What are your thoughts on qt girls pooping?

What are your thoughts on qt girls pooping?

Finally found someone who is as fucked up as me!!

>being this new

Ew

yum

post more

This girl eats as much as I do. Nice touch with the bowl.

good answer

I only wish finding girls who were into you watching wasnt so hard

disgusting but satisfaying as fuck!

>disgusting
kill yourself

I got a boner from these. Time to kill myself

my current gf fucking clogs the fucking toilet, i hate it. how can a girl make shits that big, they're like cookie dough sized.

>how can a girl make shits that big
It's all about fiber

this. you took the shit right out of my ass. I can feel my self getting chubby but i can also smell it and so, no full erection.

Moar

>all that nip seaweed made it green

you're not wrong though, she eats fucking spinach, kale, black beans and a whole bunch of fucking vegetables. I took her to the toilet and gave her the fucking plunger and told her she needs to take care of this shit, it's gross.

I have to say, those are some nice looking turds.

having some trouble getting it out of there.

Thanks, now I'm hungry for some warm chocolate

Yep, green ones are usually packed

im in love

Is this from a war movie? Or Band of Brothers?
I think it's a scene where they liberated a Dutch or French village from the Germans but can't see which movie this is

Keep posting, user, you're the shit!

You can buy her chocolate if you want, I hear it's pretty delicious

Screen this, I am buying. When they arrive, ill make a thread and cum on them/eat/whatever.

Neither of the two.

>Dat ass

Plz stop this shitty thread, I'm always buying hookers to lick up their assholes, don't ruin my fetish...

It is Dutch though. One guy is wearing a PTT cap (old postal service).
Nice dubs btw.

there's something oddly hypnotic about it

It is indeed.

Hefty price tag user
Can you afford it?

that has to be misdirection, theres no fucking way those are actually muffins made of human shit.

Well they do look pretty shitty.

nope!

poop is poop

hookers get so much anal, their shit get packed in over and over man. when the time comes, they let out HUGE turds.

Made hot & ready user

post more rachelle

it was...once apart of her. how many fetishes let you have that? Oh well, i guess you could just get a lock of hair...

I have an erection but i still refuse to believe its real.

What part wouldn't be real?

why is her pussy blurred, but her asshole isn't???

Japan

japan i guess

Please keep posting. You're the best user in a long time

she has to cut away and then replace with actual chocolate.

someone make a thread on /gif/

>$115
Holy shit, this bitch is probably clearing an easy few grand a month, by just shitting
What a fucking time to be born a girl

how come this time it was all clumpy but the other time it was soft serve?

bureaucrats are fucking retarded...

>smoothbore anus

B-b-b-but m-my wage gap!!

if i could pay my rent just by taking a dump i would be so happy. she can say "I shit gold." and it's almost true.

She ate something different, clearly. Are you really questioning this?

Well she sells those food itemsonline too, I doubt she's giving customers actual chocolate when they pay for shit

Depends on what you eat

Do you always shit the same?

im just curious user. i want to know what she ate to make the smooth one thats the best one

Next time, get her to do it in your mouth.
Problem solved. The toilet isn't clogged anymore, and you get some nutrition

sorta yes. actually my shit is not as good as hers i need a better diet.

>I doubt she's giving customers actual chocolate when they pay for shit

.....it can't be actual shit. no one would actually want to eat shit muffins. thats fucking disgusting.

LOL

you've much to learn

Eating a lot of meat and processed shit usually makes it hard/clumpy and clogs up your digestive system. Being dehydrated will do that too.
If you want smooth ones, just eat plenty of fruit/veggies or fiber packed stuff. Drink more water too.

all this poop and no pics or vids of girls shit-kissing? I am sad.

I don't mind watching the ol' rusty sheriff's badge open up, but honestly unless the two gals are sharing the shit mouth to mouth, my boner aint interested.

That must've hurt

lol. I had her shit in the tub once and i couldn't believe it, the turd was gigantic. she goes a day or two with out shitting some times. Too bad she isn't good looking enough to make scat fetish videos and sell them

Anyone got some of her sitting on it or masturbatin' with it? dat squish action

Can you imagine selling your fucking shit for 100 bucks

What was she eating?

Hey shit loving user, you have anything from the one real pale blonde girl? King something or something king?

i like when they poop dildos but not when they poop poop

Different strokes for different folks user.
It's more so what butt the shit came out of that makes it hot, than actually liking the shit itself. You can do anything when your dick is hard

also when they squirt whipped cream in their asses and shit it into each others mouths and eat it

I was able to fap to these posts, thank you.

Nope

Like this?

How the fuck dont people who do scat play not get sick from eating someones shit?

Ah, so familiar

I have often wondered the same thing, I have never participated in these actives only fapped to others in the act. I think IRL I wouldn't like it, I only like to watch.

good question

Is she retarded?

How do all of these women take such massive dumps? What are they eating?