Which 3-1 was worse?

Which 3-1 was worse?

twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/794039740941139968

GSW definitely.
>Record breaking season
>Lose to one man who was #1 in every category

But nobody in Cleveland gave a FUCK about the cavs until they won.

Indians have been the #1 team there for decades.

I will always hate Lebron for walking over Draymond. Shit caused NBA to rig the rest of the series.

Indians didn't know they were gonna get this close. Golden State was almost destined for that ring.

lmao no
the browns have always been the #1 team in cleveland, the indians have had shit attendance for a while

>indians
>#1

even though the browns suck ass they are always going to be the most beloved team in cleveland

maybe donkey shouldnt kick people in the nuts constantly

seriously, that was such gamesmanship

draymond just swiped at him saying get the hell off, and they lebron made it into some big thing.

and that fucking faggot espn sports writer dave mcfatfaggotbastard who made the whole thing blow up

draymond is the heart and soul of the warriors,
they lost their footing without him and couldn't get it back

the Indians kinda lucked into the series with their battered rotation and the Cubs were clearly the best team throughout the season

GSW was a straight-up choke through and through

Golden State had a unanimous MVP and the record winning season

That's a far worse choke, basketball is also less random than baseball

GSW

They were the best team in the league, the Indians weren't supposed to be here.

It helped a lot that Green got suspended.

These

This is the only reason I wanted the Cubs to lose, to avoid this comparison

GSW losing after 3-1 is one of the greatest chokes in decades, this is more of a Cinderella comeback

>heart and soul of the warriors

If a giant nigger is the heart and soul of your team then MAYBE just MAYBE you should consider killing yourself

Gsw by far

Stats don't lie faggot

Dude Ohio State had a bigger fanbase in Cleveland than the Indians. Browns are definitely #1

>Losing to the best player on the planet is a bad thing

Also Draymond could have been suspended in the previous series. It was really cherry picking to have him suspended over the Lebron thing. It was all in the leagues hands.

Dubs choke is the biggest choke of all time

Or you know, just don't be a dirty cunt on the court and avoid suspension altogether like the other 29 guys playing in the finals

DESU I never felt like the Indians choked, they were just outmatched. And they still fought to the end rather than get BTFO. That 8th inning 2 run homer by Coco Crisp was stuff made of miracles. But the rain ruined it

Handegg is overblown here. Most people here in Ohio don't give a shit about football.

It wasn't cherry picking. He got suspended because of the accumulation of flagrants he picked up. He got upgraded for Adams kick and upgraded for LeBrons which put him over the limit

Lebeta whined to the league. The Indians legitimately lost a 3-1 lead.

Nobody gave a fuck about the Indians until this year. Dead last in attendance.

18-1 still is #1.

Draynigger should've been banned for life for the niggery he pulled in the conference finals.

no question the Warriors. They lost to a legitimately worse team by getting outplayed three consecutive times, with the best record in basketball history. could have gone down as greatest team ever, will now go down as greatest choke ever

>don't give a shit about anything other than football

FTFY

1. Ohio State football

MASSIVE POWER GAP

2. Browns
3. Reds
4. Cavs

POWER GAP

5. Bengals
6. Indians

POWER GAP

7. UFC
8. Mandrama
9. High school football
10. Blue Jackets

Cavs were the better team all across the board. Fuck they even won two final games a year before that with a completely destroyed roster.

IMO, the warriors are really bad in 7 game series and have never beat a good team without carried by refs or injuries.

lmao. Nobody in Cleveland gave a shit about the Indians until we saw they were in the playoffs. Now we will all go back to not giving a shit about them anymore. It's mostly only old people that care about boresball here. The Cavs are WAY more popular among young people.

Really, most of us thought the Cubs were better while we were lucky just to be in the Series. Indians weren't expected to win any of the last 3 games that they lost.

are you kidding me nigger? besides lebron, they had a worse player in every position.

Nice bait.

fuck off retard,

curry > kyrie
klay > jr smith
draymond > kevin love
bogut > tristan thompson

Injuns based solely on the fact LeBron said some shit about 3-1

GSW:
>first ever unanimous MVP
>73-9 record, best in the NBA beating Jordan's '96 Bulls
>expected by pretty much everyone to beat the Cavs and continue a new NBA dynasty
>no team in NBA history had ever come back down 3-1

there've been a few 3-1 comebacks in the world series before.

This honestly doesn't compare to Golden State, or even 18-1 for that matter. If it was the other way around and the Cubs lost, then it would be a bigger deal and looked at as just as important as those two events in sports history.

Warriors by far. The Cubs were always the better team and supposed to win, they just couldn't hit for shit the first 5 games.

>Curry > Kyrie

(You)

JR Smiff < ALL

Curry a shit

High school football is insanely popular in Ohio though.

Ohio is up there with Texas and Florida in terms of attention given to high school football.

I'm in love with a woman that isn't my wife and she lives in Chicago while I'm stuck in Portland.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I cant tell anyone but you guys.

Some of the top football high schools in the nation are in Ohio too.

Golden States most important defender got suspended unfairly, Indians had their whole team to work with and still fucked it up

>Get stepped over when the guy didn't need to step over you at all just him trying to show some sort of non existing dominance
>Get suspended for trying to push back
I hate this shit in sports, like when a guy starts a verbal argument and the guy who responds gets a penalty because "he should know better"

>whole team

Weren't the Indians dealing with big injuries to their pitching rotation?

Let me repeat: Draycoon shouldn't even have been allowed to play in the finals, this entire Lebron shit wouldn't even be an issue.

>Golden States most important defender got suspended unfairly
Fuck no. What's unfair is he wasn't suspended sooner.

>responds gets a penalty

Lebron literally got penalized, he just didn't chimp out every game during the season to rack up too many penalties so he would get suspended.

Are you autistic retarded or just a nigger posting on Sup Forums?

now that's what I call bait

>whole team to work with

Why do cuckhoop bandwagon fans try to comment on other sports?

Yeah it was obvious rigging to keep the series going longer

But Golden State that season in postseason were the most coddled team in the league, Draymond would've been suspended several times over in the post season alone if he was on any other team than the Golden Boys

Another reason why GSW choke is worse, they were supposed to be the new popular dynasty

I was rooting against the Indians and there's no way you can compare them, desu. The Cubs were the better team in rotation and line-up.

It's frankly a miracle that they kept them down as much as they did. That Cubs line-up just keeps fucking coming at you. When you're getting homers from David Ross and Javier Baez? Come on, what can you do.

The Indians just didn't have any rounds left in the chamber, you can tell from the fact that they started Kluber on short rest twice. That was their ace and the three big guns of their bullpen and they still gave up 8 runs. They just looked exhausted to me, honestly and how can you blame them.

>unfairly

How many times was Draymond supposed to get away with hitting dudes in the dick?

GSW for a variety of reasons.

>a 3-1 comeback has never happened in the NBA
>it was a rematch where GSW was trying to prove they didn't win simply because Love and Kyrie were injured
>GSW had a historic regular season
>Curry was the first unanimous MVP

The narratives just aren't even close.

Every NBA team has a giant nigger as their heart and soul, fool. What sport are you watching?