaborate? what shitty people

I'll check it out, thanks

police in the UK cant enforce laws. just say you are a muslim, you will be allowed to do anything you want and the police chief of your town will give you his house keys and all you can pump free access to his wife's vagina

Having to have 5 of my siblings in one house is hard so a 26 year old makes it harder

The local council will shut you down.

Daniel Pike lasted 4 years before he was made to leave.

ah, all right. on the one hand kudos for cultivating white race, on the other having 6 kids shouts trash.

Well then, good luck in your endevaors.